View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:47 am    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:

-putting Russ in after sitting him all of the 4th was dumb

not really. we saw what happened in LA in OT against them. Bron and AD walked barely over half court and chucked fade away 3's. There is tape.

This game shro was lethargic and hamm knows the only guy he can count on for pace is Russ. He had good and bad plays in OT but so did the others.

We don't have a closer which is what you need in Ot.

Either sit bron for some of the 4th which would be smart or accept that your best player will be gassed and protect him with strategic TO's.

Agree to disagree.

Happy Trolling
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:47 am    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Refs:
-The rebound foul that they called on AD instead of Brogdon was ridiculous.

-The foul they called on AD on Tatum was stupid as well and caused us to use our challenge

-The and 1 on Browns basket was very late and called by the same ref who missed the foul on lebron. Guy was also at half court.

Self inflicted wounds:

-Ham continues to go 3 guards lineups.
-we refuse to foul up 3
-AD was quite soft in this game. I’ll give him a pass cause he’s still re acclimating himself
-down 3 we took super long to foul. We fouled at a point where we should’ve just let the clock go down since there was a 3 second differential and we had a timeout. Then down 4 with 11 seconds left we don’t even roll the ball or call timeout. Seemed like Bron had given up and the rest of the team followed suit.

Very frustrating loss. We’re fighting and can compete against anyone. But our coach is very unprepared for late game situations. We need to trade Russ to save Ham from himself.

Agree with much of this. Posted much of this myself last night, actually. Hella frustrating .
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:48 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Refs:

-The foul they called on AD on Tatum was stupid as well and caused us to use our challenge

-The and 1 on Browns basket was very late and called by the same ref who missed the foul on lebron. Guy was also at half court.

Self inflicted wounds:

-we refuse to foul up 3
-AD was quite soft in this game. I’ll give him a pass cause he’s still re acclimating himself
-down 3 we took super long to foul. We fouled at a point where we should’ve just let the clock go down since there was a 3 second differential and we had a timeout. Then down 4 with 11 seconds left we don’t even roll the ball or call timeout. Seemed like Bron had given up and the rest of the team followed suit.

Very frustrating loss. We’re fighting and can compete against anyone. But our coach is very unprepared for late game situations. We need to trade Russ to save Ham from himself.

Agree with much of this. Posted much of this myself last night, actually. Hella frustrating .

I’m still annoyed haha.

Let’s see how the Niners break my heart even more lol.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:49 am    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:

not really. we saw what happened in LA in OT against them. Bron and AD walked barely over half court and chucked fade away 3's. There is tape.

This game shro was lethargic and hamm knows the only guy he can count on for pace is Russ. He had good and bad plays in OT but so did the others.

Either sit bron for some of the 4th which would be smart or accept that your best player will be gassed and protect him with strategic TO's.

Agree to disagree.

Happy Trolling

there is tape.

Funny how people whose day job it is to critique russ (not you) are never called trolls. but people who state facts about others, are. Funny. but not as funny as Bevs camera tech.
1995Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:48 am    Post subject:

As I called last year before anyone else (and some of you deservedly had eggs on your faces as I called out Tatum as soft and mentally weak way BEFORE the Warriors series exposing everything that I suspected about him), we should be glad Tatum is the Celtics best player. That guy is soft and mentally weak who collapses in the biggest moments. Kobe my ass.....he wants to be someone he respects as he is mentally nothing like Kobe. Jaylen Brown on the other hand.....that dude is rock solid as I mentioned a while back as well. Tatum is a wannabe Kobe who is mentally more like Eddie Jones. You can spot the chokers from a mile away.....Eddie too I never liked because I suspected he was a choker way before the Isaiah Rider matchup as well as the Jazz/Hornacek completely exposing him. I will admit though I pegged one soft spoken guy wrong in the past who was completely taken apart in his first playoff series by our own Ron Artest: Kevin Durant. But Tatum....yea this dude gives David Robinson in the playoffs vibes
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:56 am    Post subject:

moving right along......
    NEXT GAME:

Los Angeles Lakers vs Brooklyn Nets
      Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY | Monday, January 30th, 2023 4:30 PM PT
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:14 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:

Agree to disagree.

Happy Trolling

there is tape.

Funny how people whose day job it is to critique russ (not you) are never called trolls. but people who state facts about others, are. Funny. but not as funny as Bevs camera tech.

There is a tape that says other wise. 0-6 and 4 TOs in 1st
Comes in 2half with 12 point lead and ties the game. Goes out of game and we go on 8pt run

Not even talking about his pathetic play in OT

He is the highest paid player in the team. He deserves all the blame he is getting

Trolls gonna troll
BirdMagicLegend
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:13 pm    Post subject:

Good game Lakers fans.

It would be appropriate and so tempting to create a QFTOS on the Celtics board but it's not necessary.
AtlLaker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:29 pm    Post subject:

I swear we have many fans on here that are flat out delusional. I see fans saying we really aren’t under 500 due to close losses,etc. We haven’t shown the ability to close out games and win in most overtime games. The ref missed the call, but we still should’ve won in OT and for God Sakes, I can’t wait until Lebron leaves this team. He is still on social media crying about the non call a day after the game. He was throwing a temper tantrum like a teenage girl. I’ve never seen Kobe or Magic act like that. To makes matter worse, he wants to take off for the game up next vs Brooklyn smh.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:54 am    Post subject:

BirdMagicLegend wrote:
Good game Lakers fans.

It would be appropriate and so tempting to create a QFTOS on the Celtics board but it's not necessary.
AGREED
I have to admit that both fan bases are fanatical in that sense (it cuts both ways when Celts lose too) but fans will be fans.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:03 am    Post subject:

AtlLaker wrote:
I swear we have many fans on here that are flat out delusional. I see fans saying we really aren’t under 500 due to close losses,etc. We haven’t shown the ability to close out games and win in most overtime games. The ref missed the call, but we still should’ve won in OT and for God Sakes, I can’t wait until Lebron leaves this team. He is still on social media crying about the non call a day after the game. He was throwing a temper tantrum like a teenage girl. I’ve never seen Kobe or Magic act like that. To makes matter worse, he wants to take off for the game up next vs Brooklyn smh.

Okay we get it dude.
You never have ANYTHING positive to say about the team.
All your posts suggest that you actually despise the Lakers and LeBron.
You want NOLA to get Wemmy via LA's pick.
Okay cool. But be positive sometime. sheesh

Last edited by pio2u on Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:22 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
moving right along......
    NEXT GAME:

Los Angeles Lakers vs Brooklyn Nets
      Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY | Monday, January 30th, 2023 4:30 PM PT
AtlLaker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:47 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Okay we get it dude.
You never have ANYTHING positive to say about the team.
All your posts suggest that you actually despise the Lakers and LeBron.
You want NOLA to get Wemmy via LA's pick.
Okay cool. But be positive sometime. sheesh

I actually love the Lakers and hate Lebron. This season has turned more about him breaking a Lakers legend record than actually winning. I want us to actually win again long term. As I said before, some of us live in reality.
BandwagonLBJhopper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:19 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Refs:

Self inflicted wounds:

-we refuse to foul up 3

Agree with all of this. Ham is in a tight spot because he has three point guards he thinks command minutes - Russ, Bev, Schro - if it was me I'm going with the latter two but for ego management unless Rob can move Russ, we are gonna be stuck with him out there.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49
Page 49 of 49
Jump to: