Is it me or is the Staples Center getting louder?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jordan-esque
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject:

Anyone notice Justin Timberlake turning around and jumping covering his mouth after Kobe nailed that 20 foot jumper with 55 seconds left in the 4th quarter?

Pretty fun to see!

marga86 wrote:

3. IF SITTING COURTSIDE, GET ON THE OTHER TEAMS FACE...THE RON ARTEST ACT OF 2004 WILL PREVENT ANY PLAYER FROM ATTACKING A FAN

kanx.

I've only been to 2 Laker games in my life, and whenever the opposition would try and shoot the ball, I'd always randomly pick my spots and yell at the top of my lungs:

"Brick it, you son of a Brick!"

And I'd think they do hear it because they would occassionally look over my direction after the shot rims off.

My Staples Record is 2-0
Teamof2000
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject:

Even Jack was getting out of his seat
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
Krispy Kreme
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject:

loving the "utah sucks" chants
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject:

marga86 wrote:
1. WEAR THE SHIRT THEY GIVE U FOR THE PLAYOFFS - MATCHING SHIRTS MAKES U LOOK MORE LEGIT AS FANS

They haven't handed out shirts yet. Don't know if they will this season. Last night they gave out gold towels to wave, which everyone did. Plus, I think the shirts are lame. There were thousands of people in Lakers gear there. I don't think matching t-shirts would have made them seem more legit.

Teamof2000 wrote:

It's Jack's birthday today and he got a huge ovation from Staples last night when they put Happy Birthday up on the jumbotron.

Two guys in my section seemingly started every Utah Sucks chant last night. One of them was my brother.
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject:

Exick wrote:
marga86 wrote:
1. WEAR THE SHIRT THEY GIVE U FOR THE PLAYOFFS - MATCHING SHIRTS MAKES U LOOK MORE LEGIT AS FANS

They haven't handed out shirts yet. Don't know if they will this season. Last night they gave out gold towels to wave, which everyone did. Plus, I think the shirts are lame. There were thousands of people in Lakers gear there. I don't think matching t-shirts would have made them seem more legit.

Teamof2000 wrote:

It's Jack's birthday today and he got a huge ovation from Staples last night when they put Happy Birthday up on the jumbotron.

Two guys in my section seemingly started every Utah Sucks chant last night. One of them was my brother.

Digging the Utah Sucks chants just because our crowd is showing some energy consistently. Also, they did actually give out tshirts during the first game that said the Road starts here or something of that nature, and had a "Destination ..." with the O'Brien trophy on the back.
marcus182
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject:

Exick wrote:
marga86 wrote:

i'm pretty sure they handed out these shirts for game one [taken from a post on clublakers]:
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs018.snc1/3018_104017721424_559826424_2906882_1456197_n.jpg
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: