From Norway to Staples, video's and pictures inside:)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LALdynasty!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject:

Thanks for sharing guys! Good to see Laker pride around the world.
LaMesaLakerLover
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject:

Hail to my Laker brethren from overseas! This thread made my day!

GO LAKERS!..
alper
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject:

gildedgirth wrote:
alper wrote:
Hey, another Euro-fan who's been living according to PST for years here! Should be a great experience for you. I'd been planning for a LA trip in June for months but I won't be able to make that because of my final exams and some other stuff.

Anyway, since this is a Euro-fan's thread, I wanted to share some videos of a little Laker meeting here in Turkey. We have a web site for Turkish Laker fans ( www.lakerstr.com ) and we've been organizing meetings through this site to watch some of the important games since last season. We were in Ankara (the capital city of Turkey) last week for the Game 4 with 17 people, which is not a bad amount since Ankara is not the biggest city of Turkey (It's Istanbul by far) and the game was at 4:00 am for Turkey. And why didn't we watch the game in Istanbul? Because we are keeping the big Istanbul meeting for the Finals

Here are some videos of our chanting post-game walk on Ankara streets with the joy of the victory at 7:00 am. (including some bad language but in Turkish

Hope you enjoy it...

Thanks for posting that. It's cool to see Lakers fans from across the globe. And you guys are really hardcore, walking around at 7am cheering a Laker victory from half a world away. That's a true Lakers fan.

Are there more Orlando Magic fans than Lakers fan in Turkey, you know because Hedo Turkoglu is doing so well?

There are more Hedo fans than Magic fans here. They were Kings and Spurs fans 5-6 years ago. But if Magic make the finals, a lot of people will be with them. So, it will be interesting to walk as a big Laker group on the Turkey's most famous avenue.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: