*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Denver Nuggets (10/24/23 @ 4:30 pm PT | Gm#1 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:33 am    Post subject:

Was AD disappearing in the second half his fault or were they not getting him the ball in the right spots? He should be getting the ball in the low post and attacking Joker. Ham has to figure this out.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Al13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:34 am    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
governator wrote:
FAWK!!! EERIELY SIMILAR TO LAST SEASON PLAYOFF, THEY’RE BUILT JUST LIKE US BUT EVER SO SLIGHTLY BETTER. Vas is right, we need a banger big, not to stop Jokic but to hold him off the board and get board himself. Gonna need to flip DLo/Rui/FRP

Lakers getting excatly what everybody knew was going to happen.

1. YOU NEED A TRUE CENTER...did we get one? Not really..we let everyone pass by to get WOOD...welp.
2. We needed a true backup PG that did well in the REG season? Get one? Dont liook like it. SHOULD HAVE Kept SCOOT and PAID THE MAN..but nope.
3. Should have got somebody with a more that two cells in the head that could tell HAM to stop the idiot line ups or dumb rotations..got anybody? Nope

soooo what people expecting?

You’re the same idiot as last year

You calling names still again? Sad little guy..smh. However i know you cant answer those things i put out there..and i told these things this summer and now those same things people complaining about still..LOL!!!!

These 1 game overreactions just look stupid.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:50 am    Post subject:

Al13 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
governator wrote:
FAWK!!! EERIELY SIMILAR TO LAST SEASON PLAYOFF, THEY’RE BUILT JUST LIKE US BUT EVER SO SLIGHTLY BETTER. Vas is right, we need a banger big, not to stop Jokic but to hold him off the board and get board himself. Gonna need to flip DLo/Rui/FRP

1. YOU NEED A TRUE CENTER...did we get one? Not really..we let everyone pass by to get WOOD...welp.
2. We needed a true backup PG that did well in the REG season? Get one? Dont liook like it. SHOULD HAVE Kept SCOOT and PAID THE MAN..but nope.
3. Should have got somebody with a more that two cells in the head that could tell HAM to stop the idiot line ups or dumb rotations..got anybody? Nope

You calling names still again? Sad little guy..smh. However i know you cant answer those things i put out there..and i told these things this summer and now those same things people complaining about still..LOL!!!!

These 1 game overreactions just look stupid.

Yeah.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:08 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Was AD disappearing in the second half his fault or were they not getting him the ball in the right spots? He should be getting the ball in the low post and attacking Joker. Ham has to figure this out.

Agree but this has been his rub his entire career. Would be great if it was a random game here or there. This pattern is exactly who he is. That’s why we should all be cautious about this year. A lot bodies signed that no one else wanted. Yet it made us magically much better. Let’s hope.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:23 am    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
governator wrote:

Quote:
1. No Ad Hominem/Personal Attacks: You are to post news, address arguments and discuss elections, proposed ballot measures, policies, executive orders, laws, court decisions, legislation, etc. Do not discuss a poster's perceived agenda or a poster's perceived bias. Direct your comments toward the poster's opinion, the news provided or the policy issues discussed rather than directing your comments toward the poster themselves. The general rule is attack the post, not the poster, especially in this thread

Quote:
3. Do Not Antagonize - Show Respect and Be Nice: Do not make condescending, snarky or antagonistic comments. Likewise, two wrongs do not make a right. If you believe someone is being disrespectful or is trying to provoke you, you are not excused from doing the same simply because "they started it." Similarly, respect the fact someone may have a difference of opinion than yours and come from a different background, with the expectation they do the same with you.

Last edited by jodeke on Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
niko1981
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:29 am    Post subject:

Now that Howard has finally admitted to being gay, he may be a more confident player. And still THE only guy to stop Jokic. We should give him a 10 day contact
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:36 am    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Agree but this has been his rub his entire career. Would be great if it was a random game here or there. This pattern is exactly who he is. That’s why we should all be cautious about this year. A lot bodies signed that no one else wanted. Yet it made us magically much better. Let’s hope.

He played a low post game in the 1st half. Why did they go away from it?

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:48 am    Post subject:

niko1981 wrote:
Now that Howard has finally admitted to being gay, he may be a more confident player. And still THE only guy to stop Jokic. We should give him a 10 day contact

Howard didn't admit he was gay he said he was jus a lil nasty

LINK

Quote:
Now I want you to know I’m not like gay or anything. I’m jus a lil nasty sometimes. Ion wanna offend you,” Howard’s DM to Harper allegedly read

Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:34 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:

IDK. but the pattern is there. Running out of things to pint the finger at. He did get blocked by the rim.
BandwagonLBJhopper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:39 am    Post subject:

This game was frustrating but not surprising at all. Den is one of the hardest places to win on the road and they have favorable matchups with us across the board

Rob will need to make a deal or we will really need to adjust our approach cause they are super confident against us.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:44 am    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:

IDK. but the pattern is there. Running out of things to pint the finger at. He did get blocked by the rim.

OK but as I asked
Quote:
Was AD disappearing in the second half his fault or were they not getting him the ball in the right spots?
I'm a Darvin fan but I have to lay some blame at his locker.

venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:10 am    Post subject:

If the team needs to spoon feed AD to make him aggressive then we get halves like last night. If he isn’t going to demand the ball we will continue to struggle.
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:51 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:

OK but as I asked
Quote:
Was AD disappearing in the second half his fault or were they not getting him the ball in the right spots?

I liked the gameplan of basically putting AD in the Giannis role and having him attack Joker from the top of the key or initiate action. But when AD missed like 4-5 times in a row at the start of the second half, they decided to play through more of the guards. Austin and DLo were looking for AD on the PnR, but Denver was denying. Then they started sending hard doubles on his catches in the post.

Real basketball fans will tell you it's because he's "soft" or "shy" though.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:04 am    Post subject:

levon wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:

OK but as I asked
Quote:

I liked the gameplan of basically putting AD in the Giannis role and having him attack Joker from the top of the key or initiate action. But when AD missed like 4-5 times in a row at the start of the second half, they decided to play through more of the guards. Austin and DLo were looking for AD on the PnR, but Denver was denying. Then they started sending hard doubles on his catches in the post.

That's why I put some of the blame on Ham. He's the coach. You tell AD, "Get yo ass in the low post and play ball." That's what strong coaches do. It was working, so why stop using the plan?

levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:13 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
levon wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:

OK but as I asked
Quote:

That's why I put some of the blame on Ham. He's the coach. You tell AD, "Get yo ass in the low post and play ball." That's what strong coaches do. It was working, so why stop using the plan?

That's what happened and Denver started sending a hard double on the catch. It's fair to blame Ham for not optimizing more with AD, but I think this team is more comfortable with going to the guards and LeBron for offensive production in these situations, for better or for worse.

The guards had too long a leash last season too. You've got to give them some time to figure the dynamic out.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:18 pm    Post subject:

NEXT GAME:
    Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns
    Crypto.com Arena, Los Angeles, CA | Thursday, Oct. 26, 2023 @ 7:00 pm PT
Dominic1981
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:19 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
niko1981 wrote:

LINK

Quote:
Now I want you to know I’m not like gay or anything. I’m jus a lil nasty sometimes. Ion wanna offend you,” Howard’s DM to Harper allegedly read

I mean a 3 some with 3 men who all have penis and balls seems gay to me Dwight Howard isn’t the only gay NBA player. Michael Wright was as well. I think he was murdered in a relation to that. Eddy Curry also gay according to his chauffeur
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:50 pm    Post subject:

levon wrote:
jodeke wrote:
levon wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:

OK but as I asked
Quote:

That's what happened and Denver started sending a hard double on the catch. It's fair to blame Ham for not optimizing more with AD, but I think this team is more comfortable with going to the guards and LeBron for offensive production in these situations, for better or for worse.

The guards had too long a leash last season too. You've got to give them some time to figure the dynamic out.

When they send the double team kick it out to 8 - 10 foot jump shooters. If that doesn't work go to plan C. I'm being an armchair coach. Good coaches adjust on the fly. I still like Ham and have faith that he'll figure it out.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:45 pm    Post subject:

Dominic1981 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
niko1981 wrote:

LINK

Quote:

I mean a 3 some with 3 men who all have penis and balls seems gay to me Dwight Howard isn’t the only gay NBA player. Michael Wright was as well. I think he was murdered in a relation to that. Eddy Curry also gay according to his chauffeur

I don't know if he's gay or not I do know he has at least five children with five different women. He doesn't have to be gay to like sex with men. Think of men in prison. When they get out they may like booty. Dwight may like booty.

JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:16 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Dominic1981 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
niko1981 wrote:

LINK

Quote:

I don't know if he's gay or not I do know he has at least five children with five different women. He doesn't have to be gay to like sex with men. Think of men in prison. When they get out they may like booty. Dwight may like booty.

I got news for you
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:19 am    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Dominic1981 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
niko1981 wrote:

LINK

Quote:

I got news for you

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36
Page 36 of 36
Jump to: