Lebron stepping out of bounds....lets worship the ground he stands on
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject:

I guess I need to apologize to some people here. I have accused some of ref-whining because they were Laker homers. I was wrong, they ref-whine for other teams as well.
Divac12_NoviBeograd
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject:

I too thought he was out of bounds from looking at the camera angle from half-court, but when they showed the opposite angle from the baseline his foot was clearly in.
prisma8slg
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject:

Divac12_NoviBeograd wrote:
I too thought he was out of bounds from looking at the camera angle from half-court, but when they showed the opposite angle from the baseline his foot was clearly in.

me too

"I've seen it all. Sasha dunked on somebody," Kobe Bryant said. "I'm ready to retire now."
smoothCbutla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject:

he was inbounds..
DrDoom
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject:

Give me a break!!

Why all the LBJ hate when he is playing the PISTONS!?

The Same Pistons that hacked Magic and Co. The Same Pistons that ended our chances for 4 out of 5??

LBJ gets all the call???

The guy has shot only 22 fts IN THIS SERIES. Dirk is AVERAGING about 20 ft/g in his series.

The Pistons have attempted 98 fts to the Cavaliers 73.

Oh yeah, the Replays CLEARLY showed LeBron inbounds.

Get off the Pistons bandwagon and just enjoy the postseason if you are going to watch.

Doom
R-Tistic
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject:

People on here seem to hate Lebron just because the NBA hypes him up and I guess they feel that people think he's better than Kobe...and because they always compare him to Magic, Jordan, Kobe, and everybody else who is a certified legend, and he's just 21.

And yeah.......he was definitely in bounds if you see the other angle.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject:

DrDoom wrote:
Give me a break!!

Why all the LBJ hate when he is playing the PISTONS!?

The Same Pistons that hacked Magic and Co. The Same Pistons that ended our chances for 4 out of 5??

LBJ gets all the call???

The guy has shot only 22 fts IN THIS SERIES. Dirk is AVERAGING about 20 ft/g in his series.

The Pistons have attempted 98 fts to the Cavaliers 73.

Oh yeah, the Replays CLEARLY showed LeBron inbounds.

Get off the Pistons bandwagon and just enjoy the postseason if you are going to watch.

Doom

FYI I loathe the Pistons difference is the Pistons are a necessary evil for me because I also don't like the Cavs or Heat and need the Pistons to bounce both of them in the playoffs. Then they can lose in the Finals again.

Cavs- I'll never hear the end of LeBron the Great One. I'm sure he's nice and all but frankly I'd like for him to earn his stripes instead of being coddled by the refs and the media. It creates resentment and if he doesn't deliver it sets up his fall(I guess that is their backup plan) Media darlings no matter who they are are a turnoff.

Heat- There is not one likeable player on that team and I really hate how Stan Van Gundy got phased out of that team...

Pistons surprisingly to me are the lesser of the 3 evils.
doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject:

Clearly In ...... is the kid overhyped? Yes. Should he be? Honestly? Maybe.

21 years old, looks like he's 30, plays like he's 30 and haven't even learned the ins and outs of the game. Dominating this game on potential and the basics. I was one of many who said, "he's gettin all this hype of off 10th graders with pimples. Wait until he plays a grown man's game." After three years of being in the grown man's game, I'm sold.

NBA First Teamer

31 7 and 7. If he was in purple and gold and getting this much hype, many of you would be, stop hating on this kid. He deserves it.

Has he won anything yet? No, but he's clearly dominant and only in the league three years. He's got atleast 14 to go barring injuries.

And he's got the freaking "Cleveland Cavaliers" on the cusp on beating the defending Eastern Conference Champs. The Cleveland Cavaliers. A guarenteed two wins for most teams is now one win away from the Eastern Conference Finals and if they do go, they went through the champs of that conference and the NBAS best team.

I mean, damn, give him his props and stop trying to find every single little play that the refs so-called helped him with.

The Lakers have gotten many calls from the refs over the many years we have been fans. You take away some of those calls, you maybe take away a few of those banners hanging on the wall.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: