The Women We Love
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Posts: 2940
Location: San Diego

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:16 pm    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
Weird Science!



https://i.imgur.com/JI16TNy.jpg
(bras on head)

https://i.imgur.com/OLaViBB.jpg
(lisa's alive)

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 18727
Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:10 pm    Post subject:

Jill Ireland

Charles Bronson met her when he and David McCallum were filming The Great Escape. Bronson said to McCallum "I'm going to marry your wife."

He did.

https://i.imgur.com/VaNxGdN.png

https://i.imgur.com/O825dOc.png

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/68/36/08683692afdbddc983d8220bf401c447.jpg
_________________
http://chickhearn.ytmnd.com/

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 18109

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:38 am    Post subject:

Gemma Chan - Crazy Rich Asians
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 55867
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:01 am    Post subject:

Molly Qerim Rose On of the few female sportcaster that wear very little makeup. She a natural beauty.

For OL Molly Qerim Rose makeup
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.


Last edited by jodeke on Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 88457
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:09 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Molly Qerim Rose On of the few female sportcaster that wear very little makeup. She a natural beauty.


Might not help your point to include a picture of her in significant makeup...
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 55867
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:29 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Molly Qerim Rose On of the few female sportcaster that wear very little makeup. She a natural beauty.


Might not help your point to include a picture of her in significant makeup...

Does the above edit satisfy you Oh Mighty Leader.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 88457
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:54 pm    Post subject:

I’m guessing you might need to get new glasses my friend. She’s lovely, but she’s not in very little makeup in either picture.
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 55867
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:26 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
I’m guessing you might need to get new glasses my friend. She’s lovely, but she’s not in very little makeup in either picture.

I don't need glasses, you need to understand where I'm coming from. All TV personalities are made up. She's not heavily made up, excessive rouge, heavy eyelid color, heavy lipstick etc. She has more a natural look than many of her colleagues. My eyes tell me she's not heavily made up. If you watch FirstTake compare her makeup to her colleagues you may see what I mean. Sorry, it took so long to get back to you, LG went down for a while.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 55867
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:58 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Jill Ireland

Charles Bronson met her when he and David McCallum were filming The Great Escape. Bronson said to McCallum "I'm going to marry your wife."

He did.

https://i.imgur.com/VaNxGdN.png

https://i.imgur.com/O825dOc.png

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/68/36/08683692afdbddc983d8220bf401c447.jpg

Bronson ripped Napoleon Solo's side kick off?
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 88457
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:07 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
I’m guessing you might need to get new glasses my friend. She’s lovely, but she’s not in very little makeup in either picture.

I don't need glasses, you need to understand where I'm coming from. All TV personalities are made up. She's not heavily made up, excessive rouge, heavy eyelid color, heavy lipstick etc. She has more a natural look than many of her colleagues. My eyes tell me she's not heavily made up. If you watch FirstTake compare her makeup to her colleagues you may see what I mean. Sorry, it took so long to get back to you, LG went down for a while.


Hey, if that’s your standard, here’s another lightly made up beauty for you:

Almost No Makeup
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 55867
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:43 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
I’m guessing you might need to get new glasses my friend. She’s lovely, but she’s not in very little makeup in either picture.

I don't need glasses, you need to understand where I'm coming from. All TV personalities are made up. She's not heavily made up, excessive rouge, heavy eyelid color, heavy lipstick etc. She has more a natural look than many of her colleagues. My eyes tell me she's not heavily made up. If you watch FirstTake compare her makeup to her colleagues you may see what I mean. Sorry, it took so long to get back to you, LG went down for a while.


Hey, if that’s your standard, here’s another lightly made up beauty for you:

Almost No Makeup

Hey y'all. OL got jokes.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
EchoZulu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2012
Posts: 10137
Location: The Two One Three

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:23 pm    Post subject:

Pre-surgery Ashley Judd was so f'king cute.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/10/36/75/10367501a7855a19961aa50a75e1d222--wildcats-basketball-kentucky-basketball.jpg

Prime Shannyn Sossamon was it for me....

https://www.newdvdreleasedates.com/images/profiles/shannyn-sossamon-04.jpg

She petered out quick though. She had a baby and quit Hollywood from what I understand.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 18109

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:20 am    Post subject:

Sonoya Mizuno from Crazy Rich Asians
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
golden armor
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 836

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:55 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Sonoya Mizuno from Crazy Rich Asians

She was great in Devs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Jan 2002
Posts: 7252
Location: Lake Forest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:22 am    Post subject:

Carla Gugino from back in the Threshold days
Pic
_________________
PBO Magic - the gift that keeps on giving.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Heartburn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Oct 2001
Posts: 6106
Location: Allupinya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:07 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Gemma Chan - Crazy Rich Asians


Big fan. She's beautiful.
_________________
Always bet on yourself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
Heartburn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Oct 2001
Posts: 6106
Location: Allupinya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:40 am    Post subject:

Inbar Lavi
_________________
Always bet on yourself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 55867
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:44 am    Post subject:

Nia Long 5'2" 126 lbs eye candy. With that height and weight I put her in the semi-thick category.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Posts: 2940
Location: San Diego

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:42 am    Post subject:

Madeleine Stowe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 19881

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:49 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
Madeleine Stowe


Go get her like Ray Liotta in Unlawful Entry.
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
SEDALE TRIBUTE
EDDIE DONX!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 19881

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:57 pm    Post subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqH7LlWwIww

Sheena Easton was always hawt. Link to video for Sugar Walls. That's a childish song about her building a gingerbread house or somethin, evidently. She should've sung about more risque topics given her appearance. Come inside my sugar walls? What's that mean? Take a walk into my Hansel & Gretel candy house? Childish stuff. It's rainin tonight! Well, get an umbrella!
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
SEDALE TRIBUTE
EDDIE DONX!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Posts: 2940
Location: San Diego

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:56 am    Post subject:

Sugar Walls was a very clever way of singing about her female naughty parts and all the joy they can bring and give. I didn't get all that, back then, when I was more innocent and much less warped, but I get it, now.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Posts: 14400

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:49 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
Sugar Walls was a very clever way of singing about her female naughty parts and all the joy they can bring and give. I didn't get all that, back then, when I was more innocent and much less warped, but I get it, now.



The song was written & produced by Alexander Nevermind, AKA Prince.

The nastiest MF in music.
_________________
On Lakersground, a concern troll is someone who is a fan of another team, but pretends to be a Lakers fan with "concerns".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 55867
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:35 am    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
FernieBee wrote:
Sugar Walls was a very clever way of singing about her female naughty parts and all the joy they can bring and give. I didn't get all that, back then, when I was more innocent and much less warped, but I get it, now.



The song was written & produced by Alexander Nevermind, AKA Prince.

The nastiest MF in music.

Prince was the king of Instruments, Michael was the king of Choreography.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 19881

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:29 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
FernieBee wrote:
Sugar Walls was a very clever way of singing about her female naughty parts and all the joy they can bring and give. I didn't get all that, back then, when I was more innocent and much less warped, but I get it, now.



The song was written & produced by Alexander Nevermind, AKA Prince.

The nastiest MF in music.


That was a pretty big shift from her earlier faire. Remember that "Morning Train 9-5" song a few years earlier? As tame and safe as you could get in pop music. The song Sex, I'm a... and others in the early to mid 80s were pushin more and more limits. Finally, MTV banned the video/song She-Bop by Cyndi Lauper because it was about masturbation, heaven forbid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_3vZYOYNYU

Sugar Walls was one of the songs on the Nasty 100 list or whatever it was that Tipper Gore and her Senator wives club wanted to banish or otherwise put a sticker on back in 1985. Nasty Girl by Vanity and other Prince stuff was on that list, for sure.

Sex by Berlin... Cutting edge fashions and synthesizers. This is the kind of song that Miami Vice would use for an artsy scene in its entirety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-VcMcHHoFg
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
SEDALE TRIBUTE
EDDIE DONX!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 59 of 61
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB