What has to happen this year for the Lakers to be a good team?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PICKnPOP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:52 pm    Post subject:

Play defense so we can get out on the break and run. If we do that Westbrook will thrive and so will bron and AD. Defense is the key to this team and we have the personnel to make it happen.

I’m excited about this team because of the mentality of the individual players. Hustle, energy, tough

Thomas, JTA, Beverly all stand out.
They say we don’t have shooters but if Beverly, nunn, and Thomas shoot like they did their previous season we will be great. Especially if reaves takes the leap we expect and maybe one other player.

I think not having a wing defender is overrated since we have JTA, brown, reaves, AD, Bron, walker, and Bev. We can defend that by committee.

This team will be gritty and exciting. Can’t wait !

Trevacious2
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:44 pm    Post subject:

PICKnPOP wrote:

They say we don’t have shooters but if Beverly, nunn, and Thomas shoot like they did their previous season we will be great. Especially if reaves takes the leap we expect and maybe one other player.

“What happened? Cole Swider happened!”
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: