When did Dating become sooooooooo hard?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrdectown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: When did Dating become sooooooooo hard?

What has happen to the dating game? I ask this because i was in a relationship for 7 years (99-3 weeks ago) and have had the pleasure to get back out there. But things have changed in seven years. Its like these females want......... thats it!!!! They dont know what they want!. Just the other day i was flriting with a female, didnt even ask her out just flirtin and in the middle of my game she says " you are moving to fast for me" . Ok then this other chick that was trying to holla when i was with my ole lady , she said i look like Mike Vick (of course i had to run with that). Would send me messages like (and this a exact copy of it) "So when you gonna let me be you girl" I say that's on you ma, everytim i try to talk to you it seems you go back to your ex" Then she says "well i am not looking for a man" What happen?
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: When did Dating become sooooooooo hard?

mrdectown wrote:
What has happen to the dating game? I ask this because i was in a relationship for 7 years (99-3 weeks ago) and have had the pleasure to get back out there. But things have changed in seven years. Its like these females want......... thats it!!!! They dont know what they want!. Just the other day i was flriting with a female, didnt even ask her out just flirtin and in the middle of my game she says " you are moving to fast for me" . Ok then this other chick that was trying to holla when i was with my ole lady , she said i look like Mike Vick (of course i had to run with that). Would send me messages like (and this a exact copy of it) "So when you gonna let me be you girl" I say that's on you ma, everytim i try to talk to you it seems you go back to your ex" Then she says "well i am not looking for a man" What happen?

Translation for the second chick:
"I just want to screw around!"

Also you are right girls here in Socal are the worst. They have been ruined by this gold digging enviorment. It is sad they are searching for mr right and they all end up sharing one player.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject:

MIND GAMES bro.... if im not mistaken those two whores sound like gold diggin tramps
mrdectown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject:

Damn Mind games. I thought that died in 01'. i guess some things never change. I am in the "A" (soon to be socal) by the way. I know the chicks there are even harder to get at. And i am ballin over here by today's standards.
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject:

It's only been 3 weeks since you ended a 7-year relationship. You're not kneeling down in front of random girls at bars and proposing marriage to them are you?
NBA referees are a detriment to the integrity and essence of the game of basketball. It is our duty, as fans of this sacred game, to eviscerate each and every one of these treacherous maggots, if ever we cross paths with any of them in our lives.
mrdectown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject:

F Snaq wrote:
It's only been 3 weeks since you ended a 7-year relationship. You're not kneeling down in front of random girls at bars and proposing marriage to them are you?

Am i not soppose to do that? Naw I dont do bars. And again i just put down game and these females just think we all just want sex.
Canadian Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject:

You have to find out what they want before you can give it to them.

The problem is, most don't know what they want.
mrdectown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject:

Canadian Laker wrote:
You have to find out what they want before you can give it to them.

The problem is, most don't know what they want.

Its Viscous Circle. Looks like i am gonna have to go about like a "G". The thing is if i do that i kinda feel like i didnt learn anything in those 7 years. Oh god why did you curse me with morals and tact? lol

Last edited by mrdectown on Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
Canadian Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject:

Calling all female Laker fans here: help me, uh I mean mrdectown out with your insight!
Omar Little

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: When did Dating become sooooooooo hard?

mrdectown wrote:
What has happen to the dating game? I ask this because i was in a relationship for 7 years (99-3 weeks ago) and have had the pleasure to get back out there. But things have changed in seven years. Its like these females want......... thats it!!!! They dont know what they want!. Just the other day i was flriting with a female, didnt even ask her out just flirtin and in the middle of my game she says " you are moving to fast for me" What happen?

Why do I get the feeling that she had to choke these words out around your desperate little tongue?
mrdectown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: When did Dating become sooooooooo hard?

24 wrote:
mrdectown wrote:
What has happen to the dating game? I ask this because i was in a relationship for 7 years (99-3 weeks ago) and have had the pleasure to get back out there. But things have changed in seven years. Its like these females want......... thats it!!!! They dont know what they want!. Just the other day i was flriting with a female, didnt even ask her out just flirtin and in the middle of my game she says " you are moving to fast for me" What happen?

Why do I get the feeling that she had to choke these words out around your desperate little tongue?

I dont understand what you mean
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: