Official LA RAMS Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 184, 185, 186 ... 228, 229, 230  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:01 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Who could have predicted a superbowl rematch “joint” practice would be emotional and lead to chaos? Everyone.

https://twitter.com/RSherman_25/status/1562896388870250496?t=fHH4dC_Enc1lOa0zXYIE0Q&s=19
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:03 pm    Post subject:

Maybe Donald will skate...

Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
·
15m
Clubs -- not the NFL -- are responsible for overseeing conduct of players at practice, including joint practices. So fair to say league discipline for Aaron Donald (or anyone else) in today's brouhaha is unlikely.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:05 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Donald declined comment through a team spokesperson, and the Rams are deferring any further comment to McVay's press conference earlier.

https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/1562908193084174339?t=z7yC-HzwR9lSZFqxSNSDbQ&s=19
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:06 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
Maybe Donald will skate...

Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
·
15m
Clubs -- not the NFL -- are responsible for overseeing conduct of players at practice, including joint practices. So fair to say league discipline for Aaron Donald (or anyone else) in today's brouhaha is unlikely.

Good news.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:54 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
The NFL has no jurisdiction over joint practices. Which means Aaron Donald would be punished only by the Rams for Thursday's incident. Which means Aaron Donald won't be punished at all.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1562940851579658241
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:29 pm    Post subject:

Dude on the Bengals that instigated this apparently was starting shtt the entire time the teams were on the field. Eff him
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:34 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
Dude on the Bengals that instigated this apparently was starting shtt the entire time the teams were on the field. Eff him

Yep.

Quote:
La’el Collins just threw his helmet at #Rams Leonard Floyd. Two little scrums so far. Tension is heating up.

https://twitter.com/KelseyLConway/status/1562881065823662080?t=8DxbHdI4z3GFV-TBH7y4oQ&s=19
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:19 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Statement from a Rams spokesperson regarding whether Aaron Donald or any Rams players would be disciplined by team for role in Thursday’s practice fight with Bengals: “The incident will be addressed internally, and any discipline will remain in-house.”

Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:42 pm    Post subject:

Bengals win 16-7. Preseason is over. First game is 9/8.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:46 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Sean McVay on TE Brycen Hopkins not playing tonight vs. Bengals: "He's clearly our No. 2 tight end."

Quote:
Rams head coach Sean McVay on rookie RB Kyren Williams did not play against the Bengals tonight because "he's a guy that we anticipate having a big role for us."

Weighed risk/reward of him playing, ultimately decided it was best to not play him.

Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:48 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Sean McVay said RB Darrell Henderson was able to get a full-speed workout in today, but RB Cam Akers "wasn't able to do that quite yet."

Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:52 pm    Post subject:

Undrafted rookie. He should make the final cut.

Quote:
Lance McCutcheon this preseason:
5 receptions, 87 yards, 2 TD
5 receptions, 96 yards
5 receptions, 76 yards
Targeted 20x

Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:41 pm    Post subject:

NFL Top 100. The Rams have 3 players in the top 9 and 5 players in the top 29.

#2. Aaron Donald
#4. Cooper Kupp
#9. Jalen Ramsey
#27 Matthew Stafford
#29 Bobby Wagner

https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1564101976597487617?t=Utp6YDrK7VbITDUv18v_UA&s=19
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:06 pm    Post subject:

Brady at #1?

Let me be the first on here to say "Eff Tom Brady"

I hope he fizzles out and regrets coming out of "retirement" this year.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:02 pm    Post subject:

9/8 Bills at Rams 5:20 PM on NBC.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:05 pm    Post subject:

Rams captains.

https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1565812974316490752
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:24 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
The Rams kept a full locker - plus name plate - open for Odell Beckham Jr in their locker room at Thousand Oaks

https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/1566564023214018560?t=uL49twSUQptvfmGc46wyGw&s=19
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:52 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Odell Beckham, Jr. and #Rams have maintained a positive open dialogue about potential return, according to sources close to the situation. Sean McVay wants him back w/idea OBJ could be a real factor late in the season/playoffs. I’m told Matt Stafford has also supported internally

https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1566805689338662912?t=gwSOT0sSHeRJNnh6vQZ0UA&s=19
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:41 pm    Post subject:

Anyone planning on attending any games this year? I went to ONE game last season. Traffic was terrible and the logistics once inside the parking area was ridiculously unorganized. I had hoped to walk around a bit and take pics and have a drink before the game... but the traffic was so bad we ended up missing the first 3 minutes of the game. SMH

I'm hoping they've ironed out some of the kinks.... but it's still likely going to be awful. Parking is as much as a ticket. It was a lot easier when the games were at the Coliseum.... we parked in Pasadena and took the metro line all the way there. The stadium is nice... but the location kinda sucks... for now.

If anyone has any tips or advice to offer for gamedays at Sofi... share it here. And I'll try to do the same. I'll be going week 2 vs ATL. We'll see how it goes.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:37 am    Post subject:

Quote:
The Rams converted $4.75M of TE Tyler Higbee's base salary into a signing bonus (while adding 3 void years), creating $3.8M in 2022 cap space.

More room for the Rams as the season begins.

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1567128766383620097?t=JNp-N5mNzlOtAtVPQb0phg&s=19
misterchipmunk
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:56 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
Anyone planning on attending any games this year? I went to ONE game last season. Traffic was terrible and the logistics once inside the parking area was ridiculously unorganized. I had hoped to walk around a bit and take pics and have a drink before the game... but the traffic was so bad we ended up missing the first 3 minutes of the game. SMH

I'm hoping they've ironed out some of the kinks.... but it's still likely going to be awful. Parking is as much as a ticket. It was a lot easier when the games were at the Coliseum.... we parked in Pasadena and took the metro line all the way there. The stadium is nice... but the location kinda sucks... for now.

If anyone has any tips or advice to offer for gamedays at Sofi... share it here. And I'll try to do the same. I'll be going week 2 vs ATL. We'll see how it goes.

Went to a couple of games last year and it has always been bad. It feels like they are getting better though but the problem is how small the old streets of Inglewood is and it shows when 70,000 ppl show up to an event.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:32 pm    Post subject:

misterchipmunk wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:

Went to a couple of games last year and it has always been bad. It feels like they are getting better though but the problem is how small the old streets of Inglewood is and it shows when 70,000 ppl show up to an event.

Traffic used to be awful getting to the Forum also back in the day, the streets simply aren't designed to handle that many cars and it is too far off the freeway.

I haven't been to a football game at SoFi yet, but I went to a concert there in the YouTube Theater and it looks like the parking lots would be a nightmare to get in and out of.

Hopefully it will get better for those of you going to the games, but it looked to me like there was still a lot of work to do on the parking lots and access points.

Just have to make a day of it by being one of the first ones in and one of the last to leave.
Robblake
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:47 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:

Get there early as possible and allow yourself to leave as late as possible. Something like that I already know it’s an all day event
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:26 pm    Post subject:

Van Jefferson is ruled out for tomorrow. Rams will fill his absence by committee with Skowronek, Atwell and Powell.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:25 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
The Rams are at work on a multi-year extension with RT Rob Havenstein, a source said, that not only serves as an effort to reward him as a first-time captain/longest tenured OL but also should free up some cap space in the shorter term. Should be done pretty quickly.

https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/1567677758737907712?t=I9rCeln_zknOA9lRZII7Vw&s=19
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 184, 185, 186 ... 228, 229, 230  Next
Page 185 of 230
Jump to: