Holy Fraking Gods. BSG ROCKED TONIGHT.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject:

Great episode last Friday. Maybe even better than the one before it. The death squad straight ELIMINATED Jammer without much thought. That was brutal when he was begging silently through the glass.

I felt really bad for Gaeda. He had probably the most dangerous job of all and took the most risks in living with the cylons and siphoning information to the resistance and got nothing but an attempted assasination attempt for his efforts. Not even an apology after the truth came out.

Kara and Tigh. So different when the series started and now so thoroughly alike - both just about to tip over the edge. Which one goes crazier this season?
lakersfreak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject:

There will be a flashback epi with Kara's mom.

Word is she makes Mommy Dearest look like an angel.
Bergamotichek
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject:

Socks wrote:
Great episode last Friday. Maybe even better than the one before it. The death squad straight ELIMINATED Jammer without much thought. That was brutal when he was begging silently through the glass.

I felt really bad for Gaeda. He had probably the most dangerous job of all and took the most risks in living with the cylons and siphoning information to the resistance and got nothing but an attempted assasination attempt for his efforts. Not even an apology after the truth came out.

Kara and Tigh. So different when the series started and now so thoroughly alike - both just about to tip over the edge. Which one goes crazier this season?

Better than part 2? No way. Though, watching Jammer get axed was pretty cool. Never liked him anyways.

Gaeda will be alright. I think the apology came from Chief, with the act of sitting down to eat with him. Besides... I think they all felt like a bunch of asses afterwards. Though, I was holding my breath there for a while... thinking they might actually go through with it.

Tigh is gone way before Kara. I think she'll get over it, as the season progresses. But Tigh... he's a goner, IMO.
MIMLaker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject:

Gripping episode. I think I even saw some inescapble bitterness toward Adama from Tigh, too. Can you imagine another civil war, but with a deranged Tigh and a completely mind-frakked Starbuck on the other side, looking for payback against a fleet that abandoned them for 4 months?

Lots o' sci-fi butt-kicking to spare.

MIM
GonzagaAlum
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject:

funny to see a thread on this show... my brother just got me hooked on it like 4 weeks ago... needless to say I watched them all in order and am now caught up.

It's not as good as lost, but more interesting than just about any other show on TV in my book.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Bergamotichek
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject:

Head and shoulders WAY above LOST.
lakersfreak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject:

JD wrote:
Head and shoulders WAY above LOST.

Ditto

Maybe Lost can catch up if they ever get around to explaining what is going on. Of course there is the possibility the explanation will just plain suck.

With BSG there is no guesswork, you know what you are getting, a great story, great characters and great drama.
Bergamotichek
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject:

OK... well, Tigh is completely gone. I think he punched his ticket last night. I'm sure they'll draw it out and make some sort of power struggle (such as the civil war MIM suggested)... but of course, he not going to win.

Wonder what is going to happen with Starbuck? Cut her hair... wearing her uniform? Has the healing already started? Though she looked like she was leaving.

Thought it was pretty funny, that the Cylons have something to truly fear now. They were much too full of themselves. Of course, we know the humans will eventually take pity on them.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: