Homeless man killed by alligator in Florida

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:49 pm    Post subject: Homeless man killed by alligator in Florida

A homeless man was found dead with his arm torn off and body mutilated at a park in Largo Florida.

Quote:
The victim’s mutilated corpse was found missing an arm on a lake bank by somebody walking the park at around 8 a.m.

What's disturbing about this story is that, he made extra money retrieving frisbees for people who play disc golf at the park. He goes into the alligator infested waters to retrieve frisbees and the people pay him for it:

Quote:
Cozzie said disc golfers preferred using their professional frisbees rather than the cheap stuff and typically welcomed their equipment being returned by the victim.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/taylor-lake-alligator-death

I blame these disc golfers who knows that he's going into the water to retrieve these frisbees for them.

Video:
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:36 pm    Post subject:

That's the REAL Ultimate Frisbee.

Frisbees were a kind of pie back East in the Boardwalk Empire days. People used to throw the aerodynamic metal tins they came in which had FRISBIE stamped onto the bottom, hence the name Frisbee, w/ 2 Es. Learned that not too long ago. Fun fact. Byyyy WHAM-O!...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frisbie_Pie_Company
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:18 pm    Post subject:

The locals warned the homeless guy about how dangerous that lake is but he caiman anyway.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:26 pm    Post subject:

C M B , you a-hole. Made me choke on my own spit with that one.

Lmao. Well played
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:06 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:

Lmao. Well played

I thought this story was a croc of sh from a tabloid at first, but then I learned it was true and that there wasn't even a fence that he would've scaled to get into the lake. Their safety policy had no teeth. C M B must find this situation reminiscent of the 2 yr old boy who caiman to the lake at Disney World a few years ago.

C M B, you cloaca!

Last edited by non-player zealot on Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:10 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:

Lmao. Well played

I thought this story was a croc of sh from a tabloid at first, but then I learned it was true and that there wasn't even a fence that he would've scaled to get into the lake. Their safety policy had no teeth. C M B must find this situation reminiscent of the 2 yr old boy who caiman to the lake at Disney World a few years ago.

Damn, good memory. I totally forgot about that story...nothing gets bayou.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:14 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:

Lmao. Well played

I expect you to swamp us with more of these snappy replies. I'm gonna bayou a Gatorade for that one. Johny B, you're invited. Cajun? I'll bayou a Gatorade too, bro.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:17 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
C M B wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:

Lmao. Well played

I expect you to swamp us with more of these snappy replies. I'm gonna bayou a Gatorade for that one. Johny B, you're invited. Cajun? I'll bayou a Gatorade too, bro.

Nicely done, NPZ. Lol
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:22 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
C M B wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:

Lmao. Well played

Nicely done, NPZ. Lol

I caiman for the kill. Not a lot of croc quips available, so I didn't wanna shortarm any of my references.
Snipes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:15 am    Post subject:

Damn that is tragic as hell
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:53 am    Post subject:

Why didn’t the police arrest the corpse for loitering? Or the gator for disturbing the pieces? If you are what you eat, is the gator now homeless? Lots to chew on.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:56 am    Post subject:

In all seriousness, it really sucks (not bites you soulless aholes!) that the guy got killed and probably because he was being used by yuppie douches. Life is hard enough on the street.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:54 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
In all seriousness, it really sucks (not bites you soulless aholes!) that the guy got killed and probably because he was being used by yuppie douches. Life is hard enough on the street.

You came striking at us like a water moccasin there. But yuppies unfort are not only quick to preserve their own lives, but they're also quick to preserve the dryness of their golf shoes and pant cuffs. We all would prefer that it was a guy in a pink shirt who smoked cigars as a way of looking bougie getting death rolled as the other gators tore pieces off of him. But gators may not go for the cigar and fancy micro-brew taste that infuses their flesh. They'd probably spit a yuppie out.

I'm interested to see the beast that did this. Late, great Steve-O Irwin called American gators frogs with teeth compared to saltwater crocs (true), but occasionally, you see clips of primordial monster alpha gators crossing streets and golf courses, etc. Odds are heavily on a large, adult male. For a gator to even attempt ambushing prey as big as a human, that's a big ass alpha gator (who moderates the pond).
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:00 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Why didn’t the police arrest the corpse for loitering? Or the gator for disturbing the pieces? If you are what you eat, is the gator now homeless? Lots to chew on.

I dunno if they found the body, but what a gator/croc would do would be to drag it down to the bottom and snag it on something next to its lair. Lest the gator was hungry at the time of the kill, crocodillians generally wait til the food is softer. They probably have little to no taste buds and no gag reflex which helps them to consume meat from a dead hippo's rectum. I've seen this. Also a tractor bucket full O' ratz.

Grub's on, boys! Come and get em! That's actually good for them because they are getting the gut flora from the in-tact rats instead of dressed meat parts. Better Bucket O' Ratz than a Porterhouse.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: