Kicked out of user account - email purgatory!

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guerillaLG
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Kicked out of user account - email purgatory!

Hi guys, I just created this new username but I'd like to revert back to my laker_guerilla account. Somehow I messed up when changing my email account, and now I'm totally locked out and the system is saying my email is banned. I'd like to rejoin that account with all my posts ... is that possible? PM me here at guerillaLG or let me know what I should do? Many thanks.

Edit: by the way, my old and current email addresses are not from free services. I simply made a change in the system from one existing email account to another, and I never received the confirmation email - so my account is stuck in an 'inactive' state.

Here is my original account:

http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10621
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject:

See PM.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: