LAKERS -at- SUNS - 5/25 - Thoughts and :-)) Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 9:04 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
First LBJ playoff game in front of L.A. fans. First for AD. Staples needs to bring it.
They Will!!
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:07 am    Post subject:

Today, look for the Suns to double AD much more earlier on catches. We will need to be patient on offense, and find AD in those situations. Bron hopefully attacks the basket a bit more, as he made some very tough 3s (and I do not think he will make them all series long). Dennis, I expect the Suns to put a body on and contain. They will not ignore him like they did previous game. He made a statement.

Our role guys have to make some 3s to win this one. We can not get the same level crap shooting as on the road. I expect some harder doubles on AD, and I expect much more help on Dennis drives. So kick outs and open 3s and open cuts to the basket are going to be there. Our role guys have to be aware.

Defensively we have to keep the same energy, and we need to bring out some more AD at the 5, especially if Payne gets to go to work again. We need to keep those switches up high where AD fronts our D. Ayton is good post presence, but we have size and speed to come back and help on him if a small is on him.

Again, I expect more defensive coverage from the Suns, so we need to be better from our role guys. Not even a question about the rebounds, we have to be physical otherwise it is pointless to be playing bigger like we do.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:17 am    Post subject:

If KCP shoots his average on 3s, (same with Kuz), we will punish them if they double AD/Dennis, etc.

We need those guys to wake up on offense (KCP, Kuz notably).
3urodancer
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:15 pm    Post subject:

Let’s go Lakers role players!!
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:48 pm    Post subject:

Drummond got Rocket Ishmael hands
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: