***LAKERS -vs- THUNDER 4/30 Game 6 Thread***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject:

The only people who ended up shocked are the haters who kept saying we'd fall flat on our face, now they're eating their words...

Mamba Forever
The Marathon Continues
Still I Rise
BigDon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Fouls in the last seconds of games...

It was a very lucky thing that Pau made that last put back and Westbrook missed the jumper with 0.5 seconds left in game six because even though every photo in the world taken of that shot clearly shows that Serg Ibaka fouls Gasol, there was no call. If he got the and one the worst thing that may have happened was to play OT if Westbrook drained the 3. Funny with the obvious foul disparity no media has commented on the no call that could have change this series.

Last edited by BigDon on Sat May 01, 2010 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
PayasoLoco
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject:

he gets foul call he would have missed it on purpose to let time run down even more cuz we were only up 1 so no time for catch and shoot
BigDon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject:

cKPayasoLoco wrote:
he gets foul call he would have missed it on purpose to let time run down even more cuz we were only up 1 so no time for catch and shoot

Thats why the no call was even more important. Making that call would have iced the game for the Lakers. The no call gave the Thunder one more shot to win.
LakerzFanz
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject:

Yeah, was wondering why there was no call on that play myself... (not surprised though).
WorldChampLAL
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:21 am    Post subject:

BigDon wrote:
WorldChampLAL wrote:
Why must Kobe always attempt a fallaway last second jumper? Seemed he had a clear path to the basket. At the very least he would've gotten freethrows.

Does Kobe think he's going to be a hero every single time? I know we remember a lot of his makes, but statistically he is not as clutch as we all think. What's worse, unlike other superstars Kobe won't give it up, so everybody on the planet knows where the defensive focus ought to be and this makes the Lakers very predictable in these situations.

This is a perfect illustration of Kobe's need for drama and individual glory overriding what's best for the team. If not for the tip-in by Gasol, this game would've been lost. Who knows what a game 7 would entail.

Are you some kind of fool? Fool. Kobe scores 32 keeps the team alive hitting shot after shot and you complain about a fall away jumper that is barely of the rim and gets put back for the win.

Do you understand the noise and pressure he had to tune out just to get a shot off. 85% of the players in the NBA wouldn't even want to take the shot for fear of failer.

I see you are new to LG, a rookie, but you are starting out like a troll. At least if you post some hateration at least have it supported by some reasonable criticisims not that you talkin about.

I've been on LG for over 12 years. I post irregularly so my account gets deleted and I have to re-register.

I think I'll go back to just lurking and reading. The homerism and favorite playerism here is stifling.
Nobody
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject:

WorldChampLAL wrote:
BigDon wrote:
WorldChampLAL wrote:
Why must Kobe always attempt a fallaway last second jumper? Seemed he had a clear path to the basket. At the very least he would've gotten freethrows.

Does Kobe think he's going to be a hero every single time? I know we remember a lot of his makes, but statistically he is not as clutch as we all think. What's worse, unlike other superstars Kobe won't give it up, so everybody on the planet knows where the defensive focus ought to be and this makes the Lakers very predictable in these situations.

This is a perfect illustration of Kobe's need for drama and individual glory overriding what's best for the team. If not for the tip-in by Gasol, this game would've been lost. Who knows what a game 7 would entail.

Are you some kind of fool? Fool. Kobe scores 32 keeps the team alive hitting shot after shot and you complain about a fall away jumper that is barely of the rim and gets put back for the win.

Do you understand the noise and pressure he had to tune out just to get a shot off. 85% of the players in the NBA wouldn't even want to take the shot for fear of failer.

I see you are new to LG, a rookie, but you are starting out like a troll. At least if you post some hateration at least have it supported by some reasonable criticisims not that you talkin about.

I've been on LG for over 12 years. I post irregularly so my account gets deleted and I have to re-register.

I think I'll go back to just lurking and reading. The homerism and favorite playerism here is stifling.

As is the quasi objectiveness as well and unbiased "fandom". Don't let the door kick you on the way out.
JTS1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject:

WorldChampLAL wrote:
BigDon wrote:
WorldChampLAL wrote:

...because your posts expose your true colors. i don't see them being p and g either.

:rolleyes:
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101
Page 101 of 101
Jump to: