PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:38 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
Hanging from Rafters wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
leking006 wrote:
I'm 1 of the optimistic guys here. I know Lebron and AD can carry the lakers to that winning streak. But I will doubt it everytime I will see that 3 guard lineup.

Ad is already load managing after a month off. Bron apparently has a “sore foot” which if it was worth holding him out tonight probably means he should be out tomorrow too.

It’s okay Russ had fun tonight

Check the footage 💀💀💀

Someone has to. The guys love playing with him. They don’t win with bron or AD so might as well have fun. Would you prefer he give you the theatrics bron gave you last game when there was still a chance to win? With all due respect that was the most embarrassing display when you take into account how great he is and that there was still a game to be won.

Proof you are not a real Lakers fan or have ever played basketball before.
A game which ended in a robbery against our most heated rival the celtics, you find a way to pick on Lebron’s reaction???!!

Half cut it out bro. Nobody is falling for this crap anymore 😂🤣😂🤣😂

It didn't freaking end in robbery don't you get that? Both you and Lebron...that's the point the poster is trying to make but you don't get it and LBJ didn't either...there was 5 minutes left to play, had they stayed professional maybe they could have still got a win.

Lebron scored 7 points in OT it wasn't like he was laying down in front of the C's. He was the only one aside from WB actively trying to create.

I know what he did. The issue was that he was the leader. Actions like that are for guys like pat bev. This team goes as he goes.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:39 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
leking006 wrote:
I'm 1 of the optimistic guys here. I know Lebron and AD can carry the lakers to that winning streak. But I will doubt it everytime I will see that 3 guard lineup.

Ad is already load managing after a month off. Bron apparently has a “sore foot” which if it was worth holding him out tonight probably means he should be out tomorrow too.

Check the footage 💀💀💀

Someone has to. The guys love playing with him. They don’t win with bron or AD so might as well have fun. Would you prefer he give you the theatrics bron gave you last game when there was still a chance to win? With all due respect that was the most embarrassing display when you take into account how great he is and that there was still a game to be won.

A game which ended in a robbery against our most heated rival the celtics, you find a way to pick on Lebron’s reaction???!!

It didn't freaking end in robbery don't you get that? Both you and Lebron...that's the point the poster is trying to make but you don't get it and LBJ didn't either...there was 5 minutes left to play, had they stayed professional maybe they could have still got a win.

It ended in a robbery.
BS reply about staying professional. Were the referees being professional?

I’m okay to move on from this but your buddy halfass continues to trash Lebron for the most petty reasons. Not to forget trashing our 2020 title like it was being played out at 24 Hour Fitness in Manhattan Beach LOL

I’m not denying they could have still won the game in OT but it shouldn’t have came down to that. Lebron would of made 1 of those 2 free throws guaranteed with 0.7 left on the clock
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:41 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
leking006 wrote:

Check the footage 💀💀💀

Lebron scored 7 points in OT it wasn't like he was laying down in front of the C's. He was the only one aside from WB actively trying to create.

I know what he did. The issue was that he was the leader. Actions like that are for guys like pat bev. This team goes as he goes.

Backtracking.

You are still mad he reacted as if he got cheated.

Shows you never played sports before. He’s human just as human as Russ reminding everyone you gotta fun still LOLOLOL

The 2020 Championship banner should be removed from crypto.com arena
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:42 pm    Post subject:

Lakers through half point of the season have the 25th worse record in the NBA currently with LeBron playing in a lot of games, this calls for massive changes before the trade deadline, we are the Lakers not the Orlando Magic
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:43 pm    Post subject:

Lakeshow23_ wrote:
worst guard rotation in the league. Russ, Schroeder, Bev, and Lonnie wouldn't start on any team with serious championship spirations. So naturally, Ham plays them all together

Especially when each rotation is 80% point guards 💀💀💀
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:45 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
leking006 wrote:

Check the footage 💀💀💀

It ended in a robbery.

I’m okay to move on from this but your buddy halfass continues to trash Lebron for the most petty reasons. Not to forget trashing our 2020 title like it was being played out at 24 Hour Fitness in Manhattan Beach LOL

I’m not denying they could have still won the game in OT but it shouldn’t have came down to that. Lebron would of made 1 of those 2 free throws guaranteed with 0.7 left on the clock

Not trashing him for anything other than what I see are issues. Real Trashing is what’s done to everyone else by everyone else.

It’s OK that we view the circumstances of the bubble title different. It’s still a legit title.

I give Vogel, bron, spoelstra, butler etc props. They seized it but facts show without it we haven’t been great.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
TMG wrote:
Halflife wrote:
As nfl legend and laker fan Chris Cante said the other day on Keyshawns show.

“The summer camp title was good but you need to move AD”

Always love it when people discount the title. Laker fans of all people discounting the title is the most hilarious part.

Half being Half 😂🤣😂

I hope he's a troll lol. If he isn't being this negative is a hazard to yourself.

So people who dump on Russ daily aren’t trolls, but being critical of the guy who may be on his way to leading us the lottery 3 of his 5 years here is off limits?

More about you discrediting 2020. I love the contrarian way of going about things though. If everyone criticizes Russ. I'll go criticize everyone else.

It's not just about you going at Lebron. You'll go out of your way to criticize anyone else but Russ.

Dont act like you're dying on a hill for some noble cause lol. You're full of crap my dude .

It's never Brodie's fault he didn't play enough minutes. It's never Brodie's fault Lebron is the leader so he should lead. It's never Brodie's fault...Dennis was lethargic along with the team. It's never ever ever little Brodie's fault.

Contrarian? I just speak facts. Like I’ve said from day 1. I didn’t want russ here, he needs to be moved. My expectations and understanding of his game has never changed. I certainly like the guy. Mostly for what he does for my city and I am bias about local athletes who have done well. Ariza never did wrong last year.

Discredit the 2020 ring? Why by acknowledging that it was the perfect storm for our players. How have we done without it?

It’s just important that if everyone is going to point at one guy, that there is at least one adding clarity.

Btw why did ham take Dennis out during that OT?

We were the best team in 2020. Got a freak injury to Lebron in 2021 and AD went down against the Suns when we were up 2-1.

Every team in that 2020 bubble was on an even playing field we had no advantages over any other team.

I still remember the Lakers being ridiculed after looking AWFUL those last regular season games before the playoffs started. How people were ridiculing the team saying they'd get bounced in the 1st round...

The playoffs was legit then...When it was about the Lakers embarrassing themselves it was all real All of a sudden they're standing there with the title in hand the trolls come out of the woodwork's talking about how it's an asterisk.

You're not being factual about anything. In fact you're arguments are devoid of context altogether.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:49 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
leking006 wrote:

Check the footage 💀💀💀

It ended in a robbery.

Man let me help all yawl out,,,errm

LeGM that doing all this "Load Management" that cant pick talent to save his life and on par with picking players for a team right up there with Magic and Jordan...Horrible!!

Mr Bones..Always Falling Down..Mr Glass Davis..we traded All our talent and players for ....cant even play 82 games in his career ...Horrible.

Last but not least WestBrick who cant admit that half the time he needs to take HIMSELF out the game like Horry did for us in the playoffs when he hit the backboard on a 3pt shot. Mr Westbrick who makes erratic passes ..tooooo who?..yep NOONE...Mominum killer every time he steps on the court and will not hesitate to continue shooting and missing layups more than Derik Fisher...yep Horrible.

This is the real of all of them. And all three need to be traded as quick as possible.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:51 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Lakers through half point of the season have the 25th worse record in the NBA currently with LeBron playing in a lot of games, this calls for massive changes before the trade deadline, we are the Lakers not the Orlando Magic

BBQ Chicken every damn night when we really don’t have to be.

We got rid of KNunn and replaced him with a good young talented 6’8 Rui but somehow we look even smaller this past week?

I think Russ needs to either be traded or benched until the trade deadline. He has been dog crap awful since that recent spurs trade rumor became a thing.
(Damn You Poppovich LOL)

It’s been all downhill after he dropped 30 on the Grizzlies in that thriller win
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:51 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
leking006 wrote:

Check the footage 💀💀💀

Backtracking.

Shows you never played sports before. He’s human just as human as Russ reminding everyone you gotta fun still LOLOLOL

What difference does it matter if I played/play sports or not.
Not backtracking at all. His reaction was ridiculous. Yes he got robbed, against the Celtics but he’s been doing for 20 years have some composure. Why not dunk?

Here I’ll play this game. You’ve never played sports. If you did you would know that’s not how you react.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:57 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

We got rid of KNunn and replaced him with a good young talented 6’8 Rui but somehow we look even smaller this past week?

I think Russ needs to either be traded or benched until the trade deadline. He has been dog crap awful since that recent spurs trade rumor became a thing.
(Damn You Poppovich LOL)

It’s been all downhill after he dropped 30 on the Grizzlies in that thriller win

I feel your pain bro, sadly I do kinda miss Kendrick Nunn, Rui Hachimura hasn’t been all that high flying name that we were supposed to get when he moved on from Washington the Nets game was the perfect time for him to show out his game and he didn’t show up, I would be very sad if we don’t see changes coming before the trade deadline

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:58 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
TMG wrote:
Halflife wrote:

Always love it when people discount the title. Laker fans of all people discounting the title is the most hilarious part.

Half being Half 😂🤣😂

I hope he's a troll lol. If he isn't being this negative is a hazard to yourself.

So people who dump on Russ daily aren’t trolls, but being critical of the guy who may be on his way to leading us the lottery 3 of his 5 years here is off limits?

More about you discrediting 2020. I love the contrarian way of going about things though. If everyone criticizes Russ. I'll go criticize everyone else.

It's not just about you going at Lebron. You'll go out of your way to criticize anyone else but Russ.

Dont act like you're dying on a hill for some noble cause lol. You're full of crap my dude .

It's never Brodie's fault he didn't play enough minutes. It's never Brodie's fault Lebron is the leader so he should lead. It's never Brodie's fault...Dennis was lethargic along with the team. It's never ever ever little Brodie's fault.

Contrarian? I just speak facts. Like I’ve said from day 1. I didn’t want russ here, he needs to be moved. My expectations and understanding of his game has never changed. I certainly like the guy. Mostly for what he does for my city and I am bias about local athletes who have done well. Ariza never did wrong last year.

Discredit the 2020 ring? Why by acknowledging that it was the perfect storm for our players. How have we done without it?

It’s just important that if everyone is going to point at one guy, that there is at least one adding clarity.

We were the best team in 2020. Got a freak injury to Lebron in 2021 and AD went down against the Suns when we were up 2-1.

Every team in that 2020 bubble was on an even playing field we had no advantages over any other team.

I still remember the Lakers being ridiculed after looking AWFUL those last regular season games before the playoffs started. How people were ridiculing the team saying they'd get bounced in the 1st round...

The playoffs was legit then...When it was about the Lakers embarrassing themselves it was all real All of a sudden they're standing there with the title in hand the trolls come out of the woodwork's talking about how it's an asterisk.

You're not being factual about anything. In fact you're arguments are devoid of context altogether.

2019? Another freak injury to bron?

Our advantage was that it has been proven that AD and Bron are incapable of staying healthy during traditional seasons. Can’t be argued.

When they are afforded the huge rest and no travel without the wear and tear of a traditional season they were great. Unfortunately that season isn’t the norm.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Russ having fun 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoDskbgAGfg/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:03 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

(Damn You Poppovich LOL)

I feel your pain bro, sadly I do kinda miss Kendrick Nunn, Rui Hachimura hasn’t been all that high flying name that we were supposed to get when he moved on from Washington the Nets game was the perfect time for him to show out his game and he didn’t show up, I would be very sad if we don’t see changes coming before the trade deadline

I think Rui can still develop into something special.
Glad Lonnie came back but we really need Austin back.

Fwiw I’m still down if our Lakers can make another move or two. Will see just don’t get your hopes up too much, this might be it
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:05 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Russ having fun 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoDskbgAGfg/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Gotta have fun. All 75 team. Mvp, triple dub king. Loved in every community he’s touched. Loved by his teammates. 1st ballot HOFer.

Plays.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
TMG wrote:
Halflife wrote:

Half being Half 😂🤣😂

Our advantage was that it has been proven that AD and Bron are incapable of staying healthy during traditional seasons. Can’t be argued.

When they are afforded the huge rest and no travel without the wear and tear of a traditional season they were great. Unfortunately that season isn’t the norm.

Wear and tear? You can sustain injuries from being completely fresh. Again we were ridiculed until we won. Then it wasn't legit anymore. I see you belong to that category. It's all good though not like it wasn't obvious.

And weren't AD and Lebron healthy for the 2020 season? Dont remember any major injuries. We were rolling from what i remember.

Last edited by TMG on Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:08 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
leking006 wrote:

Check the footage 💀💀💀

It ended in a robbery.

The Lakers were cheated by the refs...we agree on that...but the game DID NOT END with the robbery. That shouldn't even have to be re-stated because we all know that it didn't.

LeBron was phenomenal, it's tough to criticize him when he produces like he did...but did you also notice how he walked the ball up the court with 10 secs left as if it was 10 minutes left? Sadness...sorrow over a wrong doing is a useless emotion, I'll take mad and anger over that any day though both may not be the best approach. Sorrow has you giving up like Bron looked on that last play of OT and missing games today.
lakersfan32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:09 pm    Post subject:

pelicans 7th best chance at wemba now
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:13 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
TMG wrote:
Halflife wrote:

Half being Half 😂🤣😂

Wear and tear? You can sustain injuries from being completely fresh. Again we were ridiculed until we won. Then it wasn't legit anymore. I see you belong to that category. It's all good though not like it wasn't obvious.

Ridiculed by who? Yes injuries happen but if you can’t see how that schedule was a positive to our guys in particular then idk what to say.

Most real lakers fans I know acknowledge it but don’t care. That’s me.

Fast forward to now. Bron sits , ad gets hurt, comes back, sits. Rinse and repeat.

If they played tonight we probably win. We know if they play tomorrow that they probably could have played tonight. If they don’t play tomorrow then we should probably start to worry.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:20 pm    Post subject:

lakersfan32 wrote:
pelicans 7th best chance at wemba now

They won’t get him we still got 31 games left to make those odds even Less likely.

An tbh watching Wemby more and more I’m not totally sold he’s gonna dominate at an NBA level.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:36 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
leking006 wrote:

Check the footage 💀💀💀

Backtracking.

Can't speak for anyone else but I'm mad he didn't get off the floor and channel that sorrow into anger and go win the fracking game...specifically not showing an appropriate sense of urgency on the last meaningful possession of OT
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:48 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
leking006 wrote:

Check the footage 💀💀💀

Backtracking.

Can't speak for anyone else but I'm mad he didn't get off the floor and channel that sorrow into anger and go win the fracking game...specifically not showing an appropriate sense of urgency on the last meaningful possession of OT

Where exactly was AD's urgency? Im expecting him to be the guy and the dude couldn't even demand the ball with Malcolm (bleep) Brogdon on him for majority of the 4Q and all of OT. Where's the urgency?
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:25 am    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
leking006 wrote:

Check the footage 💀💀💀

Backtracking.

Where exactly was AD's urgency? Im expecting him to be the guy and the dude couldn't even demand the ball with Malcolm (bleep) Brogdon on him for majority of the 4Q and all of OT. Where's the urgency?

Where is the urgency for them to play in yesterday's game? Picking and choosing when to play going to get them right out of the play-ins.
These guys with the attitude they got on playing whenever couldn't cut it in the early 2000's and never the 80's 90's and beyond...this is really frustrating to watch.
BandwagonLBJhopper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:26 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:

Damn, when you put it that way
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20
Jump to: