Question

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustWin
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Question

Hey guys long time reader, first time poster. Just wondering how you update your quote, profile, and video thing? Thanks!!
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject:

It's all in your profile. The link is in the top of the page right next to memberlist (above the LG logo)

Inside you will be asked your password after which you will get a boat load of options.

I think the quote - you mean signature? Yo just fill in what you want to show up after each post (Like mine is with Shaq's)

Video? I think you mean avatars? It''s in the same place you have to provide them with a link to your avatar/video/pic. Size issues are a problem so check that out.

Peace - and Welcome to LG !

(Now be ready to smeared by all the Lakers bashing )
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: