*** Lakers vs Clippers - Season Opener edition 10/29/13 7:30PST ****
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 121, 122, 123

View previous topic :: View next topic  
REphotog
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject:

1 win is just 1 win... is still a win... and against the Los Angeles Clippers of Anaheim... very satisfying
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Fun to watch a team play with great emotion and purpose. Laker game was played for the faithful…now it’s on.

https://twitter.com/PhilJackson11/status/395429761054302208
LoyalLakerfan44
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:28 am    Post subject:

Well honestly (and I hate the Clippers) what we saw was an aberration. Clippers did not take the Lakers seriously enough and payed the price. We actually saw the real Clippers last night vs the Warriors and the night before we saw what we pretty much can expect from this Laker team. I have to be realistic that we Laker fans are going to have to bite the bullet this season and watch a lot of teams kick our butts.
K28
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:31 am    Post subject:

LoyalLakerfan44 wrote:
Well honestly (and I hate the Clippers) what we saw was an aberration. Clippers did not take the Lakers seriously enough and payed the price. We actually saw the real Clippers last night vs the Warriors and the night before we saw what we pretty much can expect from this Laker team. I have to be realistic that we Laker fans are going to have to bite the bullet this season and watch a lot of teams kick our butts.

What you saw was the Warriors playing the second of a b2b on the road...and not having the legs they did the night before.
George the Greek
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject:

LoyalLakerfan44 wrote:

There are no abberations in basketball. Lakers had a solid gameplan, executed it, ouhustled the Clippers and played harder and smarter. We earned the win on opening night.

matrixskillz wrote:
everybody steals moves from everybody
I call that Basketball Communism.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 121, 122, 123
Page 123 of 123
Jump to: