Pig eats toddler in North-West Delhi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Pig eats toddler in North-West Delhi

LINK

Quote:
In a bizarre incident, a three- year-old boy was today eaten alive by a pig when he was playing alone at a ground near his home in a North-West Delhi locality.

God, how bizarre. And what an awful way to go.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject:

As revenge, the parents will eat the pig.
NBA referees are a detriment to the integrity and essence of the game of basketball. It is our duty, as fans of this sacred game, to eviscerate each and every one of these treacherous maggots, if ever we cross paths with any of them in our lives.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject:

F Snaq wrote:

not india bud.... muslims dont eat pork and mostly ALL hindus do not eat any red meat what so ever!!!!

and if they go the way of the JAIN's than I doubt the pig will be killed...
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject:

LALakers999 wrote:
F Snaq wrote:

not india bud.... muslims dont eat pork and mostly ALL hindus do not eat any red meat what so ever!!!!

I've heard they hold the pig in high regard, but feeding children to it? That's messed up.

Thanks for the avatar, Hybrid27.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:
LALakers999 wrote:
F Snaq wrote:

I've heard they hold the pig in high regard, but feeding children to it? That's messed up.

no! you are mistaking the pig for a cow and or elephant. Pigs are worthless there just as it is here. they would not kill and eat pigs because it goes against alot of people values. Also why would you want to eat pig? its bad for your health.

and that pig attacked and ate the kid.... the rents did not feed the kid to the pig
mbloves L.A.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject:

In Islam you are not allowed to eat anything that can eat a human or human body. Unless if you don't you can die.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
A nurse has spoken of her terror after she was attacked by a giant pig which charged the horse she was riding and then savaged her after she was thrown to the ground.

Suffering from broken ribs from the fall, Carolyn Robinson feared for her life as the enraged pig hurtled at her.

The ferocious beast, which she describes as "huge", mauled the 51 year old and snapped at her legs as she tried desperately to fight it off while lying prone in a quiet country lane.

The pig was eventually driven off by Mrs Robinson's worried teenage daughter, with the help of passers-by.

Nurse 'savaged' by enraged giant pig

Wow... who knew....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject:

TACH wrote:
Quote:
A nurse has spoken of her terror after she was attacked by a giant pig which charged the horse she was riding and then savaged her after she was thrown to the ground.

Suffering from broken ribs from the fall, Carolyn Robinson feared for her life as the enraged pig hurtled at her.

The ferocious beast, which she describes as "huge", mauled the 51 year old and snapped at her legs as she tried desperately to fight it off while lying prone in a quiet country lane.

The pig was eventually driven off by Mrs Robinson's worried teenage daughter, with the help of passers-by.

Wow... who knew....

ya i know.... pigs are getting us back becuase of all those hot dog contests...
Big Money
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject:

LALakers999 wrote:
TACH wrote:
Quote:

Wow... who knew....

ya i know.... pigs are getting us back becuase of all those hot dog contests...

Why do you hate Shaq so much?
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject:

TACH wrote:
Quote:

Wow... who knew....

Pigs are nasty animals. They aren't very gentle. The sequel to Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, had killer man-eating pigs in it. I don't know if the movie showed it, but the book mentioned it.
mbloves L.A.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
TACH wrote:
Quote:

Wow... who knew....

Pigs are nasty animals. They aren't very gentle. The sequel to Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, had killer man-eating pigs in it. I don't know if the movie showed it, but the book mentioned it.

Yeah the movie had it. Also either Snatch or Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels had the killer man eating pigs.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject:

LALakers999 wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:
LALakers999 wrote:
F Snaq wrote:

no! you are mistaking the pig for a cow and or elephant. Pigs are worthless there just as it is here. they would not kill and eat pigs because it goes against alot of people values. Also why would you want to eat pig? its bad for your health.

and that pig attacked and ate the kid.... the rents did not feed the kid to the pig

I respect your views and beliefs, but please, there's nothing tastier than a pig. Life without bacon is no life at all, and may be the root cause of Middle East troubles. (JK to all my Muslim brothers and sisters out there)
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
TACH wrote:
Quote:

Wow... who knew....

I don't duck hunt anymore, as it made me feel guilty. But razorbacks are the one animal that I probably wouldn't feel guilty about hunting. Mean, nasty and aggressive, sometimes prone to charging. If you corner one and miss, you might feel some really nasty tusks ripping into your leg. They attack livestock (farmers encourage you to go after them), wild birds (some are now becoming endangered due to their foraging both birds and nests), and on rare occassion, kids or helpless adults.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject:

angrypuppy wrote:
encina1 wrote:
TACH wrote:
Quote:

Wow... who knew....

I don't duck hunt anymore, as it made me feel guilty. But razorbacks are the one animal that I probably wouldn't feel guilty about hunting. Mean, nasty and aggressive, sometimes prone to charging. If you corner one and miss, you might feel some really nasty tusks ripping into your leg. They attack livestock (farmers encourage you to go after them), wild birds (some are now becoming endangered due to their foraging both birds and nests), and on rare occassion, kids or helpless adults.

According to some archaeological studies, it was pigs who actually led to the extinction of the dodo. It was believed that overhunting by humans were to blame, but reading sailors' reports on the dodo, it was found out that dodo meat was nasty, tased bad when undercooked, tasted bad when overcooked, and was very difficult to cook just right, and even when cooked right was not a treat to eat.

Effin pigs!
Lakersfield
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject:

HBO series Deadwood had pigs that ate the dead bodies.
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject:

LALakers999 wrote:
F Snaq wrote:

Why would you own a pig in India then? They dont lay eggs. Yes pigs are very mean in the wild. You can take a regular pink pig from a farm and release it into the wild and it will grow tusks and hair. Hogzilla was a half wild half farm pig, here is the link

SHAQ
LVLAKERFAN
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject:

LALakers999 wrote:
F Snaq wrote:

But I thought Pork was the other White meat.
AD/MORRIS/DUDLEY
GASOL/HARRELL/TINKLE
Coachs:Vogel/Kidd
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject:

I work with an Indian guy and he eats pork. He's a Catholic though.
NBA referees are a detriment to the integrity and essence of the game of basketball. It is our duty, as fans of this sacred game, to eviscerate each and every one of these treacherous maggots, if ever we cross paths with any of them in our lives.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject:

Kobe>T-mac wrote:
LALakers999 wrote:
F Snaq wrote:

Why would you own a pig in India then? They dont lay eggs. Yes pigs are very mean in the wild. You can take a regular pink pig from a farm and release it into the wild and it will grow tusks and hair. Hogzilla was a half wild half farm pig, here is the link

SHAQ

Unlike here,
Many villages and towns in India do not have the luxury of weekly waste services. Therefore they own animals that eat garbage. Pigs eat just about anything you feed it.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject:

F Snaq wrote:
I work with an Indian guy and he eats pork. He's a Catholic though.

yeah catholic indians eat just about everything except on friday's...<~~~ its fish night..
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject:

LALakers999 wrote:
Kobe>T-mac wrote:
LALakers999 wrote:
F Snaq wrote:

SHAQ

Unlike here,
Many villages and towns in India do not have the luxury of weekly waste services. Therefore they own animals that eat garbage. Pigs eat just about anything you feed it.

That makes sense. I never really saw the sense in keeping a pig anyway. I did know of a guy in high school who bought a piglet raised it and fed it scraps and when it got huge he sold it and bought a little run about car. True story, my english teacher would always talk about it.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: