Nose hairs?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ToughKarl
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:
I take a few minutes once a week or so, and pull them out with my fingers. What you have to do is put your thumb in your nostril and push the end of it against the back of the soft part of your nostril, sort of rolling it. This exposes any hairs that would otherwise not be detected. Then you press the fingernail of your pointer or middle finger firmly against the pad of the thumb, immediately next to your nostril. If you do this correctly (and you'll know when you do) you will have a hair or two held tightly between the fingernail and thumb. Then do a quick yank, or pull, and you'll feel them come right out. You continue this around the edge of both nostrils until the rolling of the thumb and the pressing of the fingernail do not result in the grasping of any hairs. It takes a bit of practice, but the advantages of this method are that you're sure to rid yourself of any and all hairs that are even close to being long enough to cause embarrassment, and you can do this without needing a mirror or any tools. It's all by feel. If you can get past the "I'm picking my nose with my thumb" feeling, you're good to go. This is not a joke. I'm totally serious. No tools. No mirror. Quick. Complete.

Yup. A proven method or should I say THE proven method.
Addicus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject:

DON'T BURN YOUR ASSHAIRS. PLEASE.

The hospitals and er's don't need you.

I can't help with another solution because God blessed me with very little body hair. Good Luck.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/addicusbrown
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject:

Big Money wrote:
Anyone have any problems with those hairs in the hard to see places, u know, the a$$*^!&. Its a jungle back there and its a problem when I wipe. It seems to stick to the hair. I don't want to pull them out or go somewhere and get them waxed. Is there anything I can take so it can start balding back there? Is there any use to a$$%*!& hair? Any help?

To answer your question...Yes...your cheeks create friction when you walk, and the hairs in your crack prevent your skin from constantly rubbing against each other and forming rashes.
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
TheRod wrote:
Yeah, I got them. I'm in my mid twenties...started noticing the problem in my early twenties. It sucks...but I got a goatee to cover it up. I usually use scissors with rounded ends to trim the hairs...but I've been tempted to upgrade to an electric nose hair trimmer.

I don't know about everyone else, but I would really like to see the goatee that covers up nose hairs! Do you comb it up over your nose?

Since the hair on my goat forms right below my nostrils, the goatee helps hide the renegade hairs from being noticeable. But even if nobody sees them...I know they're there...and it bugs.
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject:

Great thread.
This is even better than shaving thread.
How creative....... Not.
Addicus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject:

shnjb wrote:
Great thread.
This is even better than shaving thread.
How creative....... Not.

HATER!

Please refer to the sig

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/addicusbrown
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject:

TheRod wrote:
24 wrote:
TheRod wrote:
Yeah, I got them. I'm in my mid twenties...started noticing the problem in my early twenties. It sucks...but I got a goatee to cover it up. I usually use scissors with rounded ends to trim the hairs...but I've been tempted to upgrade to an electric nose hair trimmer.

I don't know about everyone else, but I would really like to see the goatee that covers up nose hairs! Do you comb it up over your nose?

Since the hair on my goat forms right below my nostrils, the goatee helps hide the renegade hairs from being noticeable. But even if nobody sees them...I know they're there...and it bugs.

My lips form below my nostrils, but it's all good my mouthless friend.

BTW, the lack of a mouth probably ensures that no one notices your nose hairs.
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
TheRod wrote:
24 wrote:
TheRod wrote:

Dude, A goater can include the 'stache.

Thanks for the avatar, Hybrid27.
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:
24 wrote:
TheRod wrote:
24 wrote:
TheRod wrote:

Seriously. Dude doesn't even know what a goatee is, but still insists on attempting a lame joke.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject:

TheRod wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:
24 wrote:
TheRod wrote:
24 wrote:
TheRod wrote:

Seriously. Dude doesn't even know what a goatee is, but still insists on attempting a lame joke.

I'm actually wearing one right now, sans 'stache, but hey, I get your point, this thread is no place for lame humor.
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
TheRod wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:
24 wrote:
TheRod wrote:
24 wrote:
TheRod wrote:

I'm actually wearing one right now, sans 'stache, but hey, I get your point, this thread is no place for lame humor.

Good.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: