LeBron: “Higher ups have all come together as a collective with conspiracies to end my run and send me a message” (Drake lyrics)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:46 pm    Post subject: LeBron: “Higher ups have all come together as a collective with conspiracies to end my run and send me a message” (Drake lyrics)

https://twitter.com/kingjames/status/1407448455581093888?s=21

?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Mark10 45
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:50 pm    Post subject:

must be a lyric
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: LeBron: “Higher ups have all come together as a collective with conspiracies to end my run and send me a message”

CandyCanes wrote:

?

Drake lyrics.
I'd think he's referring to Magic saying Bron only had one year before it becomes KD's world. Paraphrasing...

Bron gonna come back with a vengeance and I'm here for it!!!
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:52 pm    Post subject:

30 for 30 freestyle, but it seems encrypted, and I wouldn't doubt it. I mean he changed the NBA forever when he put players destiny in their own hands, with the decision and how he went about his career.
AD23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:26 pm    Post subject:

LeBron gonna pull a Godfather move.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: LeBron: “Higher ups have all come together as a collective with conspiracies to end my run and send me a message”

epic_ wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

?

Drake lyrics.
I'd think he's referring to Magic saying Bron only had one year before it becomes KD's world. Paraphrasing...

Every time this season LeBron said or insinuated he was gonna come back strong/hard/on his shoulders he essentially meant "more stepback jumpers and less going to the basket"

At this point, and the fact he's going to be 37 soon, I don't wanna hear " they had it against me" or "I'm taking mental notes" or "injuries ruined the season" at this point. All teams are dealing with injuries and they made it further than we did.

What I want to see from LeBron is on the court, not on twitter. To get back to going to the basket more and stop pretending to be Steph with all the stepback threes. Not the LeBron that the Suns feel confident Devin Booker can guard in iso because they know he isn't going to the basket with regularity.
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:32 pm    Post subject:

AD23 wrote:
LeBron gonna pull a Godfather move.

https://www.foxsports.com/watch/706800195936
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: LeBron: “Higher ups have all come together as a collective with conspiracies to end my run and send me a message”

MJST wrote:
epic_ wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

?

Drake lyrics.

Every time this season LeBron said or insinuated he was gonna come back strong/hard/on his shoulders he essentially meant "more stepback jumpers and less going to the basket"

At this point, and the fact he's going to be 37 soon, I don't wanna hear " they had it against me" or "I'm taking mental notes" or "injuries ruined the season" at this point. All teams are dealing with injuries and they made it further than we did.

What I want to see from LeBron is on the court, not on twitter. To get back to going to the basket more and stop pretending to be Steph with all the stepback threes. Not the LeBron that the Suns feel confident Devin Booker can guard in iso because they know he isn't going to the basket with regularity.

Wow. Your LeBron hate is at epic levels today.
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: LeBron: “Higher ups have all come together as a collective with conspiracies to end my run and send me a message”

Dr. Laker wrote:
MJST wrote:
epic_ wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

?

Drake lyrics.

I think he's feeling hurt.
I can hear the hurt within the LeBron hate.
There must be a reason. I just can't put my finger on it.
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
Luminous8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: LeBron: “Higher ups have all come together as a collective with conspiracies to end my run and send me a message”

epic_ wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
MJST wrote:
epic_ wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

?

Drake lyrics.

I mean,...he’s not wrong. And His appreciation for Julius has nothing to do with speaking the truth about LBJ. “It’s time to go Playoff mode early” proceeds to not make playoffs. Speaks all year about how he’s going to come back with a vengeance and really didn’t. Of course he wasn’t 100%, but what team is in April/may/June? That’s the issues with having the main guy in your team be 37. We MUST find a way for an actual third star. A guy who can create and score while taking that fuel burdon off of Bron. He simply can’t be your main guy an entire season at this rate creating looks for everyone not named Anthony. His body just doesn’t hve the ability for playoff bron by seasons end.

Perhaps we’re all wrong and he and AD come back with a vengeance next year after some rest and recovery. But I’m not holding my breath with the roster as currently constructed.
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: LeBron: “Higher ups have all come together as a collective with conspiracies to end my run and send me a message”

Luminous8 wrote:
epic_ wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
MJST wrote:
epic_ wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

?

Drake lyrics.

I mean,...he’s not wrong. And His appreciation for Julius has nothing to do with speaking the truth about LBJ. “It’s time to go Playoff mode early” proceeds to not make playoffs. Speaks all year about how he’s going to come back with a vengeance and really didn’t. Of course he wasn’t 100%, but what team is in April/may/June? That’s the issues with having the main guy in your team be 37. We MUST find a way for an actual third star. A guy who can create and score while taking that fuel burdon off of Bron. He simply can’t be your main guy an entire season at this rate creating looks for everyone not named Anthony. His body just doesn’t hve the ability for playoff bron by seasons end.

Perhaps we’re all wrong and he and AD come back with a vengeance next year after some rest and recovery. But I’m not holding my breath with the roster as currently constructed.

Washed King, win a ring.
Thanks.
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
LGFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: LeBron: “Higher ups have all come together as a collective with conspiracies to end my run and send me a message”

MJST wrote:
epic_ wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

?

Drake lyrics.

i expect this kind of post if it was Kuzma but the guy Bron just win ur team a championship and was having MVP season before S Hill Happened

why hate for no reason on the guy who got u the chip just a year back?
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:23 pm    Post subject:

If Lebron comes back from injury against a completely packed paint, then his shot selection is a consequence of him "wanting to be Steph".

lol got it
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: LeBron: “Higher ups have all come together as a collective with conspiracies to end my run and send me a message”

LGFan wrote:
MJST wrote:
epic_ wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

?

Drake lyrics.

i expect this kind of post if it was Kuzma but the guy Bron just win ur team a championship and was having MVP season before S Hill Happened

why hate for no reason on the guy who got u the chip just a year back?

Lol Trez and Schroder, role players who has not done anything in this league deserved a pass .

If we actually get better role players that can provide space for Lebron to operate then we don’t need him to jack up poor percentage shots especially when it matters.
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:29 pm    Post subject:

What the (bleep) does that mean, LeBron James?
TheBlackMamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:31 pm    Post subject:

It's so annoying that even Laker fans can't remember this man absolutely balled out and led us to a championship just less than 9 months ago.

28/11/9 on 56% shooting in that playoff run, FYI. For comparison, Kawhi was at 30/8/4 on 57% before his injury, and people were treating him like the Playoff Messiah. No one outside of maybe Luka was giving you that kind of impact in this year's playoffs, none of these youngins that people are going crazy over. And Bron did it over 21 games.
TheBlackMamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: LeBron: “Higher ups have all come together as a collective with conspiracies to end my run and send me a message”

MJST wrote:
epic_ wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

?

Drake lyrics.

I'm sorry, where were you when Lebron was playing elite, two-way ball and firmly in the MVP discussion before his ankle injury?
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:34 pm    Post subject:

TheBlackMamba wrote:
It's so annoying that even Laker fans can't remember this man absolutely balled out and led us to a championship just less than 9 months ago.

28/11/9 on 56% shooting in that playoff run, FYI. For comparison, Kawhi was at 30/8/4 on 57% before his injury, and people were treating him like the Playoff Messiah. No one outside of maybe Luka was giving you that kind of impact in this year's playoffs, none of these youngins that people are going crazy over. And Bron did it over 21 games.

Only a select few.
I would think most are glad Bron is here.
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
TheBlackMamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:43 pm    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:
TheBlackMamba wrote:

Only a select few.
I would think most are glad Bron is here.

Right? I mean you would think he failed us time and time again with false promises, when it's been the exact opposite. Dude delivered a championship within two seasons to a team that hadn't made the playoffs in six. He said he'd have his revenge SZN in Year 17, and then went out and did just that.

If anyone deserves a mulligan for not being the same guy literally a handful of games after returning from an injury he hadn't even fully recovered from, it's him.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:44 pm    Post subject:

I do wish LeBron had just not responded in any way. When the hell has Magic been right about something anyway? just let it go…
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:52 pm    Post subject:

people who dont want bron here dont value rings.
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:00 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
I do wish LeBron had just not responded in any way. When the hell has Magic been right about something anyway? just let it go…

Just guessing it was about magic.
Who knows for sure haha
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:11 pm    Post subject:

Drake lyric or not, this ish is cryptic as hell. Wish he would just say what he gotta say and not air in house laundry to outsiders let alone social media
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:40 pm    Post subject:

I don’t really care what it takes to inspire James, Davis, every Laker player on the roster in November, coaches, GM or the new trainer. Did I miss anyone?

It is not about James’ lifetime achievements or what the team did two seasons ago. It is about next year and being a contender again.

I’m not a social media follower so I really don’t care if he states clever phrases. I’m a “show me on the court” kind of fan. But if that is what motivates him or any other player. Awesome! Just bring the intensity next season. I’ll judge them all by that standard.
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:07 pm    Post subject:

this coming from a guy who anointed himself the "chosen one" and "king"

Lebron needs to stop acting like a teenage prom queen.
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: