***LAKERS -vs- WARRIORS 10/31/10 Game Thread***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic :: View next topic  
circlefong
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject:

Good to see both Rookies are on the floor. They are still too nervous but it is glad that they had some points and had a win to start.

Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject:

Hey Assasin'sDagger, I really don't feel like using my glorious mind to come up with any retorts of substance relating to the argument at hand so I am just going to resort to personal attacks, thus: You are a tool.

ARTEST IS AWESOME AND AN AMAZING PART OF OUR TEAM!
lakerican
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject:

Assassin'sDagger wrote:
lounger wrote:
Assassin'sDagger wrote:
Anyway, Artest was garbage as usual tonight. But the bright side is that Kobe looked fantastic. His mobility, agility, quickness were a lot better and his handles were better than in the playoffs last year.

yep, +27... hot garbage alright.

did you know that a coin has 2 sides? just asking.

Seriously? +/-? You know that's completely meaningless as an individual stat right? He could have done absolutely nothing positive on the floor (which he came close to doing) and have a +27 because he played with great units, which is pretty much what happened.

Except of guarding Monta Ellis, of course...
Assassin'sDagger
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:
Hey Assasin'sDagger, I really don't feel like using my glorious mind to come up with any retorts of substance relating to the argument at hand so I am just going to resort to personal attacks, thus: You are a tool.

ARTEST IS AWESOME AND AN AMAZING PART OF OUR TEAM!

Yea so awesome that he has had 7 good games in a laker uniform.
Assassin'sDagger
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject:

lakerican wrote:
Assassin'sDagger wrote:
lounger wrote:
Assassin'sDagger wrote:
Anyway, Artest was garbage as usual tonight. But the bright side is that Kobe looked fantastic. His mobility, agility, quickness were a lot better and his handles were better than in the playoffs last year.

yep, +27... hot garbage alright.

did you know that a coin has 2 sides? just asking.

Seriously? +/-? You know that's completely meaningless as an individual stat right? He could have done absolutely nothing positive on the floor (which he came close to doing) and have a +27 because he played with great units, which is pretty much what happened.

Except of guarding Monta Ellis, of course...

He didn't do anything special against Monte.
RG73
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject:

Assassin'sDagger wrote:
Editing someone's post is against the TOS.

Being a douche is explicitly prohibited by the TOS. At least I'm pretty sure I read that once.
Assassin'sDagger
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject:

RG73 wrote:
Assassin'sDagger wrote:

Being a douche is explicitly prohibited by the TOS. At least I'm pretty sure I read that once.

I'm not being a douche. I'm just stating facts. I have done nothing to violate the TOS. You guys on the other hand have resorted to personal attacks because you have nothing of substance to rebut my facts with.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject:

Sports Forum Trolls are so non-creative. 99.9% of them have the same song and dance and after about 10 posts, become boring. At least one guy last year had enough creativity to actually pose as Joey Crawford and would go into threads about officiating and say he would do his best to make sure the lakers got all the calls. I can appreciate that type of trolling because its funny.

!...
lounger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject:

Assassin'sDagger wrote:
RG73 wrote:
Assassin'sDagger wrote:

I'm not being a douche. I'm just stating facts. I have done nothing to violate the TOS. You guys on the other hand have resorted to personal attacks because you have nothing of substance to rebut my facts with.

nothing of substance??? seriously? you've dismissed and ignored all the substantial arguments thrown at you. oh, and this is a fact.
pkflyers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject:

just stop responding to this guy, its obvious what his agenda is

Big Game James wrote:
I'm Kwame Brown and every one of my posts seem to be moved. I find this perplexing because I've never had a post move before!

http://tinyurl.com/snxt
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Assassin'sDagger
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject:

lounger wrote:
Assassin'sDagger wrote:
RG73 wrote:
Assassin'sDagger wrote:

nothing of substance??? seriously? you've dismissed and ignored all the substantial arguments thrown at you. oh, and this is a fact.

Umm, very few substantial arguments have been thrown at me. And those that were, I dismantled.
Fleur-de-Lis
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject:

Fleur-de-Lis wrote:
Dominant victory by the Lakers.

Fleur-de-Lis
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject:

Is Assassin'sDagger second screen name for Jacko?
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:03 am    Post subject:

Fleur-de-Lis wrote:
Is Assassin'sDagger second screen name for Jacko?

actually i'd guess it was terrafirma crawling back in under a new screen name again.

anyways, why are people still engaging him? he's either being obtuse on purpose to piss people off, or he really has no understanding of the game of basketball at all. it's pointless either way to argue with him.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject:

Wow... I missed the game, trick/treating, party and good time outdoors afterwards with beers, good food, raids of the oversized candy hauls... I gotta say one of the most fun Halloweens I've had in a long time.

Then I come back, seeing I didn't record the game, don't have to work tomorrow, so I read back through this thread to get a kind of a play-by-play, at least until DB's T&R's pop up. Sure there's a box score, but I wanted to get a feel for the flow of the game. I saw some pretty good observations by some of the usual good posters I often see here. For that I say thank you!

Of course there were two exceptions to this:

1) I'm not Asian, but... laughing at Jeremy Lin because he's Asian??? Man that is WEAK. Internet or not, that's infantile.

2) The troll attempt at the end was a waste of time by the troller. I think the thin little rubber band finally snapped on someone's Power Rangers Halloween mask and he was mad he couldn't go trick-or-treating. Just stating facts. It's true that's what I think. Therefore it is a fact that this is what I think. See how that works?

Now on to better things.....

GOOD JOB Lakers for win number 3!!

Finally got a blowout, just another sign this team is starting to round into early season shape.
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject:

Assassin'sDagger wrote:
RG73 wrote:
Assassin'sDagger wrote:

You've brought nothing substantive, just a rather weak opinion.

You must be absolutely blind to have ignored Artest's contributions throughout the playoffs last season, and be senile as you've forgotten how Pierce just steamrolled Radman during the 2008 Finals. Further, you've also forgotten how Ariza was similarly overpowered by Carmelo Anthony in 2009... but then it's obvious that your sole basis of evaluation is staring at a box score.
Caught in the devil's bargain
And we've got to get ourselves
Back to the garden

-Joni Mitchell
All Net
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:45 am    Post subject:

Only 640 posts? c'mon guys we are slacking to start the season
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
TobiasBeecher
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject:

I was at the game last night. Blake looked like he was going too fast...he just needs to slow down and relax. I think as the season progresses he will make the proper adjustments. Barnes looked good out there and Shannon looked like he was looking for any opportunity to make a highlight reel play but never got the chance.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
Page 26 of 26
Jump to: