Chase Budinger

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Chase Budinger

Told you so. This is what my guy did in his first college home game. Oh yeah, he is a true freshman.

Of course, it helps when you are the California State Player of the Year in high school.

This guy is already a pro, I watched him 10 times in person already in HS. Best player I have ever seen on the HS level.

Here is the story:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/college_basketball/20061115-2052-bkc-t25-narizona-arizona.html
unggoy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: Chase Budinger

LakerLanny wrote:
Told you so. This is what my guy did in his first college home game. Oh yeah, he is a true freshman.

Of course, it helps when you are the California State Player of the Year in high school.

This guy is already a pro, I watched him 10 times in person already in HS. Best player I have ever seen on the HS level.

Here is the story:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/college_basketball/20061115-2052-bkc-t25-narizona-arizona.html

Wow. Also had 19 against Virginia? And the shooting percentage is outrageous. I think I remember seeing Chase in one of the summer all-star games, got the MVP if I am not mistaken.

32 in your second game out as a freshman. Unreal.
FarmartoAfflalo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Chase Budinger

This kid is the real deal. He chose Arizona ahead of UCLA, which only makes me wonder how good UCLA would be this year if they landed him. Budinger is going to be a top 5 pick in this coming draft.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Chase Budinger

FarmartoAfflalo wrote:
This kid is the real deal. He chose Arizona ahead of UCLA, which only makes me wonder how good UCLA would be this year if they landed him. Budinger is going to be a top 5 pick in this coming draft.

He is a great kid from a great family. He seems to really be down to earth and humble, surprising actually with his unbeliveable skills.

Chase strikes me as the kind of kid who might stay in school longer than you think just because he is a grounded person. But if he is going to be a projected lottery pick (I think he is better than any of last year's lottery picks right now) it is hard to fathom turning down the $ with the risk of injury that could ruin all that.

You almost have to go pro if you are going to be a top 5 pick and I would not hesitate at all to pull the trigger on this guy right now if he were available in the lottery.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: