What are your most Controversial opinions?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 19419
Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:01 pm    Post subject:

Heartburn wrote:
C M B wrote:
The nations of the world need to pool all of their resources for the commission of a global june bug genocide. These good for nothing b!tches wake up, f___, fly up and hit you in the lips in the dark of night, and then die a week later.


Where do I sign up for this?


Your existence is your signature.
_________________
http://chickhearn.ytmnd.com/

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 21096

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:43 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
The nations of the world need to pool all of their resources for the commission of a global june bug genocide. These good for nothing b!tches wake up, f___, fly up and hit you in the lips in the dark of night, and then die a week later.


Those who have to skim them out of the pool constantly are the true June bug haters.
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
SEDALE TRIBUTE
EDDIE DONX!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 60868
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:20 am    Post subject:

Removal of Confederate Statues. To be clear I think they should be removed but there should be a place in our history to remind the country of those depicted and what they did and why they did it.

Some history is shamfull but the truth should be told. Schools not teaching slavery and the true reason for the Civil War are not teaching true history they're teaching HIS//STORY.

Like the Holocaust, it was a terrible part of American History but to forget it gives an opening to repeat.

I couldn't find the thread that covers this. If the mods can and think is should be moved please do so and remove this sentence.

_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abe Lincoln
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 60868
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:09 am    Post subject:

The use of the phrase "People Of Color." It seems to exclude white. Isn't white a color?
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abe Lincoln
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 50711
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:40 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
The use of the phrase "People Of Color." It seems to exclude white. Isn't white a color?


In the purely scientific sense, no. Because it involves a combination of all the wavelengths on the visible spectrum, it is a shade, not a color. Conversely, the same applies to black, which absence of any visible light.


_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Jul 2009
Posts: 10989
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:45 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
The use of the phrase "People Of Color." It seems to exclude white. Isn't white a color?


I hate being referred to as a PoC. Something very dehumanizing and otherizing about it. Will forever bother me, but our mayo-hued brethren nonetheless persist with this phraseology.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 60868
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:32 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
The use of the phrase "People Of Color." It seems to exclude white. Isn't white a color?


In the purely scientific sense, no. Because it involves a combination of all the wavelengths on the visible spectrum, it is a shade, not a color. Conversely, the same applies to black, which absence of any visible light.

OK DMR. I can show you Fifty Shades of White. LINK and Fifty Shades of Black LINK Is Black a color?
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abe Lincoln


Last edited by jodeke on Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 32836

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:39 am    Post subject:

Every once in awhile it strikes me that we have to respect and often follow people who believe a magical dude in the sky runs all of existence. Millennia ago some crazy desert person talks to his imaginary friend and still today believers in that dude's imaginary sky buddy have power to influence how normal people choose to have sex.

The whole thing is insane.
_________________
Under New Management
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Jul 2009
Posts: 10989
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:46 am    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Every once in awhile it strikes me that we have to respect and often follow people who believe a magical dude in the sky runs all of existence. Millennia ago some crazy desert person talks to his imaginary friend and still today believers in that dude's imaginary sky buddy have power to influence how normal people choose to have sex.

The whole thing is insane.


Crazy how the difference between a christian and me is that I deny just *one* more god than they do -- m'fers be walkin' around clownin' on people who believe in zeus but think they're sane for stannin for yahweh.

Yahgottabekiddinme.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 32836

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:30 am    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Every once in awhile it strikes me that we have to respect and often follow people who believe a magical dude in the sky runs all of existence. Millennia ago some crazy desert person talks to his imaginary friend and still today believers in that dude's imaginary sky buddy have power to influence how normal people choose to have sex.

The whole thing is insane.


Crazy how the difference between a christian and me is that I deny just *one* more god than they do -- m'fers be walkin' around clownin' on people who believe in zeus but think they're sane for stannin for yahweh.

Yahgottabekiddinme.

"As a Hindu, banning abortion access is a violation of my religious freedom."

"Hindu?! Don't you people worship an elephant-man god with a bunch of arms? Go away with your ridiculous nonsense!

Now I have to get ready to go pray to an image of the corpse of a dude who turned bread into fish. Then I'm gonna drink his wine blood and eat his cracker flesh so his sky father doesn't send me to the bad place that's always on fire."
_________________
Under New Management
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 11920

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:42 am    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Every once in awhile it strikes me that we have to respect and often follow people who believe a magical dude in the sky runs all of existence. Millennia ago some crazy desert person talks to his imaginary friend and still today believers in that dude's imaginary sky buddy have power to influence how normal people choose to have sex.

The whole thing is insane.

It’s crazy. I get the community aspect of it, but the fact that it wields power is bananas. It equates to worshiping Harry Potter.
_________________
"He's been told by people—and I know this—LeBron doesn't want to be coached." - Wilbon

"I mean it's not a failure," James said "We came to work every day...we tried... the results just didn't happen. But it's not a failure." - Bron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 50711
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:32 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
The use of the phrase "People Of Color." It seems to exclude white. Isn't white a color?


In the purely scientific sense, no. Because it involves a combination of all the wavelengths on the visible spectrum, it is a shade, not a color. Conversely, the same applies to black, which absence of any visible light.

OK DMR. I can show you Fifty Shades of White. LINK and Fifty Shades of Black LINK Is Black a color?


LINK
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 60868
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:10 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
The use of the phrase "People Of Color." It seems to exclude white. Isn't white a color?


In the purely scientific sense, no. Because it involves a combination of all the wavelengths on the visible spectrum, it is a shade, not a color. Conversely, the same applies to black, which absence of any visible light.

OK DMR. I can show you Fifty Shades of White. LINK and Fifty Shades of Black LINK Is Black a color?


LINK


OoooooTay...
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abe Lincoln
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Posts: 7144
Location: Santa Monica

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:35 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Every once in awhile it strikes me that we have to respect and often follow people who believe a magical dude in the sky runs all of existence. Millennia ago some crazy desert person talks to his imaginary friend and still today believers in that dude's imaginary sky buddy have power to influence how normal people choose to have sex.

The whole thing is insane.

It’s crazy. I get the community aspect of it, but the fact that it wields power is bananas. It equates to worshiping Harry Potter.

As a non-religious Jew, I think Christianity and Islam are cults.

Christians (and I'm guessing Muslims too) aren't allowed to question the tenets and beliefs of their religion, and they worship divine "idols" like Jesus and Muhammad.

I've read that in the Koran, Muhammad told his followers to kill Jews. And, of course, Christians tried spreading their religion through oppression and genocide while using it to control people and keep them weak and powerless.

When you really think about it, is there any real difference between those two religions versus things everyone considers cults, like Heaven's Gate or that David Koresh guy?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 50711
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:55 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Every once in awhile it strikes me that we have to respect and often follow people who believe a magical dude in the sky runs all of existence. Millennia ago some crazy desert person talks to his imaginary friend and still today believers in that dude's imaginary sky buddy have power to influence how normal people choose to have sex.

The whole thing is insane.

It’s crazy. I get the community aspect of it, but the fact that it wields power is bananas. It equates to worshiping Harry Potter.

As a non-religious Jew, I think Christianity and Islam are cults.

Christians (and I'm guessing Muslims too) aren't allowed to question the tenets and beliefs of their religion, and they worship divine "idols" like Jesus and Muhammad.

I've read that in the Koran, Muhammad told his followers to kill Jews. And, of course, Christians tried spreading their religion through oppression and genocide while using it to control people and keep them weak and powerless.

When you really think about it, is there any real difference between those two religions versus things everyone considers cults, like Heaven's Gate or that David Koresh guy?


The concept of religion was a construct of the elites in order suppress the masses in an attempt to keep them compliant. And it has worked for centuries.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 19419
Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:09 pm    Post subject:

Abortion should be seen as one of our best environmental tools.
_________________
http://chickhearn.ytmnd.com/

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 50711
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:16 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Abortion should be seen as one of our best environmental tools.


Contraception should, but your point is well taken.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 21813

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:46 am    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Every once in awhile it strikes me that we have to respect and often follow people who believe a magical dude in the sky runs all of existence. Millennia ago some crazy desert person talks to his imaginary friend and still today believers in that dude's imaginary sky buddy have power to influence how normal people choose to have sex.

The whole thing is insane.

It’s crazy. I get the community aspect of it, but the fact that it wields power is bananas. It equates to worshiping Harry Potter.

As a non-religious Jew, I think Christianity and Islam are cults.

Christians (and I'm guessing Muslims too) aren't allowed to question the tenets and beliefs of their religion, and they worship divine "idols" like Jesus and Muhammad.

I've read that in the Koran, Muhammad told his followers to kill Jews. And, of course, Christians tried spreading their religion through oppression and genocide while using it to control people and keep them weak and powerless.

When you really think about it, is there any real difference between those two religions versus things everyone considers cults, like Heaven's Gate or that David Koresh guy?


what about Jews, is it a cult too? (Islam, Christianity and Judaism are branches of the same tree to me)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Posts: 7144
Location: Santa Monica

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:45 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
slavavov wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Every once in awhile it strikes me that we have to respect and often follow people who believe a magical dude in the sky runs all of existence. Millennia ago some crazy desert person talks to his imaginary friend and still today believers in that dude's imaginary sky buddy have power to influence how normal people choose to have sex.

The whole thing is insane.

It’s crazy. I get the community aspect of it, but the fact that it wields power is bananas. It equates to worshiping Harry Potter.

As a non-religious Jew, I think Christianity and Islam are cults.

Christians (and I'm guessing Muslims too) aren't allowed to question the tenets and beliefs of their religion, and they worship divine "idols" like Jesus and Muhammad.

I've read that in the Koran, Muhammad told his followers to kill Jews. And, of course, Christians tried spreading their religion through oppression and genocide while using it to control people and keep them weak and powerless.

When you really think about it, is there any real difference between those two religions versus things everyone considers cults, like Heaven's Gate or that David Koresh guy?


what about Jews, is it a cult too? (Islam, Christianity and Judaism are branches of the same tree to me)

No, because, in general, we're allowed to question things and we don't have a messiah. Plus, Jewish law is less restrictive. For example, it says that life begins at birth, thus Jewish women are allowed to get abortions.

However, I will say that orthodox Jews are almost as oppressive and insane as Christians and Muslims.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 89806
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:55 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
governator wrote:
slavavov wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Every once in awhile it strikes me that we have to respect and often follow people who believe a magical dude in the sky runs all of existence. Millennia ago some crazy desert person talks to his imaginary friend and still today believers in that dude's imaginary sky buddy have power to influence how normal people choose to have sex.

The whole thing is insane.

It’s crazy. I get the community aspect of it, but the fact that it wields power is bananas. It equates to worshiping Harry Potter.

As a non-religious Jew, I think Christianity and Islam are cults.

Christians (and I'm guessing Muslims too) aren't allowed to question the tenets and beliefs of their religion, and they worship divine "idols" like Jesus and Muhammad.

I've read that in the Koran, Muhammad told his followers to kill Jews. And, of course, Christians tried spreading their religion through oppression and genocide while using it to control people and keep them weak and powerless.

When you really think about it, is there any real difference between those two religions versus things everyone considers cults, like Heaven's Gate or that David Koresh guy?


what about Jews, is it a cult too? (Islam, Christianity and Judaism are branches of the same tree to me)

No, because, in general, we're allowed to question things and we don't have a messiah. Plus, Jewish law is less restrictive. For example, it says that life begins at birth, thus Jewish women are allowed to get abortions.

However, I will say that orthodox Jews are almost as oppressive and insane as Christians and Muslims.


This is a classic case of bias. Judaism is every bit as irrational illogical and perverse and intractable as the other two, both of which are offshoots of it. Christianity is based on Jesus being the messiah the Israelites we’re waiting for.
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Posts: 7144
Location: Santa Monica

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:52 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
slavavov wrote:
governator wrote:
slavavov wrote:

As a non-religious Jew, I think Christianity and Islam are cults.

Christians (and I'm guessing Muslims too) aren't allowed to question the tenets and beliefs of their religion, and they worship divine "idols" like Jesus and Muhammad.

I've read that in the Koran, Muhammad told his followers to kill Jews. And, of course, Christians tried spreading their religion through oppression and genocide while using it to control people and keep them weak and powerless.

When you really think about it, is there any real difference between those two religions versus things everyone considers cults, like Heaven's Gate or that David Koresh guy?


what about Jews, is it a cult too? (Islam, Christianity and Judaism are branches of the same tree to me)

No, because, in general, we're allowed to question things and we don't have a messiah. Plus, Jewish law is less restrictive. For example, it says that life begins at birth, thus Jewish women are allowed to get abortions.

However, I will say that orthodox Jews are almost as oppressive and insane as Christians and Muslims.


This is a classic case of bias. Judaism is every bit as irrational illogical and perverse and intractable as the other two, both of which are offshoots of it. Christianity is based on Jesus being the messiah the Israelites we’re waiting for.

Like I said, Orthodox and extremely religious Jews are just as insane as their Christian and Muslim counterparts.

The thing is, it seems there is much more secularism within Judaism than in those other two religions. A rabbi I personally know told me that.

It also seems like the enforcement of Jewish law isn't quite as rigid as in Christianity or Islam.

The other thing to consider is that you don't have even Orthodox Jews going around killing people, trying to keep women and people of color third-class citizens or trying to pass laws that will oppress or harm other people. The only possible exception is what some call "apartheid" in Israel, but I'm talking more about individual efforts than just systemic efforts at the govt level.

In many Muslim countries, if a Muslim leaves the faith, the punishment is death, and it is codified into law in many of those countries. We can also look at how terribly they treat women and LGBTQ people, plus how common and mainstream domestic/child abuse is.

Nothing needs to be said about how terrible Christianity can be, as you and CL have it covered extremely well in the politics thread.

Overall, as someone who is not the least bit religious, I think all religions are irrational, illogical and intractable, but there's degrees to that, and at least Judaism isn't as bad as Christianity or Islam, even if it's still bad as you claim, mostly because Judaism doesn't have the same violent, deadly or harmful extremes as the other two.

What you claimed about Judaism being every bit as bad as Christianity and Islam (or just bad) is a huge reason why I don't practice it and have resisted every attempt from my family to become even mildly observant.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Jul 2009
Posts: 10989
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:55 pm    Post subject:

Leftists should whine less and instead move to purple/red states or join conservative organizations and subvert them from the inside.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 32836

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:20 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
Leftists should whine less and instead move to purple/red states or join conservative organizations and subvert them from the inside.

Seriously. There are consequential elections all over the country where abortion is on the ballot right now. If you live in Wisconsin, the only reason you still have access to abortion is because the state elected Democratic Governor Tony Evers in 2018 who is running for reelection now. If you don't vote him back into office, you will not only lose access to abortion for years or decades, but you may have Republicans in your state follow the path of Texas, Missouri, and other states that have made abortion illegal punishable up to life in prison or death for the woman receiving the abortion and any person who performs that abortion. Every miscarriage will be investigated as a murder case; insurers will not provide coverage for most or all of prenatal care; OBGYNs and obstetricians may flee your state. This is on top of the baseline horrors of forcing women to die in pregnancy/labor and forcing them to give birth to unwanted and/or nonviable foetuses.

That is on the ballot in states all over the country - WI, MI, PA, AZ, GA, etc
- and broadly for every American at the federal level. So why are you, leftist crank, b!tching incessantly about Biden not being a dictator instead of trying to help win local and state races where you have power to save girls', women's, and trans men's lives?








Cut, sorry for the delayed movie responses - they're comin'. Busy at work combined with Westbrook bs and the hell of recent politics have taken me out of the movie mindset at the moment.
_________________
Under New Management
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 50711
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:39 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
Leftists should whine less and instead move to purple/red states or join conservative organizations and subvert them from the inside.


Yep, the problem is that the modern leftist is really just spoiled and entitled and screams that they want what they want and they want it now (while ignorantly and ironically claiming they are "progressive") without actually putting in the work to get it done. They just demand that everyone show up to vote the way they want them to, and if people don't follow along, they will withhold their vote, or "protest" vote, as a counterproductive punishment for not being acquiesced.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 27284
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:36 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
Leftists should whine less and instead move to purple/red states or join conservative organizations and subvert them from the inside.


Not just leftists. All Democrats should move to purple/red states.

But I get why people don't (myself included). Quality of life matters. And if you have a family or are planning to have one. Sacrificing their quality of life, for political beliefs, is a tough decision.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 68 of 70
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB