K-POP 🌎 Domination Thread (#SSFW: Sexy Safe For Work Fancams Welcome 💋)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 9872

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:38 pm    Post subject: K-POP 🌎 Domination Thread (#SSFW: Sexy Safe For Work Fancams Welcome 💋)

Can’t believe it, but if finally happened to me, I got hooked to Kpop over 2 months ago, and now I don’t listen to any English songs. I don’t even understand Korean!

I’m mostly into Girl Groups: TWICE, LOONA, OH MY GIRL, FROMIS9, WEEEKLY, and I’m open for more recommendations.

I’m not really into Jpop but TWICE (kpop) just released Perfect World and I’m obsessed with how good the song is.
_________________


Last edited by Jordan-esque on Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:20 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 32309
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:04 pm    Post subject:

I went to the KPop Festival at the Hollywood Bowl two years in a row.
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 9872

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:03 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
I went to the KPop Festival at the Hollywood Bowl two years in a row.


I wish I was into kpop sooner. Could’ve seen some great artists who are now doing big time!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
XTC
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2002
Posts: 5934

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:25 pm    Post subject:

Heard about Twice after a non-Korean member was in some controversy over displaying her flag on a show. They came up again a year later when I did a trial of Apple Music and it was probably the first time I listened through an entire kpop song — I had been skipping the others. Even though I don’t understand the language, I think I’m starting to see why Kpop has become popular with the younger generation these days.

With that said, I haven’t been able to get into the other well known groups like Blackpink or even Red Velvet. There is one group that I still have on rotation — Dreamcatcher, a so-called “rock” kpop concept girl group that came up in one of the AI station mixes last year. While some of their songs will have that over-the-top anime-opening sound, they sing well and their choreographers have found a way to tie it all into the concept. It seems they have gained a following internationally, however they have yet to find the same traction at home.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 9872

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:20 am    Post subject:

XTC wrote:
Heard about Twice after a non-Korean member was in some controversy over displaying her flag on a show. They came up again a year later when I did a trial of Apple Music and it was probably the first time I listened through an entire kpop song — I had been skipping the others. Even though I don’t understand the language, I think I’m starting to see why Kpop has become popular with the younger generation these days.

With that said, I haven’t been able to get into the other well known groups like Blackpink or even Red Velvet. There is one group that I still have on rotation — Dreamcatcher, a so-called “rock” kpop concept girl group that came up in one of the AI station mixes last year. While some of their songs will have that over-the-top anime-opening sound, they sing well and their choreographers have found a way to tie it all into the concept. It seems they have gained a following internationally, however they have yet to find the same traction at home.


Dreamcatcher is great! I love the TV show episodes they put out, they and TWICE have really good TV productions!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
XTC
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2002
Posts: 5934

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:51 pm    Post subject:

Jordan-esque wrote:

Dreamcatcher is great! I love the TV show episodes they put out, they and TWICE have really good TV productions!


Thanks for the heads up, TWICE’s TTT episodes look very well-produced, just added the season to the queue. Looks like DC just started their reality show only recently. Do most of the groups you mentioned have similar reality tv shows as well?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hammett
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 7892

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:45 am    Post subject:

Only to look at the girls.
_________________
Lakers. Built different.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 9872

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:11 am    Post subject:

XTC wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:

Dreamcatcher is great! I love the TV show episodes they put out, they and TWICE have really good TV productions!


Thanks for the heads up, TWICE’s TTT episodes look very well-produced, just added the season to the queue. Looks like DC just started their reality show only recently. Do most of the groups you mentioned have similar reality tv shows as well?


Not really, the only one I know with good production values are TWICE and DC.

Most everyone else is just Vlives to their fanbase.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 9872

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:22 am    Post subject:

Hammett wrote:
Only to look at the girls.


I mean... isn’t that how it always starts... 👀
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
XTC
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2002
Posts: 5934

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Jordan-esque wrote:
XTC wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:

Dreamcatcher is great! I love the TV show episodes they put out, they and TWICE have really good TV productions!


Thanks for the heads up, TWICE’s TTT episodes look very well-produced, just added the season to the queue. Looks like DC just started their reality show only recently. Do most of the groups you mentioned have similar reality tv shows as well?


Not really, the only one I know with good production values are TWICE and DC.

Most everyone else is just Vlives to their fanbase.


Speaking of production, JYP Ent pulled out all the stops for TWICE's Perfect World video in your earlier post. Just the wardrobe budget alone would probably be out of reach for most groups. The color and visuals in the video are superb, I can see why it's running strong at 18million+ views in the last 10 days. Looks to be a solid launch for their 1st Japanese album (since 2019) on 7.28.

Was there a specific song from TWICE that started it all for you?

The company behind DC has a limited budget, some of their 'B' side videos like 'Break the Wall' and 'Sahara' were filmed with a video camera and some creativity around the company offices. Fortunately, they've able to do much more with the tv show. The group does seem to be having fun for the most part and don't take themselves too seriously.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 9872

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:49 am    Post subject:

XTC wrote:
Speaking of production, JYP Ent pulled out all the stops for TWICE's Perfect World video in your earlier post. Just the wardrobe budget alone would probably be out of reach for most groups. The color and visuals in the video are superb, I can see why it's running strong at 18million+ views in the last 10 days. Looks to be a solid launch for their 1st Japanese album (since 2019) on 7.28.

Was there a specific song from TWICE that started it all for you?


”What is Love” and “Heart Shaker”

Someone I follow on TikTok did a dance cover for TWICE’s “I Can’t Stop Me” around November last year, that was my first time hearing about TWICE, but I wasn’t into K-pop yet.

Months later, April this year, I was looking up a song called “What is Love” by Haddaway, instead YouTube recommended to check out “What is Love” by TWICE. And I was surprised to learn they were the same group that I remembered hearing about last year that also did “ICSM” two totally different genre of music with two different types of choreography! One was bubblegum cute the other femme fatale hard.

So I started watching more of their older songs like “Yes or Yes”, “Cheer Up”, by the time I saw “Heart Shaker” I had already fallen for the positive and cute vibe of their Korean songs at the same time also discovering their edgy femme fatale Japanese songs like “BDZ” and “Breakthrough”. It got me to start watching their reality TV show from 2015 - now.

I’ve heard of BTS and Blackpink before, but it was TWICE who got me into K-pop and later J-pop because of their ability to perform 2 genres of catchy music.

Watching their own TV show, you got to learn more about all the 9 girls and appreciate them as a group.

Their own “TWICE Introduction Song about Themselves” helped too.

My only regret was not discovering K-pop sooner. This country especially needs K-pop.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
XTC
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2002
Posts: 5934

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:26 pm    Post subject:

Jordan-esque wrote:
XTC wrote:


Was there a specific song from TWICE that started it all for you?


”What is Love” and “Heart Shaker”

Someone I follow on TikTok did a dance cover for TWICE’s “I Can’t Stop Me” around November last year, that was my first time hearing about TWICE, but I wasn’t into K-pop yet.

Months later, April this year, I was looking up a song called “What is Love” by Haddaway, instead YouTube recommended to check out “What is Love” by TWICE. And I was surprised to learn they were the same group that I remembered hearing about last year that also did “ICSM” two totally different genre of music with two different types of choreography! One was bubblegum cute the other femme fatale hard.

So I started watching more of their older songs like “Yes or Yes”, “Cheer Up”, by the time I saw “Heart Shaker” I had already fallen for the positive and cute vibe of their Korean songs at the same time also discovering their edgy femme fatale Japanese songs like “BDZ” and “Breakthrough”. It got me to start watching their reality TV show from 2015 - now.

I’ve heard of BTS and Blackpink before, but it was TWICE who got me into K-pop and later J-pop because of their ability to perform 2 genres of catchy music.

Watching their own TV show, you got to learn more about all the 9 girls and appreciate them as a group.

Their own “TWICE Introduction Song about Themselves” helped too.

My only regret was not discovering K-pop sooner. This country especially needs K-pop.


K-pop is seeing momentum in the US, it's becoming more visible and will continue growing in the months and years to come. Just read that TWICE will be releasing their English song in September, so I'm sure they'll be promoting on the talk shows and getting more streams/airplay. I hear you about discovering it sooner, the pandemic stopped all of the tours and concerts that would've sold out venues this summer and fall during their comeback(s). With that said and while I understand the impact of BTS, I still can't identify any of their songs if one was played.

The volume of K-pop content from tv shows, videos, vlives, and comeback stage performances is staggering, it's constantly keeping the fans/stans in the loop. This is not even counting the periphery shows that talk about the industry like InternetsNathan or others.

Definitely had "WiL", "Breakthrough", "HS" on rotation a while back, so this brings back memories -- "Fancy" was the song that started it all. Thought I had a broad music palate, but I hadn't heard anything like it before. It was catchy and flowed with just the right vibe, so I had to see what else I was missing. Btw, thanks for BDZ and ICSM I hadn't seen them until today.

As for choreography, it seems 'Yes or Yes' is known to be their most challenging. There's a youtuber who tried to learn the dances of TWICE and rated them on their difficulty scale. She almost gave up on the 'Yes or Yes cover." WiL and HS are earlier in the video and seem to be about mid-level difficulty. The recently disbanded GFriend probably had the most challenging choreography in K-Pop. Same youtuber tried learning DC's choreography and apparently strained her knee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 9872

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:50 am    Post subject:

XTC wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
XTC wrote:


Was there a specific song from TWICE that started it all for you?


”What is Love” and “Heart Shaker”

Someone I follow on TikTok did a dance cover for TWICE’s “I Can’t Stop Me” around November last year, that was my first time hearing about TWICE, but I wasn’t into K-pop yet.

Months later, April this year, I was looking up a song called “What is Love” by Haddaway, instead YouTube recommended to check out “What is Love” by TWICE. And I was surprised to learn they were the same group that I remembered hearing about last year that also did “ICSM” two totally different genre of music with two different types of choreography! One was bubblegum cute the other femme fatale hard.

So I started watching more of their older songs like “Yes or Yes”, “Cheer Up”, by the time I saw “Heart Shaker” I had already fallen for the positive and cute vibe of their Korean songs at the same time also discovering their edgy femme fatale Japanese songs like “BDZ” and “Breakthrough”. It got me to start watching their reality TV show from 2015 - now.

I’ve heard of BTS and Blackpink before, but it was TWICE who got me into K-pop and later J-pop because of their ability to perform 2 genres of catchy music.

Watching their own TV show, you got to learn more about all the 9 girls and appreciate them as a group.

Their own “TWICE Introduction Song about Themselves” helped too.

My only regret was not discovering K-pop sooner. This country especially needs K-pop.


K-pop is seeing momentum in the US, it's becoming more visible and will continue growing in the months and years to come. Just read that TWICE will be releasing their English song in September, so I'm sure they'll be promoting on the talk shows and getting more streams/airplay. I hear you about discovering it sooner, the pandemic stopped all of the tours and concerts that would've sold out venues this summer and fall during their comeback(s). With that said and while I understand the impact of BTS, I still can't identify any of their songs if one was played.

The volume of K-pop content from tv shows, videos, vlives, and comeback stage performances is staggering, it's constantly keeping the fans/stans in the loop. This is not even counting the periphery shows that talk about the industry like InternetsNathan or others.

Definitely had "WiL", "Breakthrough", "HS" on rotation a while back, so this brings back memories -- "Fancy" was the song that started it all. Thought I had a broad music palate, but I hadn't heard anything like it before. It was catchy and flowed with just the right vibe, so I had to see what else I was missing. Btw, thanks for BDZ and ICSM I hadn't seen them until today.

As for choreography, it seems 'Yes or Yes' is known to be their most challenging. There's a youtuber who tried to learn the dances of TWICE and rated them on their difficulty scale. She almost gave up on the 'Yes or Yes cover." WiL and HS are earlier in the video and seem to be about mid-level difficulty. The recently disbanded GFriend probably had the most challenging choreography in K-Pop. Same youtuber tried learning DC's choreography and apparently strained her knee.


Speaking of What is Love, it’s trending today! A 3 year old song!

Btw I love their choreo on fast upbeat songs.

Kpop is so different, it’s a beast!

Volume is one thing but the fact they have to put out 2-3 new albums a year, at least for TWICE, thats staggering. They have more songs in 5 years than Taylor Swift has in 15 years. Not only that but they have to keep fans invested by recording TV shows and going on stage performances and variety shows.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Posts: 3111
Location: 921SD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:16 am    Post subject:

mistake post

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Posts: 3111
Location: 921SD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:21 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
mistake post



my contribution:

Son Dam-bi - "On a Saturday Night"
_________________
FernieBee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 9872

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:34 pm    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
FernieBee wrote:
mistake post



my contribution:

Son Dam-bi - "On a Saturday Night"


Nice! Success!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkpNUT0UA0
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 May 2011
Posts: 3736

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:57 pm    Post subject:

Twice fans? My contribution:

TWICE’s BEST & SEXIEST GIRL
_________________
Tacos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
XTC
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2002
Posts: 5934

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:53 am    Post subject:

Jordan-esque wrote:


Speaking of What is Love, it’s trending today! A 3 year old song!

Btw I love their choreo on fast upbeat songs.

Kpop is so different, it’s a beast!

Volume is one thing but the fact they have to put out 2-3 new albums a year, at least for TWICE, thats staggering. They have more songs in 5 years than Taylor Swift has in 15 years. Not only that but they have to keep fans invested by recording TV shows and going on stage performances and variety shows.


Great to see WiL trending, the dance has caught on -- it went viral in the Phillipines and then spread worldwide.

Just as TWICE covered "On a Saturday Night" in your 2015 video (thanks FernieBee for Son Dam-Bi's original song video) -- future groups and solo artists will no doubt be covering TWICE's best in the years to come.

Taylor has the luxury of time to deliver an album. It's a different scenario with JYP and others in the industry, members of TWICE signed a 7 year contract so the company is going to maximize the time while everyone's still together.

Talk about a grueling schedule, between rehearsals, variety shows, talk shows, vlives, their own tv show, work on upcoming songs, it seems they barely have any downtime. Their contract is due up in 2022 -- while we all hope everyone will renew, it's not always a guarantee. Hopefully Jeongyeon's (thanks Lonzo-Lite for the fancam vid) health will get better and she'll be willing to renew as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 May 2011
Posts: 3736

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:58 am    Post subject:

XTC wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:


Speaking of What is Love, it’s trending today! A 3 year old song!

Btw I love their choreo on fast upbeat songs.

Kpop is so different, it’s a beast!

Volume is one thing but the fact they have to put out 2-3 new albums a year, at least for TWICE, thats staggering. They have more songs in 5 years than Taylor Swift has in 15 years. Not only that but they have to keep fans invested by recording TV shows and going on stage performances and variety shows.


Great to see WiL trending, the dance has caught on -- it went viral in the Phillipines and then spread worldwide.

Just as TWICE covered "On a Saturday Night" in your 2015 video (thanks FernieBee for Son Dam-Bi's original song video) -- future groups and solo artists will no doubt be covering TWICE's best in the years to come.

Taylor has the luxury of time to deliver an album. It's a different scenario with JYP and others in the industry, members of TWICE signed a 7 year contract so the company is going to maximize the time while everyone's still together.

Talk about a grueling schedule, between rehearsals, variety shows, talk shows, vlives, their own tv show, work on upcoming songs, it seems they barely have any downtime. Their contract is due up in 2022 -- while we all hope everyone will renew, it's not always a guarantee. Hopefully Jeongyeon's (thanks Lonzo-Lite for the fancam vid) health will get better and she'll be willing to renew as well.


JYPE is really milking Twice for all they can, I've never seen a group more busy than they are. I only follow a handful of kpop groups like BP, RV, Momoland and they're all very laid back compared to what Twice is producing year after year. They all talk about being exhausted, and would probably put that into consideration when they renew.
_________________
Tacos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 9872

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:17 am    Post subject:

XTC wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
Speaking of What is Love, it’s trending today! A 3 year old song!

Great to see WiL trending, the dance has caught on -- it went viral in the Phillipines and then spread worldwide.

Talk about a grueling schedule, between rehearsals, variety shows, talk shows, vlives, their own tv show, work on upcoming songs, it seems they barely have any downtime. Their contract is due up in 2022 -- while we all hope everyone will renew, it's not always a guarantee. Hopefully Jeongyeon's (thanks Lonzo-Lite for the fancam vid) health will get better and she'll be willing to renew as well.


I started catching up to what happened with Jeongyeon last year, really sad that kpop idols go through anxiety. I became a fan of TWICE when they weren’t even 100% so I hope she gets better and excited to experience them at 100% in real time.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 9872

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:21 am    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
Twice fans? My contribution:

TWICE’s BEST & SEXIEST GIRL


My work computer won’t play the video, says it may be inappropriate 👀
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 May 2011
Posts: 3736

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:21 pm    Post subject:

Jordan-esque wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:
Twice fans? My contribution:

TWICE’s BEST & SEXIEST GIRL


My work computer won’t play the video, says it may be inappropriate 👀


Weird, it’s actually pretty tame. What about this one? Since What is Love is trending:

TWICE’s BEST & SEXIEST GIRL doing What is Love?
_________________
Tacos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jordan-esque
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 9872

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:19 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:
Twice fans? My contribution:

TWICE’s BEST & SEXIEST GIRL


My work computer won’t play the video, says it may be inappropriate 👀


Weird, it’s actually pretty tame. What about this one? Since What is Love is trending:

TWICE’s BEST & SEXIEST GIRL doing What is Love?


Nope. Not working. My work has restricted mode on YouTube. Are you trying to send me something NSFW or with words like “Sexy” in it? I can watch on my phone but they don’t give me free wifi here so I’ll check it out at home.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
XTC
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2002
Posts: 5934

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:33 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
XTC wrote:


Talk about a grueling schedule, between rehearsals, variety shows, talk shows, vlives, their own tv show, work on upcoming songs, it seems they barely have any downtime. Their contract is due up in 2022 -- while we all hope everyone will renew, it's not always a guarantee. Hopefully Jeongyeon's (thanks Lonzo-Lite for the fancam vid) health will get better and she'll be willing to renew as well.


JYPE is really milking Twice for all they can, I've never seen a group more busy than they are. I only follow a handful of kpop groups like BP, RV, Momoland and they're all very laid back compared to what Twice is producing year after year. They all talk about being exhausted, and would probably put that into consideration when they renew.


Saw an article a while ago that they're the hardest working gg in K-pop as far as comebacks at an average of just 120 days. (G)Idle's around 128 days (Cube), Dreamcatcher is at approx 141 days (HFE/DCC). JYP Entertainment is putting Twice through the ringer, no wonder they're feeling exhausted. JYPE ought to find a healthy balance between their business model and the well-being of the members (especially Mina and Jeongyong). At renewal, Twice is supposed to be getting 70/30 vs 50/50 so while there's a financial incentive -- other factors as you have alluded to will weigh-in on their decision.

For other groups like BP, YG Entertainment producer Teddy takes his time so the releases seem like a drought compared to Twice. One thing about YG, they'll support solo debuts (Jennie, Rosé) and Lisa's coming later this month. As for RV, haven't heard anything since their ReVe Festival back in 2019, but it looks like they're working on a comeback in August.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
XTC
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2002
Posts: 5934

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:00 pm    Post subject:

Jordan-esque wrote:
Nope. Not working. My work has restricted mode on YouTube. Are you trying to send me something NSFW or with words like “Sexy” in it? I can watch on my phone but they don’t give me free wifi here so I’ll check it out at home.


If your work has a filter has a level above the standard restricted mode, that might be a possibility. I clicked on both videos with Youtube's Restricted Mode On and it seemed to be ok without any issues. No suggestive words in the title, however if there's AI content filtering, I can sort of see why they may have blocked it. Videos are fancams from the concerts.

Jordan-esque wrote:
I started catching up to what happened with Jeongyeon last year, really sad that kpop idols go through anxiety. I became a fan of TWICE when they weren’t even 100% so I hope she gets better and excited to experience them at 100% in real time.


Looks like Jeongyeon was able to perform with the group at last month's SBS Inkigayo, but appeared to be in pain. She's had a challenging year, it's tough to see her deal with this. After her treatment for her neck and then taking a hiatus after anxiety issues in October, I'm hoping she'll be getting better soon as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB