Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AFrailey
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject:

SirRunnethOfSoCal wrote:
Dude,

The Getty Museum - One of my favorite places to go. CHEAP. Educational, and full of pretentiously-sophisticated chicks walking around. If your chick is out and about checking out galleries, you can easily pick up a number or two from other girls. I've done it. One time I impressed a chick with my Edgar Degas knowledge. Ended up messin' with her for a while. Mind you, I know pretty much nothing about art history, but I did do a term paper on Edgar Degas once in college. That sh (bleep) was gold.

I usually AVOID any malls, shopping centers, outlets, etc. And if I do end up going there with her, I make sure I leave my debit/credit cards at home and take like $20.00 bucks on me. You'd be amazed at how satisfying it is to see your chick paying for $60.00 dollar jeans with her OWN money lol

What kind of guy picks up other girls when he is out with his girlfriend?

What kind of guy lets his girl pay for her own jeans???

NO CLASS BRO!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> The Best Of... All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: