The Women We Love
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:34 pm    Post subject:

Vanity's Pretty Mess is pretty nasty, too.

Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:58 pm    Post subject:

My adolescent fantasy women were:

Bernadette Peters

Adrienne Barbeau

I liked a certain "type".
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:38 pm    Post subject:

Barbeau, in Swamp Thing, really got me all flustered and stuff.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:25 pm    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:

True. I remember the video having popping champagne bottles w/ the head spurting out, that kinda thing. She was beautiful, but the years of partying took their toll even after she tried desperately (turning to Jeezis) to turn the ship. Hell, Prince himself died of substance.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:36 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
My adolescent fantasy women were:

Bernadette Peters

Adrienne Barbeau

I liked a certain "type".

Curly hair.

Barbeau was memorable to a lot of lads because that's the demo that Swamp Thing targeted. She was great in Creepshow, too. I saw her in Argo a few years back and she looked great and that was only about 10 yrs ago. I haven't seen Swamp Thing since the 80s. I remember last watching it around 88 or so. I forgot the premise save for a toxin that changed the enemy into a werewolf or boar or somethin. And he and Swamp Thing did fight it out. And there was a kid Reggie and Barbeau.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:45 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:

Vanity (Denise Katrina Matthews) a beautiful woman who died a hot mess. Her cocaine addiction caused her demise. She looked good in the movie Action Jackson.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:34 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
FernieBee wrote:

Vanity (Denise Katrina Matthews) a beautiful woman who died a hot mess. Her cocaine addiction caused her demise. She looked good in the movie Action Jackson.

She looked good in a lot of things!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:59 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
jodeke wrote:
FernieBee wrote:

TRU DAT!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:17 am    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
jodeke wrote:
FernieBee wrote:

The Last Dragon! Shoutout to Sho'Nuff!

She was clearly coke chic in this vid. Lost most of her baby fat reserves.

FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:45 am    Post subject:

Veronica Webb
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:59 am    Post subject:

Rose Namajunas. Had never heard of her before this morning. I saw footage of her with and without hair. Best thing to ever happen to MMA.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:18 am    Post subject:

Fernanda Colombo

https://imgur.com/gallery/NRhOn50
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:21 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Rose Namajunas. Had never heard of her before this morning. I saw footage of her with and without hair. Best thing to ever happen to MMA.

Rose Namajunas

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:41 pm    Post subject:

Beauty's only skin deep. Harriet Tubman

non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:57 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

It's like if I were to posit Mama Cass or Janis Joplin. I get it. Janis as talented as she was had a hard time w/ not being attractive or the ideal of femininity back then. She wasn't a girly girl. I saw a documentary on her band filmed in their heyday and they showed her going to her HS reunion. In HS, she was made to feel like sh because of this or that, she got the standard mean little B treatment from other chics. Then she gets out of there and becomes beloved worldwide and respected for her talent and a superstar and when she goes back to HS, she feels the same kind of exclusion and outsiderism that she felt as a teen. It was sad. The girls who looked down on her were now women who were jelly of her and wanted her to feel the same way. Thus, when people say looks don't account for anything, it's unfortunately untrue in reality. Humans have the same herd mentality as baby chicks who peck the runt of the batch to death if they're allowed to.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:31 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:

It's like if I were to posit Mama Cass or Janis Joplin. I get it. Janis as talented as she was had a hard time w/ not being attractive or the ideal of femininity back then. She wasn't a girly girl. I saw a documentary on her band filmed in their heyday and they showed her going to her HS reunion. In HS, she was made to feel like sh because of this or that, she got the standard mean little B treatment from other chics. Then she gets out of there and becomes beloved worldwide and respected for her talent and a superstar and when she goes back to HS, she feels the same kind of exclusion and outsiderism that she felt as a teen. It was sad. The girls who looked down on her were now women who were jelly of her and wanted her to feel the same way. Thus, when people say looks don't account for anything, it's unfortunately untrue in reality. Humans have the same herd mentality as baby chicks who peck the runt of the batch to death if they're allowed to.

One of my pet peeves is the idea that people are basically good. No, no we are not. We learn to be good out of some mixture of capacities for it fighting with our dominant nature, and the fact that some folks figured out it is better to be forced/trained/convinced to be good than to deal with everyone else being their true selves. It’s why society works, and the reason it is not working right now is that one group of people has learned and perfected the idea that it is easier to appeal to what people are than to what they aspire to be.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:29 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:

One of my pet peeves is the idea that people are basically good. No, no we are not. We learn to be good out of some mixture of capacities for it fighting with our dominant nature, and the fact that some folks figured out it is better to be forced/trained/convinced to be good than to deal with everyone else being their true selves. It’s why society works, and the reason it is not working right now is that one group of people has learned and perfected the idea that it is easier to appeal to what people are than to what they aspire to be.

What you both say about people is true.

What my selection is meant to convey is, a person's character is more important than how they look. This thread seems to focus on physical beauty.

I can't comment on Mama Cass or Janis Joplin's character. I chose Harriet Tubman for what she sacrificed and what she did for others. To me, those things say she has a beautiful character thus in my mind she's a beautiful person.

Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:44 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:

What you both say about people is true.

What my selection is meant to convey is, a person's character is more important than how they look. This thread seems to focus on physical beauty.

I can't comment on Mama Cass or Janis Joplin's character. I chose Harriet Tubman for what she sacrificed and what she did for others. To me, those things say she has a beautiful character thus in my mind she's a beautiful person.

Yeah, it was a good point. Sorry to get off on a tangent.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:10 pm    Post subject:

Julia Ann
Lisa Ann
Raylene

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:38 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
Julia Ann
Lisa Ann
Raylene

What virus protection do you use?

Last edited by jodeke on Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:12 pm    Post subject:

Joy Taylor and molly qurem rose are nice
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:42 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Joy Taylor and molly qurem rose are nice

You can put Cari Champion in that ESPN group.

FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:28 pm    Post subject:

The Bionic Woman
(Lindsay Wagner)
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:19 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Being one's true self is more difficult for some than it is for others. e.g. Let's say in reality you're timid but present a bravado façade to veil that timidity. Some bullies are bullies because they're insecure and are outwardly dominant to hide that insecurity. Being one's self doesn't have to be forced if you're confident.

governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 4:50 am    Post subject:

Lotta hot Asians these past few years

Jessie Mei Li from shadows and bone
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 60 of 66
Jump to: