IG Model Gena Tew Tests Positive For AIDS; Linked To Hip Hop Stars

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:10 am    Post subject: IG Model Gena Tew Tests Positive For AIDS; Linked To Hip Hop Stars

Quote:
"I got AIDS," Tew said. "I just got sick one day, fainting got fevers and I got really week and I was going to the doctor and no one knew what was wrong. The just kept assuming cancer ... and I had some doctors saying you're perfectly fine there's nothing wrong with you. But eventually, a doctor was like, 'did you know you have AIDS?' And I said 'no'. Because I wasn't getting checked like I was supposed to. So I didn't know."

Tew hasn't revealed exactly who she slept with. So her relations with Brown and Cannon are just rumors.

But we suspect there are a lot of boldface names currently getting tested.

https://www.hiphoplately.com/ig-model-gena-tew-tests-positive-for-aids-linked-to-prominent-rappers/
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:13 am    Post subject:

If she knew who it was, I wonder if she would sue. I know that in 1990, a woman Magic slept with sent him a letter saying he gave it to her and she would say it publicly if he didn't. I read said letter online years ago, tho can't find it. Her name was Waymer Moore and she actually did sue him in 1994 under that claim and he settled before it went to trial. I don't know how you can prove someone gave it to you or how her side would've proven he gave it to her specifically. Likewise, what if Magic got it from her instead? I understand why he would want to settle instead of doing the whole sordid courtroom thing back in 94. He was doing his barnstorming in foreign countries and tending to his business ownings at that time (not to mention still wanting to return to the NBA). The fact that it would've been a sh-show is similar to how I understand Kobe settling even tho I think he would've been exonerated. And even if he were exonerated, the damage was already done. And there's all the private sh that gets put out there (see Amber H). And HIV is most usually transferred thru unprotected anal sex, so there would've been that as something ventured at trial, prolly.

Magic and Ms. Moore apparently knew each other in college and met at a MSU charity function and had a one nighter in June of 90. That could've been where he contracted it from because no other woman (or anyone) in the last 32 years has come out of the woodworks claiming they got HIV from him. And I'm sure any woman who had sex w/ him around that time got checked.
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:00 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
If she knew who it was, I wonder if she would sue.

By the same token, she slept with so many guys since she's contracted the virus that she could be in the same boat as the person who gave it to her.

I wonder if a lot of the men who she slept with are racing to the clinic to get tested since this news broke.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: IG Model Gena Tew Tests Positive For AIDS; Linked To Hip Hop Stars

Black20Ice wrote:
Quote:
"I got AIDS," Tew said. "I just got sick one day, fainting got fevers and I got really week and I was going to the doctor and no one knew what was wrong. The just kept assuming cancer ... and I had some doctors saying you're perfectly fine there's nothing wrong with you. But eventually, a doctor was like, 'did you know you have AIDS?' And I said 'no'. Because I wasn't getting checked like I was supposed to. So I didn't know."

Tew hasn't revealed exactly who she slept with. So her relations with Brown and Cannon are just rumors.

https://www.hiphoplately.com/ig-model-gena-tew-tests-positive-for-aids-linked-to-prominent-rappers/

"I got AIDS" Classy.
Fellas, don't stick your weiner into chicks with gigantic tattoos on their neck.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: IG Model Gena Tew Tests Positive For AIDS; Linked To Hip Hop Stars

PLATNUM wrote:
Black20Ice wrote:
Quote:

"I got AIDS" Classy.
Fellas, don't stick your weiner into chicks with gigantic tattoos on their neck.

Earnin her man an' learnin her man.....and at the same time BURNIN her man...

I know the term AIDS as opposed to HIV infection gets used loosely. Is it actual AIDS, meaning the clinical stage at which she has less than 200 T helper cells per liter of blood? The fever thing can happen in either stage.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:36 am    Post subject:

I didn't know some IG models make good money. Kendall Jenner is making a good living. I guess if you make a name for yourself elsewhere becoming an IG model can be a good career.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:30 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I didn't know some IG models make good money. Kendall Jenner is making a good living. I guess if you make a name for yourself elsewhere becoming an IG model can be a good career.
Kendall Jenner aside, instagram is typically how iG models become known.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:39 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

She won the genetic lottery of that family. All the rest got parting gifts.
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:20 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I dont find her that special to look at all... tall slender pretty face is a dime a dozen these days. Her biggest impetus of wealth is simply the Kardassian fame that she can ride into pretty much any venture
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:20 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I dont find her that special to look at all... tall slender pretty face is a dime a dozen these days. Her biggest impetus of wealth is simply the Kardassian fame that she can ride into pretty much any venture
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: