*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Los Angeles Clippers (01/24/23 @ 7:00 pm PT) Gm# 48 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barry Seal
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:05 pm    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
Halflife wrote:
We have lost 9 in a row to the clippers I think. They love one guy getting his and shutting down everyone else. That’s their MO.

Oh dude please just do your usual Lebron shtick.

Am I wrong? Do you watch games?

Half-life, but you seem to really be a Lebron hater, right?

He is a ucla alumni pathetic brick apologist

Nah he’s a stone cold hater. I look at him as a cartoon character after he said that Austin Reaves is better than LeBron.
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:06 pm    Post subject:

Barry Seal wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
Halflife wrote:
We have lost 9 in a row to the clippers I think. They love one guy getting his and shutting down everyone else. That’s their MO.

Oh dude please just do your usual Lebron shtick.

Am I wrong? Do you watch games?

Half-life, but you seem to really be a Lebron hater, right?

He is a ucla alumni pathetic brick apologist

Nah he’s a stone cold hater. I look at him as a cartoon character after he said that Austin Reaves is better than LeBron.

Clown said lebron is Jamal Crawford.. he is a hater clown
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:07 pm    Post subject:

Half life full trash
Barry Seal
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
Halflife wrote:

Dude just stop. They didn’t let Lebron have anything, he took it from them. Now Russ, on the other hand…every team lets him have everything and he still can’t capitalize

Actually they did, allowing Lebron to shoot 3 pointers is a solid defensive strategy.

Clippers clown shows up after the game

We know u Jeanie reject

LOL Another cartoon character who DISAPPEARED after the Lakers won in 2020. Can’t respect that he can dish it but not take it.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

miggz23 wrote:
Back to back games now… Russ tanking his value again. I remember last year he started playing like (bleep) last few weeks before the deadline.

If Russ is truly tanking his value to stay on the Lakers I really don’t know how that would be in his favor.

I’m pretty sure and hopeful Rob doesn’t offer Russ anything more than 8-11 million a season type deal.
To me that is what Russ is worth nowadays. An if he is truly invested in being a Laker he will take that deal and ball out.

If not , I wish him the best of luck paying probably in Charlotte or some other crap franchise
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:13 pm    Post subject:

BandwagonLBJhopper wrote:
Clippers 3pt chucking style isn’t even fun to watch. They get up to beat us big time, lame but not surprising.

In their defense they hear it all the time while living in Los Angeles that they are forever the junior varsity.

I got a friend who manages the Nike store at the Grove and she said Covington came in there the other day only to get trolled by a few Lakers fans
She said they were pretty ruthless as well.

Fwiw I don’t condone this type of behavior as these jerk off Lakersfans make us all look bad but just wanted to remind us all that clipper players always get crap in Los Angeles for being clippers
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:13 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Back to back games now… Russ tanking his value again. I remember last year he started playing like (bleep) last few weeks before the deadline.

If Russ is truly tanking his value to stay on the Lakers I really don’t know how that would be in his favor.

I’m pretty sure and hopeful Rob doesn’t offer Russ anything more than 8-11 million a season type deal.
To me that is what Russ is worth nowadays. An if he is truly invested in being a Laker he will take that deal and ball out.

If not , I wish him the best of luck paying probably in Charlotte or some other crap franchise

A lot of the rumored destination for him is not exactly a must go destination. Indiana/Charlotte/Detroit/San Antonio… The guy would probably love or prefer to finish the season in LA. Then see if Rob offers him a smaller contract to stay.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:19 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
miggz23 wrote:

A lot of the rumored destination for him is not exactly a must go destination. Indiana/Charlotte/Detroit/San Antonio… The guy would probably love or prefer to finish the season in LA. Then see if Rob offers him a smaller contract to stay.

Thankful his 47 million is coming off the books.
Still gotta lockdown Austin with his new deal. I’d Love to bring back Dennis and Thomas as well.

An as Woj reported, Rui is in Rob’s long term plans as well before even playing a single game for us. Wonder how much he’ll cost us

Realistically I don’t think Russ will be back. It would be awesome if he’d settle for our MLE probably meaning Lonnie will be gone
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:26 pm    Post subject:

NEXT GAME:
    Los Angeles Lakers vs San Antonio Spurs
    Crypto.com Arena • Los Angeles, CA | Wed • Jan 25 • 7:30 PM
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:27 pm    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
So tired of losing the f’n clips!

But we will see ur passive aggressive posts on bron tomorrow I guess

I didn’t mention James. I was referring to the Lakers losing again.

Guess we can guess where your priorities lie. Maybe take a look at the front of the jersey to remind yourself.

Oh we will see ur clown ass comments tomorrow in lebron thread…he played offense but what about his defense 😂

lol u not fooling anyone

Not trying to fool anyone. Just talking about what I see on the court. I have for years.

I just don’t dismiss the negatives or make excuses for them. With James or any other Laker, past or present.

Don’t get your panties in a bunch if you can’t handle the truth. May I suggest you just stick to the highlights instead of watching full games if you are so sensitive.
WE WANT TACOS
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:15 pm    Post subject:

Disappointing loss.
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:56 am    Post subject:

Fire Pelinka. I'm pissed. Clippers just whoop us every time with or without Kawhi. This is embarrassing. I'll say it again but we got lucky we "dodged" the Clippers during our 2020 championship run.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:07 am    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
Fire Pelinka. I'm pissed. Clippers just whoop us every time with or without Kawhi. This is embarrassing. I'll say it again but we got lucky we "dodged" the Clippers during our 2020 championship run.

They weren't interested. Morris said if they weren't in the bubble they would have beaten Nuggs. oh well. Vogel/Spolstra were awesome in seizing the moment.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:12 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

They weren't interested. Morris said if they weren't in the bubble they would have beaten Nuggs. oh well. Vogel/Spolstra were awesome in seizing the moment.

Super trash takes all around

Morris said if they weren’t in the bubble they would have beaten the nuggs???!
Doesn’t get anymore bumass clipper pansy with that excuse
He was for sure quiet as a church mouse when he saw his brother Markieff raising the Larry O’Brien trophy a couple weeks later

Vogel and Spoelstra seized the moment??!?

The Lakers whooped on the clips and bucks on the same weekend before the lockdown. The Lakers were on pace to win 65 games that season. Let’s not forget Lebron single handedly locking down both Kawhi and PG in the restart season in the bubble opener!

Courts were still 94 feet long and the rims were still 10 feet tall in the bubble.

You guys are seriously the worst posters on LG at times
Carry on though……
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:59 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:

we were 2-1 against them in in 2020 i believe. I have faith we'd beat them.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:01 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

Dude who just lost a 3-1 lead against the nuggs said they weren't interested. Playing for a team who has zero absolute zero success not even making a WCF saying they weren't interested.

Also Hitler said he had nothing against Jews.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18
Jump to: