View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mattattack
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:20 am    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
Crumbling Dynasty wrote:
stag3 wrote:
following the let's shoot jumpers and not pound it inside to bynum strategy worked like a charm yet again

Bynum sucked dude. 3-8 and a team high -16. He was garbage as usual when he is not playing against midgets.

I'm sorry but you are clueless. Not for the first statement but the second.

You know what is clueless? Incessantly feeding the ball to Bynum when he:

A) does not have a mismatch

B) is playing like garbage

This is one of the few times in the past few weeks/months that I can say Gasol outplayed Bynum (save the last few minutes where pau went full (bleep)).

Can we please stop with these annoying, incessant phrases of "feed the post," when our post guys suck. How about Ron Artest doesnt go 1-8 and brick WIDE OPEN shots? How bout the bench *gasp* actually keeps/extends a lead when our starters need it most?

The problem was not feeding the post, it was pretty much everybody playing like hot garbage when we needed it most
vikboi28
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject:

LA was up by 16 points and than they got comfortable and just stared chucking up terrible shots (***Cough***RON ARTEST***Couggh). They got completely away from their offense, they stopped going inside to the bigs.

On every possession LA was just chucking up 3 after 3 and before you know it their lead was down to 3.
Username
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject:

I still can't believe we blew a 16-point second half lead. It's almost unfathomable to think that it happened. And it happened SO FAST. How do you bounce back from that? Honestly.
mistahgook
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject:

Lakers bench is one of the worst in the NBA period. I don't care what you say. I seriously don't understand why Phil always has to put them in situations where they need to be sitting out. They're unreliable and inconsistent. The reason Lakers blew the 16 point lead is because of the stupid bench making dumb plays. Then Phil decided to keep them in the starting minutes of the 4th! Incredible! This team is seriously done. The way Phil is coaching with the horrible performance of the bench is what will cost us the championship this year. If they do end up winning, it is a disgrace. They do not play like a championship basketball team. Inconsistent. I'm all for the Lakers to win it, but they have been too frustrating to watch all season that it may not be enough win with this kind of play.
mistahgook
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject:

This is the playoffs Phil. Wake up! Keep the star players in. Leave out the bench. We don't need them. They're garbage and useless. They don't contribute at all and have single digit IQs when playing basketball. I just loathe the bench. WHY THE (BLEEP) WAS THE BENCH PLAYING SO LONG AND BLOWING THE LEAD?! PHIL NEVER CALLED A TIMEOUT AND DECIDED TO STICK WITH THEM THE BEGINNING OF THE 4TH? Phil needs his brain checked. Seriously. His coaching has been disgraceful for an 11 time champion.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 108, 109, 110
Page 110 of 110
Jump to: