*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Memphis Grizzlies (11/14/23) Gm#11 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:35 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
The Lakers with a “Draymond Chokehold on Rudy Gobert” type of victory over the Memphis Grizzlies tonight 💀💀💀

Look at Rudy's eyes. He was scared to death. Draymond is gone for at least 3 games. Rudy should get a timeout also.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:10 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
The Lakers with a “Draymond Chokehold on Rudy Gobert” type of victory over the Memphis Grizzlies tonight 💀💀💀

Look at Rudy's eyes. He was scared to death. Draymond is gone for at least 3 games. Rudy should get a timeout also.

I think Draymond gets 7 games.
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:55 am    Post subject:

It’s illegal for the cops to use that chokehold anymore. Much less than NBA.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:10 am    Post subject:

I thought the Draymond headlock was just extra and annoying vs. being a chokehold that stops you from breathing. May get a suspension because of his history but it probably wouldn’t be that serious if it was anyone else.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:23 am    Post subject:

Jeez 22 made threes. Even Hayes looked serviceable. Good to have a easy W.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:43 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Green is a victim of his own doing. He needs anger management classes.

How many games should Gobert get? Is Green the only one who should be punished? Should Klay Thompson and Jaden McDaniels.be suspended? Who besides Draymond should be punished? I didn't think it fair Gobert was allowed to shoot free throws and continue playing.

Draymond Green suspension: Will NBA punish Warriors forward for putting Rudy Gobert in chokehold?

Gilbert McGregor
11-15-2023

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
CervantesRises
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:31 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

How many games should Gobert get? Is Green the only one who should be punished? Should Klay Thompson and Jaden McDaniels.be suspended? Who besides Draymond should be punished? I didn't think it fair Gobert was allowed to shoot free throws and continue playing.

Draymond Green suspension: Will NBA punish Warriors forward for putting Rudy Gobert in chokehold?

Gilbert McGregor
11-15-2023

LINK

What did Rudy do?

He was playing peacekeeper clearly.

If you can get suspended for getting put in a head lock then...

#BannersOverBillboards
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:04 am    Post subject:

CervantesRises wrote:
jodeke wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Gilbert McGregor
11-15-2023

LINK

What did Rudy do?

He was playing peacekeeper clearly.

If you can get suspended for getting put in a head lock then...

He put his hands on Klay. He was a part of the scrap. He should have let officials do their job to stop altercations. A fine is OK, a slap on the wrist but OK. Suspensions for all in the interruption would be league detrimental. They would have to look at all incidents like this and be expected to issue more suspensions. This ruling put in place an acceptable precedent.

I think 5 games for Draymond is extensive but given his history, I won't complain about the decision to suspend. I will about the number of games. I think 3 would have been fair. Draymond should give anger management consideration.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19
Jump to: