*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks (12/15/21 @4:30 pm PT) Gm#29 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LGFan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Jun 2021
Posts: 1860

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:42 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
So I just heard James Worthy talk about AD being more impactful this game than some of his other games. Looking forward to watching 2nd half and seeing if this is true lol.


Not really Softie made some shots and that's about it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MikeTrout
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 16 Nov 2020
Posts: 848

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:43 pm    Post subject:

Russ Lebron AD +17
Russ AD +7
Lebron AD -3
Russ Lebron -18
Russ +2
Lebron -2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JerryWest_44
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 20780

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:43 pm    Post subject:

LGFan wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
So I just heard James Worthy talk about AD being more impactful this game than some of his other games. Looking forward to watching 2nd half and seeing if this is true lol.


Not really Softie made some shots and that's about it



He played great defense and rebounded
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 11876

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:43 pm    Post subject:

MikeTrout wrote:
Russ Lebron AD +17
Russ AD +7
Lebron AD -3
Russ Lebron -18
Russ +2
Lebron -2

Lebron at center must be -25 or something
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PenG_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Feb 2020
Posts: 6037

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:44 pm    Post subject:

LGFan wrote:
PenG_ wrote:
Caruso could be 1st team All-defense over Jrue this year.

Let HBK be great... but don't get silly


Who gives a rats ass about Caruso... He is not a Laker

\ end conversation


I'm responding to people saying Reaves is already better than Caruso.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 15171
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:44 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
acer77 wrote:
Reaves already better than Caruso.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1471321028907335680

On offense, and it is not even close


Love AR15 but let’s not just completely forget what AC did for us in that 2020 Championship run.


Austin does have a chance to do something special in his rookie season nonetheless. But imo this comparison is not fair to Austin.


We gotta give him at least a couple seasons before we really start comparing him to championship game 6 starting lineup change AC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MikeTrout
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 16 Nov 2020
Posts: 848

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:44 pm    Post subject:

15 minutes for Bazemore. 0 points, -19
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 11876

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:45 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
acer77 wrote:
Reaves already better than Caruso.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1471321028907335680

On offense, and it is not even close


Love AR15 but let’s not just completely forget what AC did for us in that 2020 Championship run.


Austin does have a chance to do something special in his rookie season nonetheless. But imo this comparison is not fair to Austin.


We gotta give him at least a couple seasons before we really start comparing him to championship game 6 starting lineup change AC

I said on offense only
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PenG_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Feb 2020
Posts: 6037

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:45 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:
PenG_ wrote:
Caruso could be 1st team All-defense over Jrue this year.

Let HBK be great... but don't get silly



Caruso 1st team - not a chance


Has as many minutes as Jrue and lapping him in every defensive metric
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Posts: 6699
Location: Santa Monica

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:45 pm    Post subject:

We've now won 6 of our last 8 games and 3 in a row!!

Finally a little bit of momentum on our side!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 19894

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:45 pm    Post subject:

Our pick n roll defense was horrible
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LGFan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Jun 2021
Posts: 1860

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:45 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:
LGFan wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
So I just heard James Worthy talk about AD being more impactful this game than some of his other games. Looking forward to watching 2nd half and seeing if this is true lol.


Not really Softie made some shots and that's about it



He played great defense and rebounded


U just be watching another game then me. 5 fouls and didn't care.

Rebounds came from long bricks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 11876

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:46 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
We've now won 6 of our last 8 games and 3 in a row!!

Finally a little bit of momentum on our side!

Team is getting better for sure, they were in every game, and played beautifully at times. If Vogel can cut some stupid lineups, we might be able to go on a run
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MikeTrout
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 16 Nov 2020
Posts: 848

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:47 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
MikeTrout wrote:
Russ Lebron AD +17
Russ AD +7
Lebron AD -3
Russ Lebron -18
Russ +2
Lebron -2

Lebron at center must be -25 or something


These were the two lineups with Lebron at center. Replace Baze with THT or Ariza and these are likely better.

Reaves Ellington Baze Melo Lebron -2
Russ Ellington Baze Melo Lebron -14
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jan 2019
Posts: 1125

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:48 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
acer77 wrote:
Reaves already better than Caruso.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1471321028907335680


He’s more offensively polished.

Caruso has built his offensive game, but Reaves has a tremendous offensive ceiling and he’s also a pretty good defender that will only get better as he gets stronger and starts playing the angles.


I’m confident in saying Caruso will always be the better defender due to being more athletic. But Reaves is already a better offensive player than Caruso with a higher ceiling.

Reaves is an above average defender already. We got a good one. Don’t let him go like they did the Bald Eagle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 11876

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:48 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Our pick n roll defense was horrible

We just switch too often and too easy. Always in scramble mode and give up open 3s. Mavs were cold tonight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 45088

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:48 pm    Post subject:

Shout out to Wayne Ellington

Without his heads up play and corner trey in the last few seconds we lose in regulation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 15171
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:49 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Our pick n roll defense was horrible


Tbh gov,

All around defense was pretty bad.

If Dallas made 10% more of those wide open brick threes they chucked they would of won in regulation.

Then you counter in the terrible close outs on those lucky threes they got off in OT, Hardaway 40 footer and Klebers bank. 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Honestly during that final 2 minutes of the regulation and OT it only looked like Austin and Wayne was the only ones playing defense 😂🤣😂
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 15171
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:50 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
acer77 wrote:
Reaves already better than Caruso.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1471321028907335680

On offense, and it is not even close


Love AR15 but let’s not just completely forget what AC did for us in that 2020 Championship run.


Austin does have a chance to do something special in his rookie season nonetheless. But imo this comparison is not fair to Austin.


We gotta give him at least a couple seasons before we really start comparing him to championship game 6 starting lineup change AC

I said on offense only


Fwiw mad5555 was talking to Acer but you got caught in the Crossfire with the multi quotes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 37293

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:50 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Shout out to Wayne Ellington

Without his heads up play and corner trey in the last few seconds we lose in regulation.


His hustle and defense in the OT period was contagious, great signing by Pelinka.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 11876

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:50 pm    Post subject:

Just watching highlights, whoever said baze is a good defender must be watching a different player. He was always turning around and look for his man, always lost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LGFan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Jun 2021
Posts: 1860

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:51 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Shout out to Wayne Ellington

Without his heads up play and corner trey in the last few seconds we lose in regulation.


His hustle and defense in the OT period was contagious, great signing by Pelinka.


Stop it. We only talking about his 3pt shot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 15171
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:51 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Shout out to Wayne Ellington

Without his heads up play and corner trey in the last few seconds we lose in regulation.


Wayne , Austin, and Russ in the clutch was pretty awesome 💣 💣 💣
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 15171
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:52 pm    Post subject:

LGFan wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Shout out to Wayne Ellington

Without his heads up play and corner trey in the last few seconds we lose in regulation.


His hustle and defense in the OT period was contagious, great signing by Pelinka.


Stop it. We only talking about his 3pt shot


What game were you watching Lgfan? Wayne deflecting that pass to Porzingis saved the game just as much as his game tying 3 pointer at the end of regulation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 11876

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:52 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Shout out to Wayne Ellington

Without his heads up play and corner trey in the last few seconds we lose in regulation.


Wayne , Austin, and Russ in the clutch was pretty awesome 💣 💣 💣

AD was too
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 32 of 34
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB