No Thoughts and :-)) Ratings tonight... (Tivo problems)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaidai
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject:

[RANT]
OK you crybabies....

We didn't have a shot in hell to win this game. We played hard. The better team won. We weren't prepared for finley shooting the mess out of the 3 point line. The one thing we could've done was kept Parke from driving the lane, but then if the other 28 teams in the league can't stop Parker, why should I believe we could. I personally am satisfied with the loss, because we ACTUALLY CAME TO PLAY, AND WE PLAYED HARD. We can win friday, if we shut down the perimeter players. You have been crying all season about how the team doesn't come with a sense of urgency or play hard, and when they do, but lose, you still gripe.

Maybe those of you who didn't become fans until the 1999-2000 season, should go bandwagon the Pistons or Spurs, since this is their time. The Lakers will return to where they once were, but then only a long time, die hard fan would recognize this anyway.
[/RANT]

http://www.hierosites.com
DaggerInTheHeart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject:

jaidai wrote:
The Lakers will return to where they once were,

Yeah like thats gonna happen with Mitch at helm. it might be different from you're own prospective but this Organization isn't what it was a few years ago there not the best Organization anymore.
jaidai
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject:

DaggerInTheHeart wrote:
jaidai wrote:
The Lakers will return to where they once were,

Yeah like thats gonna happen with Mitch at helm. it might be different from you're own prospective but this Organization isn't what it was a few years ago there not the best Organization anymore.

It will happen, you obviously haven't realized that Mitch doesn't run anything... He takes orders, and is the fall guy. nothing more, nothing less.

And it is the same organization. We are in a much better position than we were during the early 90's.

http://www.hierosites.com
koolruningz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject:

There's no shame in losing to the champs, as some have said as long as the effort is there im pretty happy. Could we have won the game? Sure but our team is prone to mental lapses so you almost have to expect that, what has also been the problem lately is lack of effort which is inexcusable. I saw effort last night and hopefully they can learn from the mistakes made and correct them on Friday. I mean how sweet would it be to beat them on their home floor?
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject:

Roachman wrote:
Gr8testEver wrote:
I would assume you of all people would make full use of the feature known as "Season Pass" lol. Even legends have an off day DB, not sure we want to read much about the team other than Kobe tonight anyway.

Season pass doesn't work for Laker games. For example, if you set it when the Lakers are playing the Raptors, the stupid thing will only tape Raptors games (even Home/away is thrown off here).

What I do is a keyword wishlist. This tapes too much though since it will tape anything that mentions the Lakers. But, hey, what that mentions the Lakers can be a bad show?

I was going to say...does someone actually get season pass to work for Laker games? I gave up on that a while ago because it never worked. Works fine for everything else, of course. I've got so much recording this time of year, I don't know if keyword would work well, either.
Gr8testEver
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject:

My bad, I've only tried the Season Pass manager to work or have tried it on UCLA football and basketball successfully in my short experience with DVR's (we've only had TIVO since August of last year). I guess you can just scan ahead and select all the Laker games to record through the channel guide and go as far in the future as it will allow but that sounds like quite a chore.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: