View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay32
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
Bladers wrote:
What you saw at the end of that game was "Kobe Ball"
And look what wondered it did? Brought us close to 9.

Look this feed the bigs stuff doesn't work. Look what wonders happen when kobe is aggressive?

You saw Miami aggressively double- Kobe after the catch. That opened up Murphy for jumpers, Bynum when he ran the floor, etc.

+1. 7 more assists tonight.
Triple-Threat-Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject:

NupeWD1993 wrote:
A Day in the Life wrote:
Kobe is an embarrasment on the road with gold on...I don't know why everytime I watch a road game when they wear those goldies on, they get blown out.

Actually we beat the Celtics in Boston last year with the gold throwback unis....

Yes, I forgot about the Celtics game. Regardless, if it's fickle superstition, I always get the bad vibe going gold on the road.
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject:

lakersboy wrote:
Tick wrote:
We made a run at the end. I think we ended the game on a good note.

They didn't lose the game. They just ran out of time.

I Like this response.
NupeWD1993
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject:

[quote="Laker_Jocker"]
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
We got outrebounded for the 6th straight game. This is not a good trend. Ive never seen a laker team get outrebounded in 6th straight games before.

Even though the tri is sometimes boring as hell to watch, it did put players in the correct position to rebound and get back on D when run properly and shots taken at the right time... it's mostly this cluster***k on offense that is causing the poor rebounding (total) due to turnovers and generally sloppy play with the ball.. there is enough talent on the team, it's just poorly organized (coached) at the moment....[/qu

Dude, I would agree, except in the Playoffs last year, we escaped the Hornets in the first round and got roasted by the frickin' Mavs with our 3 seven footers still on roster and with us playing the triangle....
NupeWD1993
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject:

A Day in the Life wrote:
NupeWD1993 wrote:
A Day in the Life wrote:
Kobe is an embarrasment on the road with gold on...I don't know why everytime I watch a road game when they wear those goldies on, they get blown out.

Actually we beat the Celtics in Boston last year with the gold throwback unis....

Yes, I forgot about the Celtics game. Regardless, if it's fickle superstition, I always get the bad vibe going gold on the road.

I feel you man.....
Bladers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject:

Lakers 4 eva wrote:
Bladers wrote:
What you saw at the end of that game was "Kobe Ball"
And look what wondered it did? Brought us close to 9.

Look this feed the bigs stuff doesn't work. Look what wonders happen when kobe is aggressive?

You say, why wasn't he aggressive from the start, why was he starting at the three point line watching and occasionally taking bail out long jumpers? Because that was the game plan. Look what happened when he ditched it? He scored the lakers last 13 points in 4 mins and about 2 assists to go with it.

He was being doubled. he had no choice but to get rid of it. Spoelstra gameplanned the defense on Kobe. Double teamed him whenever possible. Wouldn't you agree that Battier is a decent defender on kobe? They double teamed him anyways so they can get the ball out of his hands. Disrupted our whole offense ( or whatever you call it now).

I hear this all the time. But the 7 games stretch where kobe averaged 40 points. He was getting doubled all the time. Look at the clippers second half. He was getting doubled at half court. But he kept aggressive brought the lead from 15 to 2. and scored 31 points in the second half.

Don't give me this crap about being double teamed. He was getting doubled and tripled through out his streak.

Was he not getting doubled team the last 4 mins of this game? Then how did he score 13 straight points with 2 assts?
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject:

NupeWD1993 wrote:
A Day in the Life wrote:
NupeWD1993 wrote:
A Day in the Life wrote:

I feel you man.....

Same bad vibe here as well. They wore gold in SacTown too. blowout.
ringThingDoUrThiNg
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject:

this is sad, now we all want Kobe to "save" us...all of a sudden we ungrateful laker fans are hoping Kobe turns it on and starts shooting like crazy
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject:

Kobe, keep doing what you're doing, envolving your teammates.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
OX1947
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject:

Kobe is playing awesome right now. Complete game, just wish this damn team could hit open shots.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject:

OX1947 wrote:
Kobe is playing awesome right now. Complete game, just wish this damn team could hit open shots.

I'd love to see him play the way he's playing tonight all the time. It would give the team so much confidence

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
OX1947
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

I'd love to see him play the way he's playing tonight all the time. It would give the team so much confidence

Agreed, 100%.
OshadowO
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject:

and that about does it imo....Lakers woke up too late.
Laker2Xtreme
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject:

I don't know why they still let Jeff Van Gundy do Orlando games, he's obviously biased towards his brother's team. That out of bound replay was so obvious it went off Howard and all I heard was silence. Finally he decides to talk and try to play it off by saying that shouldn't have been a T.
Lowest Merion
Retired

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject:

Laker2Xtreme wrote:
I don't know why they still let Jeff Van Gundy do Orlando games, he's obviously biased towards his brother's team. That out of bound replay was so obvious it went off Howard and all I heard was silence. Finally he decides to talk and try to play it off by saying that shouldn't have been a T.

Generally, I think JVG goes out of his way to praise non Magic opponents. He has his moments, but that's understandable and I have no problem with him. Mike Breen still believes that no player on any team has ever committed a foul ever, provided it lines up with whatever the refs called.
zride
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject:

CLIPPERS just got more points in the first HALF than the LAKERS did in 3 quarters.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56
Page 56 of 56
Jump to: