Anyone see Eric Gordon on BSPN2 tonight?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoneyMan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Anyone see Eric Gordon on BSPN2 tonight?

His team North Central played against Loyola Chicago, who has MJ's 2 sons on it.

Eric Gordon Jr. (EJ for short) is absolutely amazing...I'm sooo glad he's coming to IU. He had 43 pts on 17-25 shooting...for much of the game he had more points that Loyola did as a team

If you are a basketball fan and get a chance to watch him, do it without hesitation...you won't be disappointed.

www.swishmagazine.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject:

I did and they were prepping for this game since Tuesday I drove past North Central the other day and they said they were already sold out of the game by then. Next to the Colts of course this is the biggest sports story here in Indy. I must say this game is way more interesting than anything the NBA is offering which I gave up ages ago and don't regret.

I could've been spared the shots of MJ every 5 seconds although seeing as how he was watching his sons lose made it more bearable.

He's great although I'm disappointed he's going to IU

I'm a Purdue Alum
LakersMD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject:

I watched most of the game. He's an incredible scorer. It looked like he wasn't even trying.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: