The Numbers, Lakers Individual Player Stats With No LBJ/AD
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:39 am    Post subject:

CRoost wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
CRoost wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
CRoost wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
As for the players, the biggest disappointment was Kuzma. This was a golden opportunity to show everyone what he could do without Lebron. Well, I guess he did show us.

Lol about Kuz hot takes. There’s a reason his efficiency is much lower. He’s a finisher brah. He is relying on others to make plays for him. Your expectations does not correlate with his game. If he has the handle to get anywhere he wants to then your point is validated. I know someone here think he’s only worth 3 million. Now of all a sudden he’s supposedly this guy to take his game to another level.

Actually, you just made my point.

LMAO. Kuz is finally making an impact and yet he is the biggest disappointment. There’s a certain disconnect from your expectations to reality.

No, because you are making excuses for why Kuzma hasn't been making an impact without Lebron.

Lol. What kind of impact you’re looking for? He has been playing winning type of basketball throughout this season. He is a role player who need some one like Lebron to score. He’s not a 3rd star who can create better shot for himself.. If you expect him to put better and more efficient then you’re reaching.

Exactly. He's a role player who needs someone like Lebron to score. I don't think you ever actually understood what I was saying. You must have been fighting message board wars about Kuzma somewhere, because you seem to be responding to someone other than me. I've seen this syndrome before. There comes a point when all of the arguments look just alike to you, so you reflexively make the same counter-arguments without realizing that you aren't making sense.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:47 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Just curious. Why no BMac stat line? Played the same number of games as Drum?

An omission by accident.
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:35 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
CRoost wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
CRoost wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
CRoost wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
As for the players, the biggest disappointment was Kuzma. This was a golden opportunity to show everyone what he could do without Lebron. Well, I guess he did show us.

Lol about Kuz hot takes. There’s a reason his efficiency is much lower. He’s a finisher brah. He is relying on others to make plays for him. Your expectations does not correlate with his game. If he has the handle to get anywhere he wants to then your point is validated. I know someone here think he’s only worth 3 million. Now of all a sudden he’s supposedly this guy to take his game to another level.

Actually, you just made my point.

LMAO. Kuz is finally making an impact and yet he is the biggest disappointment. There’s a certain disconnect from your expectations to reality.

No, because you are making excuses for why Kuzma hasn't been making an impact without Lebron.

Lol. What kind of impact you’re looking for? He has been playing winning type of basketball throughout this season. He is a role player who need some one like Lebron to score. He’s not a 3rd star who can create better shot for himself.. If you expect him to put better and more efficient then you’re reaching.

Exactly. He's a role player who needs someone like Lebron to score. I don't think you ever actually understood what I was saying. You must have been fighting message board wars about Kuzma somewhere, because you seem to be responding to someone other than me. I've seen this syndrome before. There comes a point when all of the arguments look just alike to you, so you reflexively make the same counter-arguments without realizing that you aren't making sense.

Putting him in a context of biggest disappointment means you expected him to do better. The situation does not warrant that golden opportunity to show everyone what he’s capable of without Lebron.

Let me it this way , There’s no disappointment nor any golden opportunity that you’re implying for or reaching for.
ThePageDude
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:10 pm    Post subject:

CRoost wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

Putting him in a context of biggest disappointment means you expected him to do better. The situation does not warrant that golden opportunity to show everyone what he’s capable of without Lebron.

Let me it this way , There’s no disappointment nor any golden opportunity that you’re implying for or reaching for.

I weigh him against his contract and he's neither disappointing nor surprising - just par for the course. No complaints.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: