Should Lakers resign Demarcus Cousins now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 7747
Location: Long Beach

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:44 pm    Post subject:

Take Omar's advice..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 24 Jan 2018
Posts: 15430

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:45 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
Take Omar's advice..


Ditto or u going to cry u haven't been here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 7747
Location: Long Beach

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Take Omar's advice..


Ditto or u going to cry u haven't been here


"Avoid each other in the future as I won’t waste a lot of time deciding who did what in which order."


That's what he said.. follow it. Stop being an antagonist.. You a grown man acting like a kid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LastStand 2.0
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 17 Oct 2020
Posts: 639

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:50 pm    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
LastStand 2.0 wrote:
Did you guys look up the stats or watch him play? He looked like he was 45 years old and his legs looked like they were barely holding his body up anymore

I think with some time and health he’ll move better but tbh he looked brutally bad running up and down the court. It was sad to watch the highlights tbh. Guy has lost all of it from injuries. But he shot the ball well as a spot up shooter lol


https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1337568820291137545?s=21

45 years old can run like that?


Did you watch the video you posted? Lol

It looks like every step is laborious
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 24 Jan 2018
Posts: 15430

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:51 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Take Omar's advice..


Ditto or u going to cry u haven't been here


"Avoid each other in the future as I won’t waste a lot of time deciding who did what in which order."


That's what he said.. follow it. Stop being an antagonist.. You a grown man acting like a kid.


I had a say on the cousins post. It's public forum...

Don't be sensitive. It's really not about u all the time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 7747
Location: Long Beach

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:52 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Take Omar's advice..


Ditto or u going to cry u haven't been here


"Avoid each other in the future as I won’t waste a lot of time deciding who did what in which order."


That's what he said.. follow it. Stop being an antagonist.. You a grown man acting like a kid.


I had a say on the cousins post. It's public forum...

Don't be sensitive. It's really not about u all the time


No one is being sensitive.. You were told not to interact with me right? Just do that.. Shouldn't be hard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 24 Jan 2018
Posts: 15430

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:53 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Take Omar's advice..


Ditto or u going to cry u haven't been here


"Avoid each other in the future as I won’t waste a lot of time deciding who did what in which order."


That's what he said.. follow it. Stop being an antagonist.. You a grown man acting like a kid.


I had a say on the cousins post. It's public forum...

Don't be sensitive. It's really not about u all the time


No one is being sensitive.. You were told not to interact with me right? Just do that.. Shouldn't be hard.


Like I said it's about the post and not u

Not hard to understand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Sep 2012
Posts: 5684

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:54 pm    Post subject:

LastStand 2.0 wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
LastStand 2.0 wrote:
Did you guys look up the stats or watch him play? He looked like he was 45 years old and his legs looked like they were barely holding his body up anymore

I think with some time and health he’ll move better but tbh he looked brutally bad running up and down the court. It was sad to watch the highlights tbh. Guy has lost all of it from injuries. But he shot the ball well as a spot up shooter lol


https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1337568820291137545?s=21

45 years old can run like that?


Did you watch the video you posted? Lol

It looks like every step is laborious


Laborious? On that clip? Nope! Lol
_________________
Marcellus Wiley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 24 Jan 2018
Posts: 15430

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:55 pm    Post subject:

Back to topic, cousins look good for preseason game

I think he gets better as season goes on
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 7747
Location: Long Beach

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:55 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Take Omar's advice..


Ditto or u going to cry u haven't been here


"Avoid each other in the future as I won’t waste a lot of time deciding who did what in which order."


That's what he said.. follow it. Stop being an antagonist.. You a grown man acting like a kid.


I had a say on the cousins post. It's public forum...

Don't be sensitive. It's really not about u all the time


No one is being sensitive.. You were told not to interact with me right? Just do that.. Shouldn't be hard.


Like I said it's about the post and not u

Not hard to understand


"Avoid each other in the future as I won’t waste a lot of time deciding who did what in which order."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 24 Jan 2018
Posts: 15430

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:57 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Take Omar's advice..


Ditto or u going to cry u haven't been here


"Avoid each other in the future as I won’t waste a lot of time deciding who did what in which order."


That's what he said.. follow it. Stop being an antagonist.. You a grown man acting like a kid.


I had a say on the cousins post. It's public forum...

Don't be sensitive. It's really not about u all the time


No one is being sensitive.. You were told not to interact with me right? Just do that.. Shouldn't be hard.


Like I said it's about the post and not u

Not hard to understand


"Avoid each other in the future as I won’t waste a lot of time deciding who did what in which order."


Move on

Still it was a bad post
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 7747
Location: Long Beach

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:59 pm    Post subject:

Just do what he say's.. We won't have any issues if you do. Now you move on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 24 Jan 2018
Posts: 15430

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:00 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
Just do what he say's.. We won't have any issues if you do. Now you move on.


Lol we?

Quote:
Avoid each other in the future as I won’t waste a lot of time deciding who did what in which order."






Now u move on
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BLF2145
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 14 Jul 2014
Posts: 364

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:20 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
Back to topic, cousins look good for preseason game

I think he gets better as season goes on


Agree. Especially for what he signed for. I know it’s a long shot but if he stays healthy, I think he has a very productive season. Not saying all-star production but well above his contract.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 24 Jan 2018
Posts: 15430

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:22 pm    Post subject:

BLF2145 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Back to topic, cousins look good for preseason game

I think he gets better as season goes on


Agree. Especially for what he signed for. I know it’s a long shot but if he stays healthy, I think he has a very productive season. Not saying all-star production but well above his contract.


I liked cousins. Hope he stays healthy and is able to produce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LBJ23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2015
Posts: 6039

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:31 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
Just do what he say's.. We won't have any issues if you do. Now you move on.


Lol we?

Quote:
Avoid each other in the future as I won’t waste a lot of time deciding who did what in which order."






Now u move on


You guys are weird. Lol
_________________
Previously PG13
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 7747
Location: Long Beach

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:34 pm    Post subject:

Don't do that you guys thing.. it's dishonest. I don't initiate any interactions with him. I'm aware of how it pollutes the threads when two guys go at it. So I don't initiate communications with guys I don't jive with.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 20165

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:09 pm    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
Wasn’t Boogie supposed to be out for a while? He played tonight and scored 14 points in 14 mins on 75% shooting

https://twitter.com/houstonrockets/status/1337603488856072198?s=21


That was an unsubstantiated rumor. Which is now shown to be one.
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 31625
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:39 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
Wasn’t Boogie supposed to be out for a while? He played tonight and scored 14 points in 14 mins on 75% shooting

https://twitter.com/houstonrockets/status/1337603488856072198?s=21


That was an unsubstantiated rumor. Which is now shown to be one.


Wonder why we didn’t try to keep him as 15th man. Could use another seven footer.
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 55878
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:42 pm    Post subject:

Watching the Rockets vs Kings. Boogie's playing. He looks to be in great shape. Boogie called for the ball in the low post. He bully balled 2 possessions in a row.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 55878
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:42 pm    Post subject:

Watching the Rockets vs Kings. Boogie's playing. He looks OK.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Posts: 14410

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:44 am    Post subject:

Rox fans are having buyer's remorse.

Boogie can still rebound and play make . . . what he cannot do is move or shoot.

29.7% FG, 25.0% three-point (at a high volume).
_________________
On Lakersground, a concern troll is someone who is a fan of another team, but pretends to be a Lakers fan with "concerns".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AllorNothing
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2001
Posts: 18444

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:52 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
Rox fans are having buyer's remorse.

Boogie can still rebound and play make . . . what he cannot do is move or shoot.


29.7% FG, 25.0% three-point (at a high volume).

Wow. a big man shooting at 29.7%. That's just disgusting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Jan 2002
Posts: 7253
Location: Lake Forest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:14 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
Rox fans are having buyer's remorse.

Boogie can still rebound and play make . . . what he cannot do is move or shoot.

29.7% FG, 25.0% three-point (at a high volume).


Sad. Hope he progresses and is able to play well enough to still stick in the NBA.
_________________
PBO Magic - the gift that keeps on giving.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 7747
Location: Long Beach

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:23 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
Can't wait for you all to see how ineffective he is when he returns so we can move on from this.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB