Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:14 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
MJST wrote:
That's a three. Call for an investigation

https://twitter.com/rileyricharrds/status/1741303162110369977

Rob Perez wrote:
The screenshot of LeBron’s foot outside the line serves no purpose because it doesn’t show when the ball left his hands. Here’s a more accurate replay for you to decide. It’s close for sure.

https://x.com/worldwidewob/status/1741306107971461290?s=46&t=6-sxM4NpvzeWdNMn3aVCqg

So I don't know. I can see both sides of the argument I don't know what an investigation would do because the game is over. The whole thing was frustrating the referee was bad all game. Not just that point. But also we only got that opportunity because that T Wolf person made that super stupid foulthat allowed us to get FTs I mean you know what I mean? it's just we lost. Alas. We just lost.

That was a 3
That Rob Perez guy is dumb because it doesn’t matter when the ball left his hand, it only matters when he jumps. If the front foot showed space in between, it is a 3. It is humanly impossible for the front of the shoe to tough the line or he would’ve tripped. It is common sense that human can’t push up with the toe(maybe ballot artists can do it)

Ballet dancers are trained and wear special shoes for that so yeah I hear ya

The more I look at the Internet sleuths, the more I think we just got robbed. LeBron is mad and they are having a hard time keeping up with the bleep censor on Spectrum lol
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:16 pm    Post subject:

levon wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:
levon wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:
I see till think the toe on the line burns me up way less than when AD blocked them and Bron went down and got hit by 3 guys on a two hand dunk and was knocked down and told play on

Or the Vando "flop"
Or Austin missing 6 straight very makeable shots
Or AD missing both free throws
Or even the Gobert charge on Austin. That would've meant a dead ball and probably timeout to draw up a play (unclear if that would've yielded a better outcome lol)

Charge pissed me off but Bron hit the shot and I don’t know if you get a better look

Only because Conley missed a super clean look himself.

And Conley only got that look because Austin Reaves took an obvious charge that the refs didn't do anything with to make sure Timberwolves got that shot.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:17 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:
They shot 15/50 outside Bron and AD.

Rui didn’t show up, and DLO was bricking it until the tailbone contusion ended his night, these guys need to bring more consistent effort

AR didn’t show up, Rui lost his minutes to Cam apparently….

Its DLo fault and some poster said AR need to be PG.

Well, he didn’t exactly light it up either, -19 for the night

oohhhh so what else was he doing? assist maybe?..ohhh i know. How did he get injured?..was it shooting the ball or maybe doing something people claim he said he doesnt do..defense? noooo it couldnt be defending..nooo

passing the ball for assist and defending? nooo that wasnt it

3 assists lit it up. Got injured while still put up -19, nice work. If you think he played great this game, you should get help
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:21 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:

Rui didn’t show up, and DLO was bricking it until the tailbone contusion ended his night, these guys need to bring more consistent effort

oohhhh so what else was he doing? assist maybe?..ohhh i know. How did he get injured?..was it shooting the ball or maybe doing something people claim he said he doesnt do..defense? noooo it couldnt be defending..nooo

3 assists lit it up. Got injured while still put up -19, nice work. If you think he played great this game, you should get help

Got assists from the bench..and didnt play whole game and came off bench.. but i see something missing from your arguement..the injury ..was that? was that defense being played? or do i not suppose to mention that? If you not hitting then make assist and play d..isnt that what people wanted? or naw?
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:23 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:

Got assists from the bench..and didnt play whole game and came off bench.. but i see something missing from your arguement..the injury ..was that? was that defense being played? or do i not suppose to mention that? If you not hitting then make assist and play d..isnt that what people wanted? or naw?

Did he play a good game? Yes or No,
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:26 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:

Back at you...he played D and made assist as a PG off the bench...soo back at you? Did he play well as a backup pg? yes or no?
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:26 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:

Back at you...he played D and made assist as a PG off the bench...soo back at you? Did he play well as a backup pg? yes or no?

So good or bad?
No I said he didn’t play well for any role
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:29 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:

Rui and Cam don’t play the same position

Rui started in place of cam this year already so what you said doesn’t make sense. He’s playing 3 small forwards next to Bron and AD. Rui is a 3 too and was even in Washington when he and Kuzma were together

It’s not the small forwards, it’s vando and cam can’t shoot, this reminds of me of the 3-4 guard lineups he used to play, it’s one thing to go small, it is another that the smalls can’t shoot. I guarantee you GS can make a lebron at the 5 lineup work.

I know that. VLF said Rui doesn’t play Cams position and I called bs on it. Rui just started in that spot and got his minutes cut for him. He needed to close that game when Cam was bad, when Prince shot bad, and when Vando was blooper to close the game. Rui has out produced AR and Dlo, anyone on the team not named Bron or AD minute for minute basically all year. He’s also not had any chance to start besides Bron and Cam missing and he’s excelled in them, but he gets no chance to close when no one can score on the team. AR was 2/11 and they had no offense with Vando missing layups because he was scared to finish. Rui can shoot and score. He shot 2/8 but his last 3 misses were all one sequence of attempted put backs. And even then he’s shown he can defend Towns. And I got news for everyone Bron would sooner get a stop on Edwards than Vando or Cam, since Vando lost him multiple times.

Rui also would have been an option to get you a 2 late in the mid range area. My point is Cam are his minutes and he’s playing all forwards as starters. If he’s going to do that, just start some offense and some post defense with Rui. Right now Vando and Cam are making them start each half 3 on 5
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:34 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:

So good or bad?

annd im going to say he did..if your shot not falling then get assist and play defense thats what a PG does...he played that off the bench...and got hurt playing d. sooooo? there ya go?
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:37 pm    Post subject:

Tonight’s pool report on LeBron James’ 2-point field goal:

https://x.com/jovanbuha/status/1741317424253972722?s=46&t=6-sxM4NpvzeWdNMn3aVCqg

(Report at link)

Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:38 pm    Post subject:

Hard to stomach this loss Laker nation. We deserve better. Hopefully this evens out and we get some wild officiating to get us a victory. Wouldn't that be great?
svettarsalo
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:40 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

So good or bad?

annd im going to say he did..if your shot not falling then get assist and play defense thats what a PG does...he played that off the bench...and got hurt playing d. sooooo? there ya go?

So, the fact that Russell was there by chance in that position made him a good defender? Especially in December he was a liability on both sides of the floor.

In fact, there comes a time when every team gets fed up with D'lo and they trade him. That's why he changed teams so many times in his career. Now it is time for us to get rid of him. That's it.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:40 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

So good or bad?

Ok, you think Dlo had a good game. I think we needed a good laugh. Thanks
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:42 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
MJST wrote:
That's a three. Call for an investigation

https://twitter.com/rileyricharrds/status/1741303162110369977

Rob Perez wrote:
The screenshot of LeBron’s foot outside the line serves no purpose because it doesn’t show when the ball left his hands. Here’s a more accurate replay for you to decide. It’s close for sure.

https://x.com/worldwidewob/status/1741306107971461290?s=46&t=6-sxM4NpvzeWdNMn3aVCqg

So I don't know. I can see both sides of the argument I don't know what an investigation would do because the game is over. The whole thing was frustrating the referee was bad all game. Not just that point. But also we only got that opportunity because that T Wolf person made that super stupid foulthat allowed us to get FTs I mean you know what I mean? it's just we lost. Alas. We just lost.

That was a 3
That Rob Perez guy is dumb because it doesn’t matter when the ball left his hand, it only matters when he jumps. If the front foot showed space in between, it is a 3. It is humanly impossible for the front of the shoe to tough the line or he would’ve tripped. It is common sense that human can’t push up with the toe(maybe ballot artists can do it)

Ballet dancers are trained and wear special shoes for that so yeah I hear ya

The more I look at the Internet sleuths, the more I think we just got robbed. LeBron is mad and they are having a hard time keeping up with the bleep censor on Spectrum lol

It’s insane how close it is. The original angles it looked like a clear 2 and then the other closeups make it look much less clear. It seems like the color contrast of his shoes might also be making it look like there is space between his foot and the line that isn’t actually there….on my screen at least.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:45 pm    Post subject:

^ we need to ban players from wearing floor color sole shoes, lol
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:53 pm    Post subject:

AD had like a career game we still lost.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:59 pm    Post subject:

Not really worried about Minny… They remind me of that Jazz team with Mitchell that always finish top in the league during the regular season with Gobert getting exposed big time come playoffs time.
panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:01 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
AD had like a career game we still lost.

Against the west’s top team right now. It took a historic effort by the zebras for them to pull it off. We’re fine, we just need better coaching, better rotations and guys shooting close close to their avgs.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:19 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
Not really worried about Minny… They remind me of that Jazz team with Mitchell that always finish top in the league during the regular season with Gobert getting exposed big time come playoffs time.

Ironically, Gobert was on both teams.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:25 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Tonight’s pool report on LeBron James’ 2-point field goal:

https://x.com/jovanbuha/status/1741317424253972722?s=46&t=6-sxM4NpvzeWdNMn3aVCqg

(Report at link)

I respect the "not clear and conclusive" thing usually, but it doesn't mean much if the ref calling it wasn't even looking at LeBron's feet live. And even if they were, it shouldn't take priority over a high res replay.
Day
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:33 pm    Post subject:

Call on the floor shoulda been a three, wild it was even called a two if it was that close to call on the replay
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:42 pm    Post subject:

Lakers got screwed. A high resolution camera is right on it and shows his foot clearly behind the line and after that then the camera doesn't show him clearly touching the line. The most conclusive evidence shows it as a 3. If his foot had initially been touching the line and he had moved it back before the shot, and the camera doesn't clearly show the foot moved back far enough, then the most conclusive evidence would be it's a 2. There's no way the ref could see that better than a camera zoomed in on his foot could see it. Ref was far away from the play.

Also as was pointed out earlier it defies the physics of jump shooting to be behind the line as he started a jump and then for his toe to touch the line. People don't jump off their toes. We would have seen him trip or stumble if the toe had gone forward.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:01 am    Post subject:

We took the 24-7 Wolves to the wire. I believe we should have gone to OT and given a chance to win. I'm not privy to the angles the replay centers have. They may have more definitive angles. What I saw on TV was enough evidence to overturn the 2 and make it a 3. Does anyone have the last two minutes of games that were at or within three points? Lakers vs Wolves. I can't find last night's game.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Sojo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:13 am    Post subject:

You guys are hilarious, if the call on the floor was a 3, it would've been a three but the unfortunate thing about the human eye is it cannot always make out centimeters of details in tenths of a second. So it is what it is. If what they had was inconclusive then they default to the floor call, simple as that. Even with the three there's no guarantee of a win so that's out the window too. If this team has to worry about a game lost with still 4 or 5 months of games to go, we're in big trouble.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:18 am    Post subject:

Sojo wrote:
You guys are hilarious, if the call on the floor was a 3, it would've been a three but the unfortunate thing about the human eye is it cannot always make out centimeters of details in tenths of a second. So it is what it is. If what they had was inconclusive then they default to the floor call, simple as that. Even with the three there's no guarantee of a win so that's out the window too. If this team has to worry about a game lost with still 4 or 5 months of games to go, we're in big trouble.

The brain is a computer with playback capabilities. Brothers could have reassessed his comprehension and come up with another conclusion. As I said I don't know how many angels replay centers have. What I saw was enough evidence to make it a 3. Are you a Lakers fan?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 27 of 28
Jump to: