Lisa Marie Presley (February 1, 1968 – January 12, 2023)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:19 pm    Post subject: Lisa Marie Presley (February 1, 1968 – January 12, 2023)

Quote:
Lisa Marie Presley is in the Intensive Care Unit, on life support with a temporary pacemaker after suffering cardiac arrest ... sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ.

Our sources say Lisa Marie is in an induced coma and in critical condition.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/01/12/lisa-marie-presley-critical-condition-life-support-coma-cardiac-arrest/

Last edited by Black20Ice on Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:53 pm    Post subject:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lisa-marie-presley-daughter-elvis-014031841.html

RIP
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:54 pm    Post subject:

Looks like she unfortunately died. likely was found after the arrest, when it was too late. RIP.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:02 pm    Post subject:

Wow...she's gone.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:53 pm    Post subject:

Whoa 54. For some reason I thought she was a lot older.

RIP.
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:12 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:

RIP.

We often think of her mom, Priscilla, who's 77, when Lisa-Marie's name comes up.

RIP to the former Mrs. Michael Jackson.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Daughter of Elvis, married to Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage (and two other guys), among other things. she definitely led an interesting life.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:51 pm    Post subject:

Michael Jackson

(Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone (Official Video))

Quote:
For the short film to “You Are Not Alone”—the first Michael Jackson song to ever debut at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100—Michael appeared with Lisa Marie Presley, his wife at the time, in scenes inspired by the renowned Mitchell Parrish painting Daybreak.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:47 am    Post subject:

Sadly, if you suffer cardiac arrest, and if you don't get defibrillated within 10 minutes, you have virtually a 0% chance of surviving, and your odds drop off exponentially even after a mere 3 minutes. You're much more likely to survive a heart attack, rather than a cardiac arrest. Many noted that she didn't look well on the red carpet of the Golden Globes on Tuesday, and I'd say it's true that she didn't look that much younger than her mother, who is 77. One of her sons committed suicide in 2020, and she spoke openly about how grief-stricken she was; she looked significantly aged from that point until her death, really. Her father and paternal grandmother also died of heart-related issues (both heart attacks).

You can argue that the two most famous musical artists in history are Elvis and Michael Jackson, one of whom was her father and the other of whom she was briefly married to. She was married to Nicolas Cage for only 4 months before they called it quits. She was also a former Scientologist. Very little about her life was normal, but I suppose that was never likely to happen when you're the daughter of Elvis Presley.

RIP.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:02 am    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

RIP.

We often think of her mom, Priscilla, who's 77, when Lisa-Marie's name comes up.

RIP to the former Mrs. Michael Jackson.

You're right Doc. Dang I'm losing my mind. I kept thinking "Naked Gun feels like it came out ages ago...".
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:07 am    Post subject:

[quote]Billy Idol _at_ BillyIdol·9h
Sad news 2 hear of #LisaMariePresley passing .. she was very loving 2 me, in Memphis in the 90’s she gave me a viewing of the private sections of Graceland which was very special. She was very lovely & we performed together at NYFW early 2000’s. RIP

Seán Ono Lennon ( a t ) seanonolennon·4h
Got home late from seeing a show to hear the tragic news about Lisa Marie Presley. I had only met her a few times briefly. But I have to admit I felt a kinship with her. Not many people know what it’s like. I know she was a special person. My heart aches for Priscilla.

Leah Remini -at- LeahRemini·11h
I’m heartbroken over the passing of Lisa Marie Presley.

Lisa did not have an easy life, as some might think.

May she be at peace, resting with her son and father now.

Her mom Priscilla and her three daughters, Riley, Finley, and Harper, are in my prayers.

octavia spencer AT octaviaspencer·11h
So sad that we’ve lost another bright star in Lisa Marie Presley. My condolences to her loved ones and multitude of fans.

Mia Farrow🇺🇦@MiaFarrow·11h
Just so very sad #LisaMariePresley 🌷❤️

Robert Vincent: Since 1984 @ RobertVincent3·12h
Damar Hamlin took an impact to the chest.

Lisa Marie Presley has a family history of heart problems.

Grant Wahl had an aortic aneurysm.

Please get the facts first and don't spread unhelpful rumors to fuel a false sense of intellectual superiority.

In short, stop the (bleep).

Elizabeth Vargas @ EVargasTV·11h
My God this news about Lisa Marie Presley is so shocking. I cannot believe she is dead…

Quote:
Actor John Travolta, who recruited Priscilla into Scientology after Elvis died in 1977, also reacted to the news.

“Lisa baby girl, I’m so sorry. I’ll miss you but I know I’ll see you again. My love and heart goes out to Riley, Priscilla, Harper and Finley,” he wrote.

https://imginn.com/p/CnVsLbLrpqM/

William Patrick Corgan [ at ] Billy·11h
There is heartbreak and then there is sorrow. This would be sorrow and on more levels than I can count. Please send your prayers out for her family and children at this difficult time. I truly cannot find the words to express how sad this truly is. RIP @LisaPresley

Bret Michaels -at- bretmichaels·11h
My deepest thoughts & condolences go out to the family / friends on the loss of @LisaPresley. #LisaMariePresley

Jennifer Tilly @ JenniferTilly·11h
So sad about Lisa Marie Presley. Oddly I was just at Graceland yesterday and took this picture. The guide was telling us that sometimes she would have dinners in the dining room, and once she had a party for her friends in the plane named after her. Rip sweet soul.🕊️

Corey Feldman -at- Corey_Feldman·11h
ANOTHER PERSON I SHARED DEEP EMOTION WITH HAS PASSED AWAY! THIS IS SO SAD & SHOCKING! LISA & I SPENT HRS ON THE PHONE AS SHE WAS DIVORCING MJ, HER SON BEN WAS LIKE A LITTLE BROTHER 2 ME, SO MUCH LOSS, SO MUCH TRAGEDY N THEIR FAMILY, MY ❤️IS W THE PRESLEYS!

P!nk (@Pink)
Oh, this one hurts my heart. Lisa Marie, you were one of a kind. Funny as (bleep), smart as a whip, sensitive, talented, witty, mean, loving, generous, judgmental but always right, loyal, and you adored your children. My heart breaks for you and your beautiful family and your children. The world lost a rare gem today. May your soul rest in peace, friend. 💔
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:43 am    Post subject:

Lisa Marie and Michael are talking. RIP

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:40 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Don't forget her son.
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:03 pm    Post subject:

Black20Ice wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Don't forget her son.

and of course the King as well - her father
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:42 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:
Black20Ice wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Don't forget her son.

and of course the King as well - her father

Family Reunion

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:22 pm    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
Michael Jackson

(Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone (Official Video))

Quote:
For the short film to “You Are Not Alone”—the first Michael Jackson song to ever debut at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100—Michael appeared with Lisa Marie Presley, his wife at the time, in scenes inspired by the renowned Mitchell Parrish painting Daybreak.

Hm. Michael's physical attraction to her back then must've been immense. He sure didn't kick that one outta bed for anyone else.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: