Attention MODS... where do I even begin...

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LAL FAN
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Attention MODS... where do I even begin...

For the better part of the last month and a half I have tried to contact someone on this site, through the use of several e-mail addresses:

lakersground.net (@) gmail.com

and

admin [ at ] lakersground.net

Both of these e-mails being listed as contact e-mails in case of account/site problems.

As of yet, I have never recieved a response.

With that said, my original problem was I switched my e-mail account and wanted to change my LG account to reflect this change. After updating the information I was locked out of my account and have not been able to log back into this site.

Out of desperation I finally just made a new account, but I would like my original one back.

With that said, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could contact me via PM or e-mail or any means necessary to discuss the issue I am still having.

Help a frustrated fellow Lakers fan out, please. Thank you.

//edit

This is my original account: http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3763
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject:

See PM.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
guerillaLG
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Attention MODS... where do I even begin...

LAL FAN wrote:
For the better part of the last month and a half I have tried to contact someone on this site, through the use of several e-mail addresses:

lakersground.net ( a t ) gmail.com

and

admin ( a t ) lakersground.net

Both of these e-mails being listed as contact e-mails in case of account/site problems.

As of yet, I have never recieved a response.

With that said, my original problem was I switched my e-mail account and wanted to change my LG account to reflect this change. After updating the information I was locked out of my account and have not been able to log back into this site.

Out of desperation I finally just made a new account, but I would like my original one back.

With that said, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could contact me via PM or e-mail or any means necessary to discuss the issue I am still having.

Help a frustrated fellow Lakers fan out, please. Thank you.

//edit

This is my original account: http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3763

wow this is almost identical to my problem. see topic below.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: