best deal on HD programming ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DALAKERSRULE
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: best deal on HD programming ?

I just bought a DLP tv and now I need to get HD programming.
any of you able to recommend which company has the best VALUE for my money.
I have always had basic cable with time warner I only pay $30.00 per month. which company has the best deals. dish network, direct tv, cable tv. any advise will be greatly appreciated.

thx
IeatTofu@lakergames
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject:

Direct Tv is the best.. i like it very much
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: best deal on HD programming ?

DALAKERSRULE wrote:
I have always had basic cable with time warner I only pay $30.00 per month. which company has the best deals. dish network, direct tv, cable tv. any advise will be greatly appreciated.

thx

Hmm if you are a big sports fan, Direct TV. They have nba league pass as well as NFL Ticket. Its 9.99 or 19.99 basic channel package plus the price for league pass, their HD access fee is 10 bucks a month with a free HD reciever upgrade. They also give your free installation/dish, along with having too sign an 18 month lease. Im not positive on Dish Network but i believe their HD access fee is 20 dollars, and installation/dish will cost you unless you pick a certain package that they are offering along with taking an 18 month lease. I believe they were running a special deal where u get a free HD reciever,free installation, free HD acess over a certain period when you sign up, coupled with an 18 month lease.
oldschool32
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: best deal on HD programming ?

DALAKERSRULE wrote:

thx

If you have Time Warner Cable, then switching to digital cable shouldn't be that much of an increase. They should provide the HD box instead of the basic digital box for no extra cost. I'd assume $40-$50 but I may be wrong.
oldschool32
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: best deal on HD programming ?

lakers0505 wrote:
DALAKERSRULE wrote:

thx

Hmm if you are a big sports fan, Direct TV. They have nba league pass as well as NFL Ticket. Its 9.99 or 19.99 basic channel package plus the price for league pass, their HD access fee is 10 bucks a month with a free HD reciever upgrade. They also give your free installation/dish, along with having too sign an 18 month lease. Im not positive on Dish Network but i believe their HD access fee is 20 dollars, and installation/dish will cost you unless you pick a certain package that they are offering along with taking an 18 month lease. I believe they were running a special deal where u get a free HD reciever,free installation, free HD acess over a certain period when you sign up, coupled with an 18 month lease.

So you have to sign a contract for both? I'm nervous about signing contracts, the first 3 letters usually tell the truth... CONtract. Anyone have the AT&T package?
BallerAli
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject:

I use Dish network and I have no complaints.

I get my HD just fine. I recommend it.
safari_in_cali
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject:

You can watch all local channels in HD for free with an antenna.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject:

Whoever offers the most NBALP games in HD...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
REPPIN 818
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject:

Time Warner, they don't charge extra at all.

FSN / KCAL / ESPN / TNT / LOCALS are all I need to get EVERY SINGLE laker game in HD for free.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> The Best Of... All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: