** Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors (02/12/22 @ 5:30 pm PT) Gm#57 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:38 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
DrDent wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
DAVIS IS WEAK!!!!

I did not see much of this one, but did see an unexpectedly dissapointing box score...WTF happened with him tonight? Was he just doubled or did GS do something to take him out, or was he just loafing around?

He wasn't as aggressive as I would have liked offensively.

He was pretty bad on defense today too to be honest.
He basically did nothing in the 4th because his only basket was from a force feed lob by RW

More fuel for the ANTI AD crowd. Unless he has a bloody good reason (and I mean something other than between his ears), I'm becoming real dissapointed in him. He came off the DL with a vengeance, then suddenly seems to have his lost his manhood.

Last edited by DrDent on Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

lol. Vogel had to stop himself. almost made a $25K comment about Bron's lack of fouls lol
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

TDRock wrote:
I really don't agree that Bron had a bad game overall

I think he faded at the end because he's old, he's injured, and he's over played out of desperation (another reason it's annoying when AD is passive)

Take away the 4Q he was good. That 4Q was an absolute disaster from him. Which makes it a bad game.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:39 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
A missed AD putback and a missed LeBron putback were the game, but Vogel closing with AB and his lack of situational substitutions on the last two plays were baaaaad choices.

He had to play AB there because he was guarding curry.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TDRock wrote:
lol. Vogel had to stop himself. almost made a $25K comment about Bron's lack of fouls lol

That’s BS, he should’ve picked up the 25K
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TMG wrote:
TDRock wrote:

I think he faded at the end because he's old, he's injured, and he's over played out of desperation (another reason it's annoying when AD is passive)

Take away the 4Q he was good. That 4Q was an absolute disaster from him. Which makes it a bad game.

Could it also be that AD is just being a wuss? I didnt see the game but from TD's and mad's comments (whose opinions I respect), it seems like he played like he dont give a damn.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:40 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
TDRock wrote:

He left it out there. I won’t blame him. This is all on AD
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:40 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
DrDent wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
DAVIS IS WEAK!!!!

I did not see much of this one, but did see an unexpectedly dissapointing box score...WTF happened with him tonight? Was he just doubled or did GS do something to take him out, or was he just loafing around?

He wasn't as aggressive as I would have liked offensively.

He was pretty bad on defense today too to be honest.
He basically did nothing in the 4th because his only basket was from a force feed lob by RW

More fuel for the ANTI AD crowd. Unless he has a bloody good reason (and I mean something other than between his ears), I'm becoming real dissapointed in him. He came off the DL with a vengeance, then suddenly seems to have his lost his manhood.

In the most difficult time of our season, RW and THT were the ones turned it around while LBJ and AD cost us the game. What a (bleep) up season
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:41 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Yeah, I don't agree with that.

Voges need to take a hit off the reality blunt and pace Bron's play better. If he does that and Bron still has bad 4th quarters, then I'm willing to say Bron this that
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:45 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
A missed AD putback and a missed LeBron putback were the game, but Vogel closing with AB and his lack of situational substitutions on the last two plays were baaaaad choices.

They had the ball down three. Also AB is a fake defender.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
TMG wrote:
TDRock wrote:

He left it out there. I won’t blame him. This is all on AD

A good AD offensive performance versus a mediocre AD offensive performance was the real difference.
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:46 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
TMG wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Could it also be that AD is just being a wuss? I didnt see the game but from TD's and mad's comments (whose opinions I respect), it seems like he played like he dont give a damn.

A.D. just looks like adversity doesn't sit well with him..AD is a tremendous talent, but things have to be flowing for him to thrive imo.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:47 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:

Fake defenders make curry go 1-8 from the 3. He had no chance to take AB out for monk and it’s not like any of them are getting the ball anyways. Lebron just missed an easy layup
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:50 pm    Post subject:

Basketball gods continue their games. Russ has a solid game against a great defense and AD/Lebron fold
Batguano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:51 pm    Post subject:

roger_federer wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
You will never be kobe....

Kobe ice those 3 like icy hot on a ballsack.

LeNot

Kobe will never be bron. so

You’re absolutely right…

Kobe doesn’t have a losing Finals record. Kobe didn’t team-hop multiple times when the going got tough to team up with multiple HOFs/Allstars and try to artificially maximize his championship ring count. Kobe didn’t play the majority of his career in the historically weak Eastern Conference. Kobe didn’t have his business partner create a player agency that essentially serves as LeBron’s personal farm system and tampering recruitment tool. Kobe never tried to play GM and force his front office who to trade or hire.

Kobe didn’t have the mainstream media prematurely proclaim him GOAT, but DOES have the majority of players (past and present) consider him in that discussion (with a lot placing him over LeBron). Kobe consistently makes the easiest shot in basketball (freethrows), especially under pressure. Kobe hasn’t been haunted by rumors of PED/HGH usage throughout the majority of his career.

Allstar/HOF players always manage to be productive next to Kobe, many having their best seasons, while LeBron has a pattern of having guys like Bosh, Love, and now Westbrook struggle to fit with him. Kobe consistently destroyed the Dynasty Spurs who were LeBron’s kryptonite.

Kobe faced some of the toughest roads to championships while LeBron faced some of the easiest. Kobe is the only player to beat a Superteam with 3 Top 75 Players while not having a Top 75 teammate.

Kobe is 5-2 in the Finals; LeBron is 4-6 in the Finals.
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:52 pm    Post subject:

LMAO never fails
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:53 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

Fake defenders make curry go 1-8 from the 3. He had no chance to take AB out for monk and it’s not like any of them are getting the ball anyways. Lebron just missed an easy layup

I saw Curry miss 3s against more guys than AB tonight. Maybe Curry had more to do with Curry going 1-8 tonight than any of the Lakers guards.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:55 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

I saw Curry miss 3s against more guys than AB tonight. Maybe Curry had more to do with Curry going 1-8 tonight than any of the Lakers guards.

Well, he defended him better than anyone we put on him and he actually had a solid game. Give it a rest
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:01 pm    Post subject:

Lebron takes the blame from me.

Up 6 with like 3 minutes left loose ball Lebron could easily secure the ball instead half ass effort Klay knocks down the 3 cutting the lead back to one possession. Everything was just downhill from there.

Lebron’s lack of focus in the clutch tonight erased everything THT, Austin, and Malik did to get us a lead late in the 4th.
Russ was also decent enough tonight to get win.
No biggie the (bleep) show continues for another 20 something games. No surprise here where not doing anything this season. 5 games below .500 and they can talk a big game of “where in the foxhole together” or “this team never lacks confidence “but nobody believes them.

Washed Season. Washed Roster. Washed Coaching Staff. Washed Front Office. Washed Ownership 🧼 🧼 🧼 🧼 🧼
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:02 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
TMG wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Oh yeah AD was as passive as i've ever seen him. Dont know whats going on with him to be honest. Portland game and this one he just fades away in the 4Q.
bertrome
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:03 pm    Post subject:

The only good thing I can say about this mediocre team is that they've won me some money betting against them this season.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:04 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
DrDent wrote:
TMG wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Oh yeah AD was as passive as i've ever seen him. Dont know whats going on with him to be honest. Portland game and this one he just fades away in the 4Q.

Sure he’s playing center full time and we all would like to believe he should be able handle this work load but he can’t. He’s really a power forward and not playing Dwight is starting to wear down on him. Only a matter of time….
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:
roger_federer wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
You will never be kobe....

Kobe ice those 3 like icy hot on a ballsack.

LeNot

Kobe will never be bron. so

You’re absolutely right…

Kobe doesn’t have a losing Finals record. Kobe didn’t team-hop multiple times when the going got tough to team up with multiple HOFs/Allstars and try to artificially maximize his championship ring count. Kobe didn’t play the majority of his career in the historically weak Eastern Conference. Kobe didn’t have his business partner create a player agency that essentially serves as LeBron’s personal farm system and tampering recruitment tool. Kobe never tried to play GM and force his front office who to trade or hire.

Kobe didn’t have the mainstream media prematurely proclaim him GOAT, but DOES have the majority of players (past and present) consider him in that discussion (with a lot placing him over LeBron). Kobe consistently makes the easiest shot in basketball (freethrows), especially under pressure. Kobe hasn’t been haunted by rumors of PED/HGH usage throughout the majority of his career.

Allstar/HOF players always manage to be productive next to Kobe, many having their best seasons, while LeBron has a pattern of having guys like Bosh, Love, and now Westbrook struggle to fit with him. Kobe consistently destroyed the Dynasty Spurs who were LeBron’s kryptonite.

Kobe faced some of the toughest roads to championships while LeBron faced some of the easiest. Kobe is the only player to beat a Superteam with 3 Top 75 Players while not having a Top 75 teammate.

Kobe is 5-2 in the Finals; LeBron is 4-6 in the Finals.

Who gives a (bleep)? Honestly who gives a crap about (bleep) like this? Are you a fan of Kobe alone or are you a fan of the team? It's ridiculous to see comments like this. Comments like these are up there with people who say they wont support the team because said player is there.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:06 pm    Post subject:

A.D. and LeBron are lagging coming out to the press post game. I wanted to see it but imma go out for my Saturday night

In other news BGJ had his phone on speaker during the live broadcast show. That is how big game James is rolling right now LOL
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Just a clown team.

The warning signs were there when they went 0-8 in the preseason even losing games they were legitimately trying to win.

Bunch of them need to retire. While others should just stfu and look in the mirror.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 38 of 40
Jump to: