*** Los Angeles Lakers @ Miami Heat (11/18/18 ) ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Do it Mitch!
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Posts: 706

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:39 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Why’d Kuz sit so much?


Kuzma’s Hey get back here! style defense wasn’t cutting it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 34683

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:39 pm    Post subject:

Without LeBron we would be in dire straits. The young core is gonna have to put up or shut up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 16262

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:43 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Without LeBron we would be in dire straits. The young core is gonna have to put up or shut up.


He is carrying the team way more than I thought he would need to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
3peat_pete
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Mar 2009
Posts: 4045

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:44 pm    Post subject:

Hope Bron goes for 60 vs the Cavs zero defense. haha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2016
Posts: 2646

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:45 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
Heat postgame...get a different perspective

http://buffstreamz.com/watch/nba-4c.php


I watched the heat broadcast, they gave a lot of respect to Lebron and they said a lot of nice things about lonzos game aside from the shooting. They don’t like Whiteside very much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Annihilator
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2001
Posts: 3083

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:46 pm    Post subject:

chantruong wrote:
I'm back from my brief hiatus. I figure this board would become cancerous after that loss yesterday.

Tied for 7th again in the west

2.5 games out of first with GS currently losing to SA.
_________________
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. --Mark Twain

Scientists say that the universe is full of protons, neutrons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons.--Unknown
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Mar 2016
Posts: 1743

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject:

Zo and Kuz body language sitting on the bench in the 4th wasn’t so good
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 8120

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Without LeBron we would be in dire straits. The young core is gonna have to put up or shut up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 11169

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
Heat postgame...get a different perspective

http://buffstreamz.com/watch/nba-4c.php


I watched the heat broadcast, they gave a lot of respect to Lebron and they said a lot of nice things about lonzos game aside from the shooting. They don’t like Whiteside very much.


they showed a clip of J Johnson backing down Josh Hart and the ?coach? says good d by the 6ft7/ 6ft8 Hart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 18357
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:58 pm    Post subject:

Lebron - awesome game
KCP - pretty solid game tonight, offense and defense
Hart - defense late in the game was actually quite solid
Ingram - FRUSTRATING most of the game, zoned in and played ball late though
Kuz - learn some defense please
Lonzo - drink some coffee
McGee/Chandler - good defense

Lakers outrebounded Miami by 1, with 1 more offensive board

3-pt shooting: Lakers 40.7% Miami 40.6%

Only 9 turnovers for the Lakers, 12 for the Heat

Both teams had 5 blocks

Lakers 18 for 21 from the free throw line tonight!

Lakers shot a lukewarm 44.7% overall, but held Miami to 40.2%


Not perfect, but a pretty decent road win, and some defense in the second half. Good to see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 34683

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject:

Solid defense overall particularly in the second half. Hopefully we can build on this game and be ready for the Cavs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JerryWest_44
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 12824

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject:

LakerLogic wrote:
defense wrote:
Luke really Loves Kuzma and Ingram


Ball had one defensive breakdown and he gets yanked. Funny.



He wasn't yanked for that play but his over lackluster energy especially on the offense since he's supposed to be running the offense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Dec 2013
Posts: 4022

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:28 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Lebron - awesome game
KCP - pretty solid game tonight, offense and defense
Hart - defense late in the game was actually quite solid
Ingram - FRUSTRATING most of the game, zoned in and played ball late though
Kuz - learn some defense please
Lonzo - drink some coffee
McGee/Chandler - good defense

Lakers outrebounded Miami by 1, with 1 more offensive board

3-pt shooting: Lakers 40.7% Miami 40.6%

Only 9 turnovers for the Lakers, 12 for the Heat

Both teams had 5 blocks

Lakers 18 for 21 from the free throw line tonight!

Lakers shot a lukewarm 44.7% overall, but held Miami to 40.2%


Not perfect, but a pretty decent road win, and some defense in the second half. Good to see it.

Now THAT stat is 100% Lonzo, he practically leads the league in assist to TO ratio, haters can hate his lack of scoring but the guy does not turn the ball over.
_________________
The best way to keep a conversation from being boring is to say the wrong thing,,,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LKA
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 3077
Location: Sin City

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:43 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Without LeBron we would be in dire straits. The young core is gonna have to put up or shut up.


He is carrying the team way more than I thought he would need to.


I saw this coming tbh
Many Laker fans were overhyping the talent on this team..

We’re starting to see why not 1 gm voted our core as one of the most promising
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
The God Particle
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 May 2015
Posts: 1691

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
LBJ - 28 points on 15 shots.
KCP 15 points on 6 shots.


That's KlayCP to you.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 34683

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:15 pm    Post subject:

The God Particle wrote:
pio2u wrote:
LBJ - 28 points on 15 shots.
KCP 15 points on 6 shots.


That's KlayCP to you.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersfever714
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Jan 2016
Posts: 4677

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Not gonna win against a semi-competent team if only Lebron shows up. Ingram better get better fast cuz Lonzo is just gonna be Lonzo. We're gonna need that 2nd star in order to compete against better teams.
_________________
Now we're free, free falling!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PhiberOptik
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Aug 2003
Posts: 4136
Location: San Francisco, CA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:43 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Without LeBron we would be in dire straits. The young core is gonna have to put up or shut up.


16 games in, the start of the season high is gone and the excitement is dimished. This is the time when real nba players step up and do their jobs. The young core needs to get it together. Magic is not a patient man.
_________________
Let's Go Lakers!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
PhiberOptik
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Aug 2003
Posts: 4136
Location: San Francisco, CA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:45 pm    Post subject:

Richard Sherman going off on Twitter and wants Laker to trade a young player who shoots fade away all the time.
_________________
Let's Go Lakers!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 11169

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject:

PhiberOptik wrote:
Richard Sherman going off on Twitter and wants Laker to trade a young player who shoots fade away all the time.


the heart of the defense
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mountainmamba
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 08 Feb 2012
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Something up with BI and LBJ? Feel like fighting for the same ball


I was talking about this same thing during the game. You can see a visible annoyance or irritation in Ingram with always having to give the ball to Lebron and I remember seeing one play where he looked lebron off on purpose just to make a point. We saw this a lot through the kobe years. It's definitely something to keep an eye on
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 11082

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:50 am    Post subject:

mountainmamba wrote:
governator wrote:
Something up with BI and LBJ? Feel like fighting for the same ball


I was talking about this same thing during the game. You can see a visible annoyance or irritation in Ingram with always having to give the ball to Lebron and I remember seeing one play where he looked lebron off on purpose just to make a point. We saw this a lot through the kobe years. It's definitely something to keep an eye on


That’s what I saw too. Hope it was nothing or BI gonna be the first one traded
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 16262

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
mountainmamba wrote:
governator wrote:
Something up with BI and LBJ? Feel like fighting for the same ball


I was talking about this same thing during the game. You can see a visible annoyance or irritation in Ingram with always having to give the ball to Lebron and I remember seeing one play where he looked lebron off on purpose just to make a point. We saw this a lot through the kobe years. It's definitely something to keep an eye on


That’s what I saw too. Hope it was nothing or BI gonna be the first one traded


BI's game is really getting tough to watch. Nothing looks smooth or easy and all of the shots are low percentage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PhiberOptik
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Aug 2003
Posts: 4136
Location: San Francisco, CA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
governator wrote:
mountainmamba wrote:
governator wrote:
Something up with BI and LBJ? Feel like fighting for the same ball


I was talking about this same thing during the game. You can see a visible annoyance or irritation in Ingram with always having to give the ball to Lebron and I remember seeing one play where he looked lebron off on purpose just to make a point. We saw this a lot through the kobe years. It's definitely something to keep an eye on


That’s what I saw too. Hope it was nothing or BI gonna be the first one traded


BI's game is really getting tough to watch. Nothing looks smooth or easy and all of the shots are low percentage.


Yeah. With the offensive philosophy that we run, we need quick shooters and not dribble, dribble, fade away ISO ball. It's cumbersome to watch in the scheme of the offense.
_________________
Let's Go Lakers!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB