TMG wrote:
Hanging from Rafters wrote:
TMG wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
I was happy when we signed Lebron. We were struggling in free agency for years and he changed that.

Yet, I have never felt about him the way I felt about Kobe and I think this is why.

He has become soft when it comes to playing. He should have been out there with Russ trying to get us a win. He just doesn’t have the desire to win like Kobe.

Lebron has played injured this whole season so far. Stop making this a Kobe v Lebron thing it's ridiculous.

You stop making excuses! Injured foot, bed-ridden for 3 days with illness, injured groin, now ankle...plus injury prone in 3 of the past 4 years...the narrative that LeBron has become soft is a decent take...it's what it looks like.

So being injured is now called soft?.... Got it chief!

Yep, injured a lot (4 or 5 in 22 games) is now called being soft...glad you are caught up.

You're an idiot dude.

You're in denial...resorting to 2nd grade tactics when it would require the use of intellect to continue the discussion.

Sounds more like a person being frustrated clinging onto whatever he can to his frustration at. Example being calling someone soft for being injured.

Nothing screams at being frustrated like being a tough guy internet poster issuing insults because someone has a different opinion...like I said...DENIAL.

Dude what you said was idiotic. Who the hell calls someone soft for being injured? Some of the dumbest crap i've read in a forum. Got nothing to do with tough.

The OP and I did...call someone soft for being injured often...your opinion is different and that's ok...you couldn't handle an opposing opinion so you let your emotions get to you and issued the juvenile insult...and you're still at it...it is what it is.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:38 pm    Post subject:

I think the Lakers are intimidated by the Raptors size and aren’t realizing how easily they’re scoring inside and getting free throws.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:38 pm    Post subject:

rock0100 wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
I was happy when we signed Lebron. We were struggling in free agency for years and he changed that.

Yet, I have never felt about him the way I felt about Kobe and I think this is why.

He has become soft when it comes to playing. He should have been out there with Russ trying to get us a win. He just doesn’t have the desire to win like Kobe.

Lebron has played injured this whole season so far. Stop making this a Kobe v Lebron thing it's ridiculous.

You stop making excuses! Injured foot, bed-ridden for 3 days with illness, injured groin, now ankle...plus injury prone in 3 of the past 4 years...the narrative that LeBron has become soft is a decent take...it's what it looks like.

Ah..Injuries makes you soft. Sounds like something you'd hear from Cobra Kai or something.

$50 million a year. If he is “too old” why demand that salary?

Kobes career was cut short because of the achilles. Lebron doesn’t have that excuse.

At 38 Bernard Hopkins was knocking people out and Tom Brady was about to win himself to being the goat.

You think Lebron is getting paid due to his age?

He got paid base on his market and what he brings on the table.
rock0100
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:39 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:

Ah..Injuries makes you soft. Sounds like something you'd hear from Cobra Kai or something.

Kobes career was cut short because of the achilles. Lebron doesn’t have that excuse.

At 38 Bernard Hopkins was knocking people out and Tom Brady was about to win himself to being the goat.

Lebron sucks. And he's soft. Hope i covered everything.

He doesn’t suck. He did leave his team out to dry tonight. That’s what my point is.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:42 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:

Yep, injured a lot (4 or 5 in 22 games) is now called being soft...glad you are caught up.

You're an idiot dude.

You're in denial...resorting to 2nd grade tactics when it would require the use of intellect to continue the discussion.

Sounds more like a person being frustrated clinging onto whatever he can to his frustration at. Example being calling someone soft for being injured.

Nothing screams at being frustrated like being a tough guy internet poster issuing insults because someone has a different opinion...like I said...DENIAL.

Dude what you said was idiotic. Who the hell calls someone soft for being injured? Some of the dumbest crap i've read in a forum. Got nothing to do with tough.

The OP and I did...call someone soft for being injured often...your opinion is different and that's ok...you couldn't handle an opposing opinion so you let your emotions get to you and issued the juvenile insult...and you're still at it...it is what it is.

Just calling it like i see it.
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:43 pm    Post subject:

Anyway not impressed with the Raptors. They're just kind of stumbling and tumbling around. It's possible Masai went a little too far with the "get 10 lengthy forwards and figure the rest out" teambuilding strategy. They need some skill and finesse guys.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:43 pm    Post subject:

rock0100 wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:

Lebron sucks. And he's soft. Hope i covered everything.

He doesn’t suck. He did leave his team out to dry tonight. That’s what my point is.

I would understand this logic more if it was a do or die game... B2B game, 75% left in the season. Pretty much tweaked that ankle every game last 3 games. Yea not sure that is leaving your team out to dry.

Last edited by miggz23 on Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:45 pm    Post subject:

Hoping Indy wins against Minny and Memphis beats OKC tonight
rock0100
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:45 pm    Post subject:

I wish i could yell at Lebron like Micky yelled at Rocky. “You’re a bum!”
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:47 pm    Post subject:

rock0100 wrote:

You could... Buy a seat behind the lakers bench.

"Don't talk about it. Be about it."
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:48 pm    Post subject:

Jones upping the zero trade value he has..
rock0100
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:51 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
rock0100 wrote:

You could... Buy a seat behind the lakers bench.

"Don't talk about it. Be about it."

But what do I do about imitating Micky’s voice?
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:51 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:

You're an idiot dude.

It's ok man, you see a lot of people like you on the internet...so into their own opinion that they are actually offended when someone disagrees with them...instead of being thoughtful and respond logically, they do the best they can and resort to name calling.
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:52 pm    Post subject:

rock0100 wrote:

The Kobe vs LeBron people always show their true colors... just give it a little time
sonic the laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:55 pm    Post subject:

The loss is disappointing, as always. But, I'm glad to have seen better effort in the second half, by the Lakers. Learn from this one, and on to the next. Lakers!
AtlLaker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:56 pm    Post subject:

I told the forum that it’s gonna get ugly in LG in December when I saw the schedule. I don’t see us beating Philly on Friday either.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:56 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:

You're an idiot dude.

It's ok man, you see a lot of people like you on the internet...so into their own opinion that they are actually offended when someone disagrees with them...instead of being thoughtful and respond logically, they do the best they can and resort to name calling.

right . About as thoughtful as someone calling a player soft for being injured. About as thoughtful and logical as that.

Last edited by TMG on Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
lakerican
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:59 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
All I gotta say is this.. the Lakers better be ready on Friday, 3 straight loses on the trip after the talk of going above 500 wouldn’t sit well

Nothing to get ready for if we don't get some personnel back. I'm going to need AD and Bron to use Robitussin Windex and chicken soup and have them selves together by Friday lol

Forgot WD 40 for LeAnkle and Vic Vaporub for AD.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:00 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:

You're an idiot dude.

right . About as thoughtful as someone calling a player soft for being injured. About as thoughtful and logical as that.

If the word soft gets to you that much then change it...the point is that LeBron is "whatever word you're comfortable with" this season with too many injuries. Anyone can get an injury, two...well that's bad luck...three...hmmm, somethings up here...four?...in 20 games...well now that's something else. That's what I'm saying.
Barry Seal
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:01 pm    Post subject:

AtlLaker wrote:
I told the forum that it’s gonna get ugly in LG in December when I saw the schedule. I don’t see us beating Philly on Friday either.

You said they would go on a 14-15 game losing streak so don’t pat yourself on the back now.
lakerican
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:03 pm    Post subject:

Damian Jones had a double double! 10&10
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:03 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:

You're an idiot dude.

If the word soft gets to you that much then change it...the point is that LeBron is "whatever word you're comfortable with" this season with too many injuries. Anyone can get an injury, two...well that's bad luck...three...hmmm, somethings up here...four?...in 20 games...well now that's something else. That's what I'm saying.

Yup...All those injuries gotta be Lebron going soft. Not like we've got a word for it. Im good dude i find this hilarious to be honest .
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:04 pm    Post subject:

rock0100 wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Lebron will miss that game too due to being measured for custom sized tampons.

Despite getting blown out tonight, this thread has been pretty entertaining. Thanks for the laughs fellas.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Oh, old. You mean Old.

Yup.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:05 pm    Post subject:

lakerican wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
All I gotta say is this.. the Lakers better be ready on Friday, 3 straight loses on the trip after the talk of going above 500 wouldn’t sit well

Nothing to get ready for if we don't get some personnel back. I'm going to need AD and Bron to use Robitussin Windex and chicken soup and have them selves together by Friday lol

Forgot WD 40 for LeAnkle and Vic Vaporub for AD.

Lol Werd!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13
Jump to: