*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings (04/30/21 @ 7:30 pm PT) Gm# 63 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
rybee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Dec 2011
Posts: 8765

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Hope they can get some chemistry to finish off the season. Just seems like it's not there this year though.

Frustrating season


Last edited by rybee on Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakeshow323
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Nov 2016
Posts: 1221
Location: LA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Stupid team, this is such a bad lose.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Gandalf
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Nov 2003
Posts: 4293
Location: Fremont, CA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:00 pm    Post subject:

ScHoolBoy B wrote:
Such a confusing game tonight...


What's confusing you? They sucked a$$.
_________________
God is a Lakers fan........usually.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 35134

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:01 pm    Post subject:

Nnamdi21 wrote:
whatever it is, this team just feels wrong. they can sign the best shooters in the league and still will struggle. something is off and not fixable without major changes next year


If we get bounced early, major changes are definitely coming this summer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersARETheGOAT
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Jan 2012
Posts: 2521

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:01 pm    Post subject:

Lakers will end the season with a win streak

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ScHoolBoy B
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 06 Nov 2013
Posts: 803

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:01 pm    Post subject:

Rondo would've been clutch in that scenario. Wish we could've traded for him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 9357

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:01 pm    Post subject:

Kings were playing badley at 4, and Vogel still refuses to play trezz at the 4...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 14325
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:02 pm    Post subject:

We let Wright, Davis, and Halliburton beat us.

10 point lead and we let them hit uncontested threes , zero defensive intensity.

Deserved to lose with that TYPE OF disrespect to your opponent.


GARBAGE BASKETBALL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 9357

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:02 pm    Post subject:

Drmmound should not be finishing games in most playoff games
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersfever714
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Jan 2016
Posts: 7456

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:02 pm    Post subject:

DS -19, 0/5 3FG.
_________________
Welcome to the BronBrow Dynasty!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ScHoolBoy B
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 06 Nov 2013
Posts: 803

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:03 pm    Post subject:

Gandalf wrote:
ScHoolBoy B wrote:
Such a confusing game tonight...


What's confusing you? They sucked a$$.


Well at some points they looked like a championship squad, and then at other times they were playing like a YMCA pick up game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 14325
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:03 pm    Post subject:

LakersARETheGOAT wrote:
Lakers will end the season with a win streak



I mean all these losses to bum squads should light a fire we all hope........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 35134

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:03 pm    Post subject:

Drummond and Davis experiment has been a major fail so far.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 9357

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:03 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
We let Wright, Davis, and Halliburton beat us.

10 point lead and we let them hit uncontested threes , zero defensive intensity.

Deserved to lose with that TYPE OF disrespect to your opponent.


GARBAGE BASKETBALL

Davis was their 4, and AD had to guard him, so that left Drummond being killed by pick and roll, you’d think Vogel would sub in Kuz and move AD to 5, and he waited 3 minutes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersfever714
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Jan 2016
Posts: 7456

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:04 pm    Post subject:

ScHoolBoy B wrote:
Rondo would've been clutch in that scenario. Wish we could've traded for him.


Rondo is a playoff vet going back to his Celtics day. DS has a couple of playoff games under his belt but he's been subpar in those games. Also, LG love DS so...
_________________
Welcome to the BronBrow Dynasty!


Last edited by lakersfever714 on Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 10652

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Lakers lose...108-106 right now but Kings getting FTs with less than a second

No words can really describe how bad this L was

I know it was LBJS first game back but

1. We played a team down 2 of their starters (Fox, Barnes)
2. Had a healthy squad
3. Needed the W

Team just played like utter crap for long periods of time in this game...in first, and in the fourth

I am now officially looking at the doomsayers about our club, and really considering starting to move in that direction.

I am very very disappointed and upset about this one. The amount of horrific and bad moments by the team, the 20+ turnovers, the sheer number of unforced errors...the laziness I saw for long stretches in the game...

And we hang our hat on D? Vs an injured Kings team gave up 30+ in the fourth.

Team continues to struggle...for well over a week now (ever since Mavs series)...against high PnR and lobs.

I have nothing to say other than shrug my shoulders and say I dont know

Even worthy just basically saying Kings are pitiful...Lakers looking like they waiting for something to happen

Team just seems out of it or dont care. Yes, AD had a great steal at the end, but we need 48 minutes of that, not once in awhile spurts.

This team right now is eerily reminiscent of the Clippers from last year...lazy, expecting to win, blowing leads

And oh yea vog...please stop playing Kieff and Trez together. It makes zero sense, teams just pick on the lack of size...we have a 7 footer who just sits on the bench. If you wanna play Kieff with Trez, ok, but then someone else gotta sit...they cant be your C and PF. Gasol needs to be in there when Dre and AD sit.

Lost 5 of 6 now...this ship's holes looking bigger and bigger

I'm done.
_________________
"One thing I admire about Kuzma is his unwavering confidence. He truly has no idea that he’s not as good as he thinks." - Killer_Z
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 9357

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:06 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
Lakers lose...108-106 right now but Kings getting FTs with less than a second

No words can really describe how bad this L was

I know it was LBJS first game back but

1. We played a team down 2 of their starters (Fox, Barnes)
2. Had a healthy squad
3. Needed the W

Team just played like utter crap for long periods of time in this game...in first, and in the fourth

I am now officially looking at the doomsayers about our club, and really considering starting to move in that direction.

I am very very disappointed and upset about this one. The amount of horrific and bad moments by the team, the 20+ turnovers, the sheer number of unforced errors...the laziness I saw for long stretches in the game...

And we hang our hat on D? Vs an injured Kings team gave up 30+ in the fourth.

Team continues to struggle...for well over a week now (ever since Mavs series)...against high PnR and lobs.

I have nothing to say other than shrug my shoulders and say I dont know

Even worthy just basically saying Kings are pitiful...Lakers looking like they waiting for something to happen

Team just seems out of it or dont care. Yes, AD had a great steal at the end, but we need 48 minutes of that, not once in awhile spurts.

This team right now is eerily reminiscent of the Clippers from last year...lazy, expecting to win, blowing leads

And oh yea vog...please stop playing Kieff and Trez together. It makes zero sense, teams just pick on the lack of size...we have a 7 footer who just sits on the bench. If you wanna play Kieff with Trez, ok, but then someone else gotta sit...they cant be your C and PF. Gasol needs to be in there when Dre and AD sit.

Lost 5 of 6 now...this ship's holes looking bigger and bigger

I'm done.

I think teams know Drummond is bad at pick and roll defenses
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 14325
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:06 pm    Post subject:

All downhill once Halliburton got that steal and slam.

Momentum all Kings after that.

Played with zero desperation like our (bleep) doesn’t stink.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 10652

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:06 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
We let Wright, Davis, and Halliburton beat us.

10 point lead and we let them hit uncontested threes , zero defensive intensity.

Deserved to lose with that TYPE OF disrespect to your opponent.


GARBAGE BASKETBALL

Davis was their 4, and AD had to guard him, so that left Drummond being killed by pick and roll, you’d think Vogel would sub in Kuz and move AD to 5, and he waited 3 minutes


Just idiotic play and idiotic coaching. Bunch of idiots showed up tonight.
_________________
"One thing I admire about Kuzma is his unwavering confidence. He truly has no idea that he’s not as good as he thinks." - Killer_Z
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 23 Mar 2012
Posts: 20303

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:06 pm    Post subject:

There are many issues, but the biggest one is that we can't shoot for sht from three (today Sac made five more than us). It's very difficult to win games being outshot from there. We were also outshot from the FT line.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Roger O. Thornhill
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 11812
Location: Deep Space 9

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Kings are just a better team. Walton is a better coach.

Lakers aren't close to being championship caliber. They will be lucky to make it into the first round.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 10652

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Roger O. Thornhill wrote:
Kings are just a better team. Walton is a better coach.

Lakers aren't close to being championship caliber. They will be lucky to make it into the first round.



They play like this? They wont get out of the play in.
_________________
"One thing I admire about Kuzma is his unwavering confidence. He truly has no idea that he’s not as good as he thinks." - Killer_Z
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 14325
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:08 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
We let Wright, Davis, and Halliburton beat us.

10 point lead and we let them hit uncontested threes , zero defensive intensity.

Deserved to lose with that TYPE OF disrespect to your opponent.


GARBAGE BASKETBALL

Davis was their 4, and AD had to guard him, so that left Drummond being killed by pick and roll, you’d think Vogel would sub in Kuz and move AD to 5, and he waited 3 minutes


Just idiotic play and idiotic coaching. Bunch of idiots showed up tonight.


Davis who is 6’4 playing power forward beat us tonight.

Even worse Luke Walton’s trash small ball lineup beating Vogel, Hollins, Kidd, and Handy.... PISS POOR.

Getting those horrible flashbacks when Luke used to play Josh Hart at Center.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 35134

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:08 pm    Post subject:

If this losing trend continues the Vogel extension talk this summer is gonna be quite interesting, I don’t see the FO investing in him long term if we can’t get in the playoffs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 10652

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:09 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
We let Wright, Davis, and Halliburton beat us.

10 point lead and we let them hit uncontested threes , zero defensive intensity.

Deserved to lose with that TYPE OF disrespect to your opponent.


GARBAGE BASKETBALL

_________________
"One thing I admire about Kuzma is his unwavering confidence. He truly has no idea that he’s not as good as he thinks." - Killer_Z
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 23 of 25
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB