***LAKERS -vs- HEAT 3/10/11 Game Thread***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rsxtreme415
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject:

soltini wrote:
You have 2 Dinosaurs playing center for the Heat, But yet the Lakers can't find a way to get the damn ball into Bynum who has made his last 15 out of 19 shots. But you let Kobe and Artest put up some stupid shots. Can't anybody get the ball down low to Bynum?
Story of the year leaving Pau/Andrew on a island

Fisher being an idiot
FredG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject:

Almost got the spread...

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=130329&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25
NBAFAN24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject:

moonwalker8701 wrote:
Did anybody notice that Dwyane Wade carried the Heat to the finish line? Where was Lebronze?

Wade did a great job tonight mainly on the defensive end. He did fouled Kobe on several possessions, but overall he played great tight defense on Kobe. In late possessions of the game, he stepped up big for his team. Miami better go to Wade from now on instead of LeBrick James.
link
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject:

Miss when Kobe could do what Wade did tonight in crunch time. But he needs to realize that he can't just keep chucking 3's to win games. Initiate the offense and pass the damn ball kobe!
no fat chicks!
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject:

Typically I dont care about a regular season game. But when the Lakers try and still lose, its a bad sign. Kobe continued to be the most overrated clutch player in the history of sports. Lost the game for the Lakers. Against the worst inside scoring team in the NBA and the Lakers couldnt score inside and couldnt rebound. Why is it so hard for the Lakers to pass the ball to Bynum and score inside when all 3 of there bigs hit well over 50%?
Vercetti
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject:

datiger24 wrote:
I want kobe to win against lebrick clown so badly

I want the LAKERS to win against LeBrick and everyone else. WTF is up with these Kobe only fluffers?
no fat chicks!
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject:

link wrote:
Miss when Kobe could do what Wade did tonight in crunch time. But he needs to realize that he can't just keep chucking 3's to win games. Initiate the offense and pass the damn ball kobe!

Unfortunately, I couldnt agree more
link
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject:

no fat chicks! wrote:
Typically I dont care about a regular season game. But when the Lakers try and still lose, its a bad sign. Kobe continued to be the most overrated clutch player in the history of sports. Lost the game for the Lakers. Against the worst inside scoring team in the NBA and the Lakers couldnt score inside and couldnt rebound. Why is it so hard for the Lakers to pass the ball to Bynum and score inside when all 3 of there bigs hit well over 50%?

He's just plain stubborn. Phil tried to get to him earlier this week to no avail. Kobe's going to just keep being Kobe. And last year's game 7 didn't help much. He played like crap and they still won so he's probably thinking he can keep doing it. But I'm willing to bet a house that it won't work this year.
FredG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject:

link wrote:
no fat chicks! wrote:

He's just plain stubborn. Phil tried to get to him earlier this week to no avail. Kobe's going to just keep being Kobe. And last year's game 7 didn't help much. He played like crap and they still won so he's probably thinking he can keep doing it. But I'm willing to bet a house that it won't work this year.

So your first 3 posts are pure Kobe hate.....

What User ID do you normally post under?
datiger24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject:

get the next one guys
link
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject:

FredG wrote:
link wrote:
no fat chicks! wrote:

So your first 3 posts are pure Kobe hate.....

What User ID do you normally post under?

I actually love the guy. Works hard and not afraid to take the shots. My main gripe is the type of shots he takes, especially contested 3's. As for the negativity, I'm still pissed at the loss. I'll be singing like a canary if we beat the Mavs Sat.
KiKosDad
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject:

link wrote:
no fat chicks! wrote:

mmm...smells like trolls in here.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
link
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject:

KiKosDad wrote:
link wrote:
no fat chicks! wrote:

Is Phil a hater for saying Artest knows the triangle better than Kobe?
FredG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject:

link wrote:
KiKosDad wrote:
link wrote:
no fat chicks! wrote:

Is Phil a hater for saying Artest knows the triangle better than Kobe?

Agenda.
HBA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:02 pm    Post subject:

These guys actually still allowed to post on LG? Wow.
Brandon98
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:04 pm    Post subject:

Over the back much, Marion?
Brandon98
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject:

WTF. FISH WASN'T IN THE CIRCLE
Brandon98
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject:

Son of a (bleep), I'm posting in the wrong game forum.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101
Page 101 of 101
Jump to: