Check out this Laker Shirt
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DON24
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Check out this Laker Shirt

I am a clothing manafacturer...I work with the NBA on certain projects, besides having my own collection.

Here is a potential Laker Championship shirt...(it is just a sketch preliminary it has not even been submitted to the NY office)

Not the one they wear on the court, but a boutique shirt...that will be available in limited qtys...

Tell me what you think...

If you guys want and we get enough orders together, I can do a small run for the people on LG...because it will be pretty tough to get your hands on this shirt via retail...not impossible but pretty tough, they will be in specialty stores like Metro Park Etc.

Pretty cool the league has already started planning on a Purple and Gold parade...J/K all teams that think they can win do this...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t26/kobenation/LAKERSHIRT.jpg
Lakers 71-72
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject:

I can't read the script on my monitor. What does is say?
DON24
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject:

Lakers 71-72 wrote:
I can't read the script on my monitor. What does is say?

if winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?
lakeshow21
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject:

"If winning isnt everything then why do they keep score?"

Atleast i think thats what it says.
Purps
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject:

lakeshow21 wrote:
"If winning isnt everything then why do they keep score?"

Atleast i think thats what it says.

Sweet!!
Alpha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject:

Sorry, I don't have access to photobucket (work blocks the site).

But feel free to send me a complementary t-shirt... mediano por favor
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Check out this Laker Shirt

DON24 wrote:
I am a clothing manafacturer...I work with the NBA on certain projects, besides having my own collection.

Here is a potential Laker Championship shirt...(it is just a sketch preliminary it has not even been submitted to the NY office)

Not the one they wear on the court, but a boutique shirt...that will be available in limited qtys...

If you guys want and we get enough orders together, I can do a small run for the people on LG...because it will be pretty tough to get your hands on this shirt via retail...not impossible but pretty tough, they will be in specialty stores like Metro Park Etc.

Pretty cool the league has already started planning on a Purple and Gold parade...J/K all teams that think they can win do this...

can't do it. You're missing LO. sorry you can't just throw drew in there who has not played a full season for us in 2 years. You have to have all 4 of them. then it could work. funny thing is, i had a similar idea going. i mean me and my boy were just talking about laker t-shirts a few minutes ago. i mean literally a few minutes ago. LOL
DON24
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Check out this Laker Shirt

postandpivot wrote:
DON24 wrote:

can't do it. You're missing LO. sorry you can't just throw drew in there who has not played a full season for us in 2 years. You have to have all 4 of them. then it could work. funny thing is, i had a similar idea going. i mean me and my boy were just talking about laker t-shirts a few minutes ago. i mean literally a few minutes ago. LOL

you make a great point...i feel the same...but I have to run with the theme...A stupid big 3 theme...like how we had the starting 5 a while ago...Unfortunately I have to use Bynum istead of Odom due to marketing reasons as a member of the big three.
Kazaam
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject:

I like it...

I'll take one, in black, in a large please
knhellesky
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject:

Me likey!

...I kinda want LO there though
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this Laker Shirt

DON24 wrote:
postandpivot wrote:
DON24 wrote:

you make a great point...i feel the same...but I have to run with the theme...A stupid big 3 theme...like how we had the starting 5 a while ago...Unfortunately I have to use Bynum istead of Odom due to marketing reasons as a member of the big three.

what i'm saying is. dont do the big 3 thing because of old celtic marketing from last year. its not a big three. its a big 4. thats what makes us special. remember LO is the one that has been on the commercials alongside kobe since smush parker and kwame. even post gasol trade, pre and post bynum injuries. you still see Odoms ball head in the commercials with kobe. now they are including more gasol and a hint of bynum. its the big 4. because no way can u leave out the final piece in bynum. but Odom was already the original big 2. before it became the big 3, and now the big 4. put odom in there. and this isn't just my odom homerism kicking in. i'm speaking on pure marketing.

it goes Kobe, Gasol, LO, bynum in that order. one day we know it will be bynum, kobe, gasol, odom.
ecksor
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject:

I think it's cool. But I agree that LO is missing.

Why does it have to be a big 3, anyways? We should celebrate what we do have -- the 4 horsemen! haha

Who is my avatar? Kharunisia
Rsxtreme415
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject:

noice shirt
g3rb3r
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject:

I would buy in a heartbeat!...
DON24
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this Laker Shirt

postandpivot wrote:
DON24 wrote:
postandpivot wrote:
DON24 wrote:

what i'm saying is. dont do the big 3 thing because of old celtic marketing from last year. its not a big three. its a big 4. thats what makes us special. remember LO is the one that has been on the commercials alongside kobe since smush parker and kwame. even post gasol trade, pre and post bynum injuries. you still see Odoms ball head in the commercials with kobe. now they are including more gasol and a hint of bynum. its the big 4. because no way can u leave out the final piece in bynum. but Odom was already the original big 2. before it became the big 3, and now the big 4. put odom in there. and this isn't just my odom homerism kicking in. i'm speaking on pure marketing.

it goes Kobe, Gasol, LO, bynum in that order. one day we know it will be bynum, kobe, gasol, odom.

Its not me guys it is the league...and the NBA Merchandising Dept. They don't want to market a shirt with the sixth man on it...they give me strict guidelines to run with. It is not supposed to symbolize the regular season...it is supposed to symbolize a championship which was gained by the "big 3" in the starting line up. I know it is kinda gay...but thats the way the league is...think about it another way, these three guys are safe to be on the team till the next year so technically they can keep on selling this shirt as a new product...through the upcoming year, if the lakers win...another thing is that the league is very specific on the Lakers marketing...they are by far the bulk of the revenue created by merchandise. The league is going to be force feeding the Lakers big three down your throats for the next few years...so they will not even allow me to put odom on the shirt. Now I can do a bench mob shirt...but for this specific project I can't use Odom...I had strict rules...either just Kobe or the "Big 3"...notice even on the lakers media day there were barely any pictures of Odom...and no pictures with the four together...they are all about the three.
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject:

Where's Farmar?
Lakercious08
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject:

That is the motivation Laker Nation can use to make it through the playoffs. Having the Big Three, the NBA titles we won in team history that gives tears to my ears.

I have a shirt that has the starting five on it. The starting five are Fisher, Odom, Gasol, Bynum and Bryant with their numbers and autographed name.
Lakers Rocks!
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
36OFerrari
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject:

Lakercious08 wrote:
That is the motivation Laker Nation can use to make it through the playoffs. Having the Big Three, the NBA titles we won in team history that gives tears to my ears.

I have a shirt that has the starting five on it. The starting five are Fisher, Odom, Gasol, Bynum and Bryant with their numbers and autographed name.

except that's not the starting 5 but it's cool
sonimala
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject:

Cool man.... I'll get one if you can send it overseas...like Australia?
ryuvienco
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject:

how can I get one?
kaoss128
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject:

I'd definitely buy it.
jabberjaw
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject:

i'd consider getting one.
LakersFTW
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject:

Lakers Shirts make crazy profit

I remember after Fisher made his legendary .4 buzzer beater, some black guys made a shirt with Lakers in the front, and 0.4 in some font on the back and sold them in Downtown LA using the trunk of their car. Fans were in line for that shirt, they sold each for like $20

Crazzzzzyyyyy
iamBYNUMgumz
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject:

dude how can i get one?
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject:

That is freaking awesome. I love it!

You say you work with the NBA for certain T-shirts, do you know who designed that Lakers St. Patricks day shirt? I really hope it wasn't you
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: