NBA 75
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koalita
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:20 pm    Post subject:

From my PoV, the list lacks a bit of criteria consistency. And a ton of projection bias for players still in the league. I don't feel they are voting on their career until now for the active players, but from now on.

One of the reasons I think the original 50 made the list is that they made the 88 voters fill 75 names. Some of the voters may have revisited the original 50 list hehehe
Batguano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:28 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
TDRock wrote:
governator wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
activeverb wrote:
4. I am not sure if Klay has better credentials than AD. Klay is soon to turn 32, and he is three years older than AD. He's played 8 years, made 5 all-star teams, and 2 all-NBA teams. It's anyone's guess when he will return from his injury and how he will be when he returns.

I’m surprised that there has been a fuss about Klay. He’s had a good career, but I wouldn’t have thought of him as an obvious top 75 player.

There is a little bit of hub-bub about it today. For me I wouldn't say necessarily AD versus Klay but I definitely could see Dame versus Klay or a Carmelo vs Klay Because Dame and Carmelo have not won anything.

I think my issue with a lot of the modern day selections is OK – after you list the obvious guys who changed the trajectory of the sport in their given eras, record holders, etc then you're just looking at picking out amazing players in a league of amazing players. So for me it becomes about winning and championship pedigree. A lot of these folks have done nice things on paper and then didn't actually win anything so you know it's challenging.

If Klay then Kyrie too

Yep. I thought about Kyrie too ahead of Melo and Dame.

I'll grant Kyrie the ring while riding shotgun to Lebron but for the rest of his career, as a top dog, he's been the conductor of some of the worse teams in the league. His four years in Cleveland prior to Lebron held the worse record in the league over that span. Boston went to the ECF after he was injured. Prior to KD arriving, the Nets had a better record without him than with him.

He's a supremely gifted scorer and one of the few you can give the ball and get you a clutch bucket. Handles are off the charts. Beyond that, he's pretty useless . Not a floor raiser to his teammates, below average defense, zero leadership skills to speak of. The icing on the cake? You don't even know when this guy will show up.

I understand why they went with the original 50 and adding on 25 but for me, I'd remove half the old school Celtics and Knicks and make some room. Dwight gets shat on but his body of work is unassailable imo.

They didn't go with the original 50 and add 25.

They had 88 new voters who each filled out a ballot with their 75 choices.

They were under no obligation to vote for any of the original 50.

The original 50 just happened to make the team. But there was no plan to make it that way.
I was a little surprised myself I thought a couple of them would get booted off

Actually, if you listen to Wilbon's take on the 75 list on PTI (he was one of the voters) he basically confirmed that most of the voters conferred with each other and came to an unofficial agreement to explicitly NOT vote out any of the players that made the OG 50 list because that would be disrespectful to the history of the game.
Bol
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:50 pm    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:
activeverb wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
TDRock wrote:
governator wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
activeverb wrote:
4. I am not sure if Klay has better credentials than AD. Klay is soon to turn 32, and he is three years older than AD. He's played 8 years, made 5 all-star teams, and 2 all-NBA teams. It's anyone's guess when he will return from his injury and how he will be when he returns.

I’m surprised that there has been a fuss about Klay. He’s had a good career, but I wouldn’t have thought of him as an obvious top 75 player.

There is a little bit of hub-bub about it today. For me I wouldn't say necessarily AD versus Klay but I definitely could see Dame versus Klay or a Carmelo vs Klay Because Dame and Carmelo have not won anything.

I think my issue with a lot of the modern day selections is OK – after you list the obvious guys who changed the trajectory of the sport in their given eras, record holders, etc then you're just looking at picking out amazing players in a league of amazing players. So for me it becomes about winning and championship pedigree. A lot of these folks have done nice things on paper and then didn't actually win anything so you know it's challenging.

If Klay then Kyrie too

Yep. I thought about Kyrie too ahead of Melo and Dame.

I'll grant Kyrie the ring while riding shotgun to Lebron but for the rest of his career, as a top dog, he's been the conductor of some of the worse teams in the league. His four years in Cleveland prior to Lebron held the worse record in the league over that span. Boston went to the ECF after he was injured. Prior to KD arriving, the Nets had a better record without him than with him.

He's a supremely gifted scorer and one of the few you can give the ball and get you a clutch bucket. Handles are off the charts. Beyond that, he's pretty useless . Not a floor raiser to his teammates, below average defense, zero leadership skills to speak of. The icing on the cake? You don't even know when this guy will show up.

I understand why they went with the original 50 and adding on 25 but for me, I'd remove half the old school Celtics and Knicks and make some room. Dwight gets shat on but his body of work is unassailable imo.

They didn't go with the original 50 and add 25.

They had 88 new voters who each filled out a ballot with their 75 choices.

They were under no obligation to vote for any of the original 50.

The original 50 just happened to make the team. But there was no plan to make it that way.
I was a little surprised myself I thought a couple of them would get booted off

Actually, if you listen to Wilbon's take on the 75 list on PTI (he was one of the voters) he basically confirmed that most of the voters conferred with each other and came to an unofficial agreement to explicitly NOT vote out any of the players that made the OG 50 list because that would be disrespectful to the history of the game.

Also I read that a majority of the original top 50 were among the voters for the 75 so it was pretty unlikely that they would vote themselves out. Personally I would've replaced quite a few of those guys. It's no more disrespectful to remove them than it is to omit more recent players who are more deserving.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:59 pm    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:

Are you referring to this at 11:38:

In this segment, Wilbon said something like: "There were guys on this panel that told me it would be respectful to take any of the original 50 off the list.... Their arguments persuaded me."

But he didn't say how many of the voters told him that, and he didn't suggest that most of the voters conferred with each other and came to any kind of unofficial agreement of the kind you mention.

Last edited by activeverb on Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:04 pm    Post subject:

Bol wrote:

Also I read that a majority of the original top 50 were among the voters for the 75 so it was pretty unlikely that they would vote themselves out. .

I believe something like 33 of the original 50 were voters.

But even so, look at it this way. Even if each of the 33 voted for themselves, that's only 1 vote out of 88 ballots.

There were players (including Hall of Famers) among the 88 voters who were not selected for the team, so simply being a voter didn't mean you got in.
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:46 pm    Post subject:

Why is Melo and Westbrick on the list? If so, the Lakers would have 4 players on the list yet they play like a lottery team.
Kobetan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:52 pm    Post subject:

The fact Dame is on the list... lol

I'm a fan of him, but top 75??

And AD, if he didn't win the chip, would he be on the list?
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:18 pm    Post subject:

Kobetan wrote:
The fact Dame is on the list... lol

I'm a fan of him, but top 75??

His credentials are as good as a lot of guys on the list -- 9 years into his career, he is a 5 time all-star with 5 all-NBA nods, and the 15th best scoring average in NBA history. He's not a gimme for the list, but he's not unreasonable imho.

Kobetan wrote:

Is that even relevant? The fact is he did win a ring. It's a little like saying, "If you take away a key achievement that a player actually achieved, would he still be on the list?"
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:19 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
Why is Melo and Westbrick on the list? If so, the Lakers would have 4 players on the list yet they play like a lottery team.

Melo and Westbrook are no-brainers. That said, they are on the list based on their past achievements, not their current play.
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:45 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

Melo and Westbrook are no-brainers. That said, they are on the list based on their past achievements, not their current play.

If you consider ball-hogging an achievement, then Melo and Westbrick would be at the top of the list because that's how they've got their stats. What has Melo and Westbrick ever won or accomplished in the NBA? Melo has always been known as a terrible defender so every point he scored he gave up right away so he's probably a net negative in his career.

I think the minimum requirement to be on the list is championship title so Harden and CP3 should be excluded as well.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:07 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
activeverb wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

If you consider ball-hogging an achievement, then Melo and Westbrick would be at the top of the list because that's how they've got their stats. What has Melo and Westbrick ever won or accomplished in the NBA? Melo has always been known as a terrible defender so every point he scored he gave up right away so he's probably a net negative in his career.

I think the minimum requirement to be on the list is championship title so Harden and CP3 should be excluded as well.

Based on your standard, I am not sure you could put together a list of 75 players.

In fact, I challenge you to out together a list of 75 players based on your standards and see if you are satisfied with the list.

You would have to knock off 20 guys from the current list, and the people you'd replace them with would be far inferior players.

You'd be adding Kyrie Irving, Chris Bosh, Manu Ginobili, Dwight, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, Pau Gasol, Vern Mikkelsen, Slater Martin, Shawn Marion, Chet Walker, Jack Sikma, Jojo White, Kyle Lowry, Chauncy Billups, Gail Goodrich, Kevin Love, Mitch Richmond, Rondo, and Maurice Cheeks.

Guys you'd be losing include: Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, John Stockton, Carmelo Anthony, Elgin Baylor, Steve Nash, Rick Barry, George Gervin, Allen Iverson, Pete Maravich

Last edited by activeverb on Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Kobetan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:13 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:

Kobetan wrote:

Is that even relevant? The fact is he did win a ring. It's a little like saying, "If you take away a key achievement that a player actually achieved, would he still be on the list?"

I didn't put it clearly, but my point was actually if there are other more deserving people. Like Dwight, who won the same chip as AD but obviously with a much lesser role. Since he didn't win a chip as the man, does AD's ring put him above Dwight? Dwight brought his Orlando team to the finals as the man, compared to AD's 2nd round exit with the Pelicans.

Anyway lists like these are so subjective, but thought I would make my point clearer
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:00 pm    Post subject:

Kobetan wrote:
activeverb wrote:

Kobetan wrote:

I didn't put it clearly, but my point was actually if there are other more deserving people. Like Dwight, who won the same chip as AD but obviously with a much lesser role. Since he didn't win a chip as the man, does AD's ring put him above Dwight? Dwight brought his Orlando team to the finals as the man, compared to AD's 2nd round exit with the Pelicans.

Anyway lists like these are so subjective, but thought I would make my point clearer

I get you.

On lists like this, probably 60 of the 75 are guys everyone would agree with it.

The last 15 guys could probably come from a pool of 30-40 players who are equally deserving.
Kobetan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:03 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Kobetan wrote:
activeverb wrote:

Kobetan wrote:

I get you.

On lists like this, probably 60 of the 75 are guys everyone would agree with it.

The last 15 guys could probably come from a pool of 30-40 players who are equally deserving.

That I agree with 😆

Batguano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:10 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Batguano wrote:

In this segment, Wilbon said something like: "There were guys on this panel that told me it would be respectful to take any of the original 50 off the list.... Their arguments persuaded me."

But he didn't say how many of the voters told him that, and he didn't suggest that most of the voters conferred with each other and came to any kind of unofficial agreement of the kind you mention.

Well, the results suggest otherwise.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:50 am    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Batguano wrote:

Well, the results suggest otherwise.

If that's what you think happened, cool. But Wilbon himself never said that happened.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:54 am    Post subject:

Harden's going to get better as the season goes on and he adjusts, but the slander so many idiots put on Kobe's name in favor of a bearded fat man who has more career made free throws than made field goals was always ridiculous and pathetic. Now maybe they can see it.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:26 am    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Harden's going to get better as the season goes on and he adjusts, but the slander so many idiots put on Kobe's name in favor of a bearded fat man who has more career made free throws than made field goals was always ridiculous and pathetic. Now maybe they can see it.

Yeah, I feel you. And it pisses me off when people compare Booker to Kobe.
BynumForThree
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:16 am    Post subject:

Peak Harden was at an offensive level that rivaled Jordan/Shaq/Lebron/Curry. Hate on his game all you want but he got snubbed out of an MVP (lol Westbrook) and was the greatest scorer of the 3-point-revolution era. It’s not an insult to have him and Kobe compared.

The real travesty here is that Dame got in over Dwight. That makes zero sense objectively.

For all of you out there questioning Jimmer Fredette of BYU, he is the real deal. - Magic Johnson Mar 20, 2011
Batguano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:32 pm    Post subject:

BynumForThree wrote:

Peak Harden was at an offensive level that rivaled Jordan/Shaq/Lebron/Curry. Hate on his game all you want but he got snubbed out of an MVP (lol Westbrook) and was the greatest scorer of the 3-point-revolution era. It’s not an insult to have him and Kobe compared.

The real travesty here is that Dame got in over Dwight. That makes zero sense objectively.

It kinda is, actually. He needs to pass Jerry West and Wade before you can even start to entertain the Kobe comparisons. The only thing that Harden has over Kobe is playmaking, and even that is debatable since we only got a small glimpse of what Kobe could've done in a juiced up D'Antoni offense.

Kobe is a superior defender, and it's not even close. Harden has somewhat improved in that area, but he was so bad on the defensive end at one point that that reputation continues to follow him.

Harden also has a tendency to meltdown and play worse in the playoffs compared to his regular season outbursts. For the same reasons we are seeing now, because in the playoffs the refs swallow their whistles and his "style" of play gets exposed very easily. (Imagine Kobe struggling to this degree because of a rule change...)

Harden has also had plenty of help throughout his career with no ring and just ONE Finals appearance to show for it.

Imagine giving Kobe Durant/Westbrook/Ibaka as teammates, then Dwight Howard (for more than one season and not just coming off of back surgery), then prime Chris Paul, then Russell Westbrook again, then Durant and Kyrie. How many rings do you think Kobe would have...?

Kobe also would've never shown up looking like a fat Rick Ross to training camp just because he wanted to be traded. In fact Kobe put up some of his best individual seasons and worked his hardest during the seasons when he had his worst supporting casts with no realistic chance of contending.

BTW, Kobe also got snubbed out of an MVP (LOL Steve Nash) and arguably MULTIPLE MVPs (2003, 2006, 2007) with arguments for other seasons (2009, 2010) as well.

Longevity wise it's not even close. In his early 20's Harden was a bench player while Kobe was already in the running for best player in the league.
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:30 pm    Post subject:

NBA wrote:
Feb 8, 2022ReplyRetweetFavorite

https://www.nba.com/stories/75-season-top-coaches
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:59 pm    Post subject:

RED AUERBACH

NBA Seasons Coached: 20
    Regular-Season Record: 938-479 (.662)
    NBA Championships: 9
    NBA Coach of the Year Awards: 1
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 1969

1. Boston Celtics (1956-57)
  2. Boston Celtics (1958-59)
  3. Boston Celtics (1959-60)
  4. Boston Celtics (1960-61)
  5. Boston Celtics (1961-62)
  6. Boston Celtics (1962-63)
  7. Boston Celtics (1963-64)
  8. Boston Celtics (1964-65)
  9. Boston Celtics (1965-66)

LARRY BROWN

NBA Seasons Coached: 26
    Regular-Season Record: 1,098-904 (.548)
    NBA Championships: 1
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 2002

1. Detroit Pistons (2003-04)

CHUCK DALY

NBA Seasons Coached: 14
    Regular-Season Record: 638-437 (.593)
    NBA Championships: 2
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 1994

1. Detroit Pistons (1988-89)
  2. Detroit Pistons (1989-90)

RED HOLZMAN

NBA Seasons Coached: 18
    Regular-Season Record: 696-603 (.536)
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 1986

1. New York Knicks (1969-70)
  2. New York Knicks (1972-73)

PHIL JACKSON

NBA Seasons Coached: 20 Regular-Season
    Record: 1,155-485 (.704)
    NBA Championships: 11
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 2007

1. Chicago Bulls (1990-91)
  2. Chicago Bulls (1991-92)
  3. Chicago Bulls (1992-93)
  4. Chicago Bulls (1995-96)
  5. Chicago Bulls (1996-97)
  6. Chicago Bulls (1997-98)

7. Los Angeles Lakers (1999-00)
  8. Los Angeles Lakers (2000-01)
  9. Los Angeles Lakers (2001-02)
  10. Los Angeles Lakers (2008-09)
  11. Los Angeles Lakers (2009-10)

K.C. JONES

NBA Seasons Coached: 10
    Regular-Season Record: 522-252 (.674)

1. Boston Celtics (1983-84)
  2. Boston Celtics (1985-86)

STEVE KERR

NBA Seasons Coached: 8
    Regular-Season Record: 406-181 (.692)
    NBA Championships: 3

1. Golden State Warriors (2014-15)
  2. Golden State Warriors (2016-17)
  3. Golden State Warriors (2017-18)

DON NELSON

NBA Seasons Coached: 31
    Regular-Season Record: 1,335-1,063 (.557)
    NBA Coach of the Year Awards: 3
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 2012

GREGG POPOVICH

Regular-Season Record: 1,326-681 (.661)
    NBA Championships: 5

1. San Antonio Spurs (1998-99)
  2. San Antonio Spurs (2002-03)
  3. San Antonio Spurs (2004-05)
  4. San Antonio Spurs (2006-07)
  5. San Antonio Spurs (2013-14)

JACK RAMSAY

NBA Seasons Coached: 21
    Regular-Season Record: 864-783 (.525)
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 1992

1. Portland Trail Blazers (1976-77)

PAT RILEY

NBA Seasons Coached: 24
    Regular-Season Record: 1,210-694 (.636)
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 2008

1. Los Angeles Lakers (1981-82)
  2. Los Angeles Lakers (1984-85)
  3. Los Angeles Lakers (1986-87)
  4. Los Angeles Lakers (1987-88)

5. Miami Heat (2005-06)

DOC RIVERS

NBA Seasons Coached: 23
    Regular-Season Record: 1,024-725 (.585)

1. Boston Celtics (2007-08)

JERRY SLOAN

Regular-Season Record: 1,221-803 (.603)
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 2009

ERIK SPOELSTRA

Regular-Season Record: 642-444 (.591)

1. Miami Heat (2011-12)
  2. Miami Heat (2012-13)

LENNY WILKENS

NBA Seasons Coached: 32
    Regular-Season Record: 1,332-1,155 (.536)
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 1998 (Coach)

1. Seattle SuperSonics (1978-79)
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:10 pm    Post subject:

RED AUERBACH

NBA Seasons Coached: 20
    Regular-Season Record: 938-479 (.662)
    NBA Championships: 9
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 1969

• Boston Celtics (1956-57, 1958-59, 1959-60, 1960-61, 1961-62, 1962-63, 1963-64, 1964-65 and 1965-66)

LARRY BROWN

Regular-Season Record: 1,098-904 (.548)
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 2002

• Detroit Pistons (2003-04)

CHUCK DALY

Regular-Season Record: 638-437 (.593)
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 1994

• Detroit Pistons (1988-89 and 1989-90)

RED HOLZMAN

NBA Seasons Coached: 18
    Regular-Season Record: 696-603 (.536)
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 1986

• New York Knicks (1969-70 and 1972-73)

PHIL JACKSON

NBA Seasons Coached: 20 Regular-Season
    Record: 1,155-485 (.704)
    NBA Championships: 11
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 2007

• Chicago Bulls (1990-91, 1991-92, 1992-93, 1995-96, 1996-97 and 1997-98)
  • Los Angeles Lakers (1999-00, 2000-01, 2001-02, 2008-09 and 2009-10)

K.C. JONES

NBA Seasons Coached: 10
    Regular-Season Record: 522-252 (.674)

• Boston Celtics (1983-84 and 1985-86)

STEVE KERR

NBA Seasons Coached: 8
    Regular-Season Record: 406-181 (.692)
    NBA Championships: 3

• Golden State Warriors (2014-15, 2016-17 and 2017-18)

DON NELSON

NBA Seasons Coached: 31
    Regular-Season Record: 1,335-1,063 (.557)
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 2012

GREGG POPOVICH

Regular-Season Record: 1,326-681 (.661)

• San Antonio Spurs (1998-99, 2002-03, 2004-05, 2006-07 and 2013-14)

JACK RAMSAY

NBA Seasons Coached: 21
    Regular-Season Record: 864-783 (.525)
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 1992

• Portland Trail Blazers (1976-77)

PAT RILEY

NBA Seasons Coached: 24
    Regular-Season Record: 1,210-694 (.636)
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 2008

• Los Angeles Lakers (1981-82, 1984-85, 1986-87 and 1987-88)
  • Miami Heat (2005-06)

DOC RIVERS

NBA Seasons Coached: 23
    Regular-Season Record: 1,024-725 (.585)

• Boston Celtics (2007-08)

JERRY SLOAN

Regular-Season Record: 1,221-803 (.603)
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 2009

ERIK SPOELSTRA

Regular-Season Record: 642-444 (.591)

• Miami Heat (2011-12 and 2012-13)

LENNY WILKENS

NBA Seasons Coached: 32
    Regular-Season Record: 1,332-1,155 (.536)
    Basketball Hall of Fame Class: 1998 (Coach)

• Seattle SuperSonics (1978-79)
Robblake
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:22 am    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:
BynumForThree wrote:

It kinda is, actually. He needs to pass Jerry West and Wade before you can even start to entertain the Kobe comparisons. The only thing that Harden has over Kobe is playmaking, and even that is debatable since we only got a small glimpse of what Kobe could've done in a juiced up D'Antoni offense.

Not to mention pace of game was entirely different and large part of hardens game was based on free throws. James peak was also short lived
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:07 pm    Post subject:

phil was a witch. Crazy seeing his numbers.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Jump to: