Please help with a dumb question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DALAKERSRULE
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Please help with a dumb question

when reading threads here at LG
how do I get back to the same spot in a thread once I get out and come back to it later.
I belong to a different forum and every time I get out of a thread and log back on it takes me back to the same spot where I left off.
Here at LG I can't figure out how do that, so I always have to spend some time looking for the last post I read, is there anything I can do about it , or is LG not setup to do this. I often count the number of replies on a thread so that when I go back I know where I left off.
any advise will be appreciated, I have been wanting to ask this question but I never had the guts to do it because I feel dumb.

Thx
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Please help with a dumb question

DALAKERSRULE wrote:
when reading threads here at LG
how do I get back to the same spot in a thread once I get out and come back to it later.
I belong to a different forum and every time I get out of a thread and log back on it takes me back to the same spot where I left off.
Here at LG I can't figure out how do that, so I always have to spend some time looking for the last post I read, is there anything I can do about it , or is LG not setup to do this. I often count the number of replies on a thread so that when I go back I know where I left off.
any advise will be appreciated, I have been wanting to ask this question but I never had the guts to do it because I feel dumb.

Thx

there's your problem right there.
lakersfreak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Please help with a dumb question

DALAKERSRULE wrote:
is LG not setup to do this

Exactly, that is not a feature here.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: