*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns (12/19/22 @ 6:00 PM PT) Gm#30 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:05 pm    Post subject:

We can easily go 1-7 . If that happens it’s done. Pelicans will be in 1st pick hunt.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:06 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Don’t be surprised if the arrogance of LeBron and Westbrook bites us in the ass and we lose against the Kings

I don’t think Russ takes night off, so he has to be hurt to a degree

Is it not coincidence he sits when LeBron and the Suns players decide to sit?

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
rock0100
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:07 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Pat bev doesn’t belong to this team, he is not even a good defender as this game shown

This game has shown that without Bron, AD or Westbrook ALL the players suck. Outside of Reaves, everyone is crap and that sits on Pelinka for putting this together.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:08 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Don’t be surprised if the arrogance of LeBron and Westbrook bites us in the ass and we lose against the Kings

Is not not coincidence he sits when LeBron and the Suns players decide to sit?

Did you ever see Russ take a game off by load management? I haven’t, the guy might be a bad player, but he wants to play whenever he physically can, that’s how you stats pad
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:09 pm    Post subject:

AD traveled with the team…. His injury is start to remind me of that Bone spurs of the century by NUNN last season
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:10 pm    Post subject:

rock0100 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Pat bev doesn’t belong to this team, he is not even a good defender as this game shown

This game has shown that without Bron, AD or Westbrook ALL the players suck. Outside of Reaves, everyone is crap and that sits on Pelinka for putting this together.

I kind of liked how DS played, and TB too
sonic the laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:10 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
sonic the laker wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
Every player playing for us today is tradable.

Real talent would at least pick up some slack.

Max Christie looks horrible, as does Lonnie.

We're playing literally ALL role players, and rookies. No one, outside of Schroder, can facilitate offense. It's no surprise that our guys look terrible, when the offense is disorganized. That's amplified, against the Suns aggressive defense. This shouldn't be used as an inditement against our players. That's just being disingenuous.

Agreed. Christie does look poor, though. When his shot isn't dropping, he looks like a matador. Pippen is having a cringeworthy night. Bryant does look good, and Nunn looked better than usual.

It's not an individual defense thing. He's having to fight through a lot of picks. That's the whole point of a pick, to give the ball handler an advantage over his defender by creating space, and making him chose to go over, or under. Max hasn't learned how to slip picks, yet. His frame, and quickness, should allow him to, imo. Also, those times he was matched against CP, are tough. CP is EXTREMELY crafty with the ball, and is a three level scorer. That's tough for a rookie, but a good learning experience.
sonic the laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:13 pm    Post subject:

rock0100 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

I doubt Ham was setting up practices, with these particular players only, just in case of these types of scenarios. Without any of our principle offensive initiators, other than Schroder, what exactly were you expecting?
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:25 pm    Post subject:

Aight Schrö!
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:25 pm    Post subject:

Aight Lonnie
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:28 pm    Post subject:

Aight Troy!
rock0100
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:29 pm    Post subject:

sonic the laker wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

I doubt Ham was setting up practices, with these particular players only, just in case of these types of scenarios. Without any of our principle offensive initiators, other than Schroder, what exactly were you expecting?

Someone to seize the day. Not win, but at least give a glimpse of a good player.
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:39 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Did you ever see Russ take a game off by load management? I haven’t, the guy might be a bad player, but he wants to play whenever he physically can, that’s how you stats pad

I agree that Russ does not have a history of load managing, but there should be severe fines for players that have a history of it. Back-to-backs have been around forever, and they're not going anywhere. What happened to players today being in better physical condition??? I don't see it. If I bought a ticket to tonights game I'd be pissed!!!
Killer_Z
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:40 pm    Post subject:

rock0100 wrote:
sonic the laker wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

Someone to seize the day. Not win, but at least give a glimpse of a good player.

I think Schro is giving you that ...... but I agree, none of the others appear up to it.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:41 pm    Post subject:

sonic the laker wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Agreed. Christie does look poor, though. When his shot isn't dropping, he looks like a matador. Pippen is having a cringeworthy night. Bryant does look good, and Nunn looked better than usual.

It's not an individual defense thing. He's having to fight through a lot of picks. That's the whole point of a pick, to give the ball handler an advantage over his defender by creating space, and making him chose to go over, or under. Max hasn't learned how to slip picks, yet. His frame, and quickness, should allow him to, imo. Also, those times he was matched against CP, are tough. CP is EXTREMELY crafty with the ball, and is a three level scorer. That's tough for a rookie, but a good learning experience.

That stuff doesn't bother me. I've seen multiple occasions (tonight, Wizards, Nuggets) when an opposing player just goes right by him. That bothers me. But he's young, and it sounds like he's coachable.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:43 pm    Post subject:

Keep going Schrö!
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:44 pm    Post subject:

ALRIGHT SCHRÖ

After a nice block by Lonnie
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:44 pm    Post subject:

Dennis keeping them in the game
Lakersfan1211
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:45 pm    Post subject:

Nice Schro with 30 pts.
Killer_Z
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:45 pm    Post subject:

If this is the game that unlocks Schro's potential for our team, this loss will at least amount to something.
rock0100
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:46 pm    Post subject:

Killer_Z wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
sonic the laker wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

I think Schro is giving you that ...... but I agree, none of the others appear up to it.

You are correct. Bryant not to bad either.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:46 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

I agree that Russ does not have a history of load managing, but there should be severe fines for players that have a history of it. Back-to-backs have been around forever, and they're not going anywhere. What happened to players today being in better physical condition??? I don't see it. If I bought a ticket to tonights game I'd be pissed!!!

Lebron is in year 20, 38 years old and had an injury this season, why do we want him to play in back to backs? It makes sense to rest him
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:49 pm    Post subject:

rock0100 wrote:
Killer_Z wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
sonic the laker wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

You are correct. Bryant not to bad either.

Also they played horrible on the defense end. I can live with bad offense, but they aren’t even trying on defense
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:49 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
kwase wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Lebron is in year 20, 38 years old and had an injury this season, why do we want him to play in back to backs? It makes sense to rest him

We need w’s. Or this turns into another duplicate of last year.
rock0100
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:50 pm    Post subject:

I wonder if Nike sells pink Lebrons. The Bron 20s labia edition.

Sissy should have played and stolen this game without Booker.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7
Jump to: