Becky Hammon

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 56909
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:50 am    Post subject: Becky Hammon

Becky Hammon is an assistant coach for the Spurs. There's a possibility she may become the first female head coach in the NBA. If she's named as head coach and succeeds it would open a door now cemented shut.

One problem I see that may be a very large one, the locker room. How would it be handled? How would halftime be handled? Men in locker rooms and showers are naked.

I'd like to see her given a shot. She has a great mentor, Greg Popovich. He's about ready to hang it up maybe San Antonio will make history. LINK

DISCUSS

_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 6613

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Becky Hammon

jodeke wrote:
Becky Hammon is an assistant coach for the Spurs. There's a possibility she may become the first female head coach in the NBA. If she's named as head coach and succeeds it would open a door now cemented shut.

One problem I see that may be a very large one, the locker room. How would it be handled? How would halftime be handled? Men in locker rooms and showers are naked.

I'd like to see her given a shot. She has a great mentor, Greg Popovich. He's about ready to hang it up maybe San Antonio will make history.

DISCUSS

we see a lot of first time coaches get handed a bad roster. For her its different because she is the first woman but IMHO if shes handed a bad situation it will become the case study of why a women cant work even though the variables werent in her favor.

Also i dont see a path for more. Pop is different. he is incredibly aware of whats happening and because of his greatness had the cache to bring a woman on.

No one else does really. Plus whos next? becky has been a round a minute. She even had to split time with TD when Pop was out. I dont see a pipeline of women coaches for the nba. maybe something in g-league?

I dont ever see it becoming the norm and TBH why should it. there are plenty of men who are probably qualified that dont get opportunities. i dont think we need to ...in the NBA specifically get to a place where quotas are necessary.

The NFL has barely tried to accommodate the roonie rule.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kwyitkilla
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 10 Jul 2009
Posts: 559
Location: Los Angeles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Becky Hammon

jodeke wrote:
Becky Hammon is an assistant coach for the Spurs. There's a possibility she may become the first female head coach in the NBA. If she's named as head coach and succeeds it would open a door now cemented shut.

One problem I see that may be a very large one, the locker room. How would it be handled? How would halftime be handled? Men in locker rooms and showers are naked.

I'd like to see her given a shot. She has a great mentor, Greg Popovich. He's about ready to hang it up maybe San Antonio will make history. LINK

DISCUSS


This is Laker related?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 6613

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Becky Hammon

kwyitkilla wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Becky Hammon is an assistant coach for the Spurs. There's a possibility she may become the first female head coach in the NBA. If she's named as head coach and succeeds it would open a door now cemented shut.

One problem I see that may be a very large one, the locker room. How would it be handled? How would halftime be handled? Men in locker rooms and showers are naked.

I'd like to see her given a shot. She has a great mentor, Greg Popovich. He's about ready to hang it up maybe San Antonio will make history. LINK

DISCUSS


This is Laker related?


I could see jeanie "encouraging" a woman getting involved in a lower g-league level.

there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 56909
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Becky Hammon

Halflife wrote:
kwyitkilla wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Becky Hammon is an assistant coach for the Spurs. There's a possibility she may become the first female head coach in the NBA. If she's named as head coach and succeeds it would open a door now cemented shut.

One problem I see that may be a very large one, the locker room. How would it be handled? How would halftime be handled? Men in locker rooms and showers are naked.

I'd like to see her given a shot. She has a great mentor, Greg Popovich. He's about ready to hang it up maybe San Antonio will make history. LINK

DISCUSS


This is Laker related?


I could see jeanie "encouraging" a woman getting involved in a lower g-league level.

there.


Hammon served as the team's Summer League head coach in 2015; she is the first woman to be a head coach in that league.

I'm asking about the NBA big leagues. If Mods see fit to move the post, feel free to do so.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 6613

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Becky Hammon

jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
kwyitkilla wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Becky Hammon is an assistant coach for the Spurs. There's a possibility she may become the first female head coach in the NBA. If she's named as head coach and succeeds it would open a door now cemented shut.

One problem I see that may be a very large one, the locker room. How would it be handled? How would halftime be handled? Men in locker rooms and showers are naked.

I'd like to see her given a shot. She has a great mentor, Greg Popovich. He's about ready to hang it up maybe San Antonio will make history. LINK

DISCUSS


This is Laker related?


I could see jeanie "encouraging" a woman getting involved in a lower g-league level.

there.


Hammon served as the team's Summer League head coach in 2015; she is the first woman to be a head coach in that league.

I'm asking about the NBA big leagues. If Mods see fit to move the post, feel free to do so.

sports is its own ecosystem. So if all things are equal in regards to coaching IMHO the locker room issues you mentioned whether right or wrong should tip scale in favor of a man.

We have to start coming to the realization that women and men are different. its easy to say you should treat a woman coach the same as a man but they are different. I cant imagine the things players say to coaches behind closed doors, practices etc. If adding a woman to that equation turns those exchanges into something different because its a woman that adds a layer that im sure the nba wants no part of.

Its great to be able to say "look at becky". She has been protected to no fault of her own but the next level of her ladder is different.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 56909
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Becky Hammon

Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
kwyitkilla wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Becky Hammon is an assistant coach for the Spurs. There's a possibility she may become the first female head coach in the NBA. If she's named as head coach and succeeds it would open a door now cemented shut.

One problem I see that may be a very large one, the locker room. How would it be handled? How would halftime be handled? Men in locker rooms and showers are naked.

I'd like to see her given a shot. She has a great mentor, Greg Popovich. He's about ready to hang it up maybe San Antonio will make history. LINK

DISCUSS


This is Laker related?


I could see jeanie "encouraging" a woman getting involved in a lower g-league level.

there.


Hammon served as the team's Summer League head coach in 2015; she is the first woman to be a head coach in that league.

I'm asking about the NBA big leagues. If Mods see fit to move the post, feel free to do so.

sports is its own ecosystem. So if all things are equal in regards to coaching IMHO the locker room issues you mentioned whether right or wrong should tip scale in favor of a man.

We have to start coming to the realization that women and men are different. its easy to say you should treat a woman coach the same as a man but they are different. I cant imagine the things players say to coaches behind closed doors, practices etc. If adding a woman to that equation turns those exchanges into something different because its a woman that adds a layer that im sure the nba wants no part of.

Its great to be able to say "look at becky". She has been protected to no fault of her own but the next level of her ladder is different.

She's an assistant coach with the Spurs. I surmise she's been subjected to the things you mentioned.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.


Last edited by jodeke on Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersMD
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Jun 2003
Posts: 7682

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:02 pm    Post subject:

Men coach WNBA players. I don’t see why the opposite can’t work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
hdtvset
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 07 Jun 2014
Posts: 210
Location: LA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Becky Hammon

Halflife wrote:
kwyitkilla wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Becky Hammon is an assistant coach for the Spurs. There's a possibility she may become the first female head coach in the NBA. If she's named as head coach and succeeds it would open a door now cemented shut.

One problem I see that may be a very large one, the locker room. How would it be handled? How would halftime be handled? Men in locker rooms and showers are naked.

I'd like to see her given a shot. She has a great mentor, Greg Popovich. He's about ready to hang it up maybe San Antonio will make history. LINK

DISCUSS


This is Laker related?


I could see jeanie "encouraging" a woman getting involved in a lower g-league level.

there.

Next headline, Gay head coach...Trans head coach. All are Lakers related.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 56909
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:17 pm    Post subject:

LakersMD wrote:
Men coach WNBA players. I don’t see why the opposite can’t work.

That's what I had in mind when I made this post. I'm of a mind when a job is more mental than physical women should be given the opportunity to compete.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 6613

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:21 pm    Post subject:

LakersMD wrote:
Men coach WNBA players. I don’t see why the opposite can’t work.

its different. Plus we are seeing a bit of a change in the NBA with young coaches. Guys that have played and arent that far removed from current generation are the guys being hired.

im not saying becky cant/wont work but just to break barriers for the sake of breaking them isnt enough of a reason IMHO unless their is a safety net for success. Because IMO if she hypothetically takes the SAS job. they arent winning and probably wont be for a while. Will she be held to the same standard of a man? If she gets fired will the narrative be " its because shes a woman", she legitimately couldn't coach or because the cupboards were bare?

When a guy gets fired its on him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 56909
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:34 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
LakersMD wrote:
Men coach WNBA players. I don’t see why the opposite can’t work.

its different. Plus we are seeing a bit of a change in the NBA with young coaches. Guys that have played and arent that far removed from current generation are the guys being hired.

im not saying becky cant/wont work but just to break barriers for the sake of breaking them isnt enough of a reason IMHO unless their is a safety net for success. Because IMO if she hypothetically takes the SAS job. they arent winning and probably wont be for a while. Will she be held to the same standard of a man? If she gets fired will the narrative be " its because shes a woman", she legitimately couldn't coach or because the cupboards were bare?

When a guy gets fired its on him.

Uncharted waters mean uncharted obstacles. If hired as a head coach I'm sure whoever hires a woman will take most if not all you say into consideration. She's in the conversation to be the next head coach of the Spurs. I think this is it for Pop. He doesn't seem to have the fire anymore.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
waterman40
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2003
Posts: 5755
Location: Central Coast

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:35 pm    Post subject:

SAS could work for Becky though, because they, like Miami, are one of those organizations that doesn't fire coaches if they miss the playoffs two years in a row. For it to work, She needs to be in a stable organization, willing to endure tough years, if they don't have an abundance of talent, and willing to treat her like any other male coach. I think this screams small, or mid-market teams like SAS.
_________________
LAKERS 2019-2020: NBA World Champions!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 20855

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:43 pm    Post subject:

As of right now teams seem content with just getting brownie points for "having her in the finals" as a coaching option, but then giving it to ex players or first time coaches that didn't even pay the dues she did.

That's gonna have to change and she'll have to be in a solid situation to succeed if they want it to actually go anywhere.

ie: she can't be saddled with a team that's already built to finish last every year. A better situation for her would be like one Kerr walked into or one Vogel walked into. A team that's going to contend but needs some changes, not a team that's built to fail. Because then it will just be used as a case study that 'women can't coach at the NBA level'.

The bigger story and the one that would actually get the ball rolling, would be if Hammon was put on a team that actually went far into the Playoffs or did better than the previous year. If Hammon was coaching the Warriors, Philly or the Lakers, right before they had a breakout season, that would do more not just for her case but the case of women getting hired in the NBA in general. Sadly the 'story' is what's going to have to sell, and in order for the story to sell and have any legs, she's going to need to be coaching a team actually going somewhere. Otherwise she gets saddled with a bad team that no coach could dig out of where they are and then gets labeled as the problem or 'not a difference making coach', and then will be judged because of it.

To be honest, I'd be all for her bringing her knowledge of offense she learned under Pop here. But I doubt Vogel gets fired on the last year of his contract unless the Lakers have a bad start to next season.
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 May 2003
Posts: 12980

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:46 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
LakersMD wrote:
Men coach WNBA players. I don’t see why the opposite can’t work.

its different. Plus we are seeing a bit of a change in the NBA with young coaches. Guys that have played and arent that far removed from current generation are the guys being hired.

im not saying becky cant/wont work but just to break barriers for the sake of breaking them isnt enough of a reason IMHO unless their is a safety net for success. Because IMO if she hypothetically takes the SAS job. they arent winning and probably wont be for a while. Will she be held to the same standard of a man? If she gets fired will the narrative be " its because shes a woman", she legitimately couldn't coach or because the cupboards were bare?

When a guy gets fired its on him.


Just as the game is evolving from a scoring and pace perspective, the coaching paradigm is changing as well. The Carlisle's, SVG's and Stott's of the league are being phased out in favor of the Billups', Lue's, etc. This is less of an "equality" issue, and the media fueling the flames by not understanding the intricacies and complexities of the HC position in the modern NBA. These days, it's not just about knowing the game from an X's and O's standpoint. It's also about appeasing personalities and connecting with players on an individual level.

For example, do the Phoenix Suns thrive with a coach like SVG? Most likely not, and his stint with the Pels demonstrated his inability to relate/connect with the players. With respect to Hammon, she's an unknown in terms of how she relates to the new generation of NBA talent. Not having prior NBA playing experience probably factors into that. I'm obviously rooting for her and have endorsed her in the past for the coaching vacancies here, but it's not as clear-cut of a hire as the media makes it out to be.
_________________
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." — Gandhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
oaktown_dimond
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 804

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:17 pm    Post subject:

hell, i bet the USA men's basketball team would LOVE to swap Pop out for Becky RIGHT NOW!

i think Pop is super close to retirement. i also think Becky is being smart about her next gig. it's a win-win to pursue other NBA coaching vacancies. either she gets an HC position or at the very least puts pressure on the Spurs to give assurances she WILL be the next SAS coach after Pop retires.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 34971

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:26 pm    Post subject:

She's ingrained into the San Antonio community. She played for their WNBA team from 2007-2014 and then became an assistant coach after her WNBA career....she will be coaching the Spurs after Pop retires.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PayasoLoco
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 07 Jul 2001
Posts: 16339

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:35 pm    Post subject:

double edged sword for any team imo. If she really isnt a good head coach the team might not be able to let her go as being perceived as sexist and due to her being a female. Sort of what happened to the female NBA ref who was terrible yet claimed she was let go due to sexism
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 6613

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:36 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
LakersMD wrote:
Men coach WNBA players. I don’t see why the opposite can’t work.

its different. Plus we are seeing a bit of a change in the NBA with young coaches. Guys that have played and arent that far removed from current generation are the guys being hired.

im not saying becky cant/wont work but just to break barriers for the sake of breaking them isnt enough of a reason IMHO unless their is a safety net for success. Because IMO if she hypothetically takes the SAS job. they arent winning and probably wont be for a while. Will she be held to the same standard of a man? If she gets fired will the narrative be " its because shes a woman", she legitimately couldn't coach or because the cupboards were bare?

When a guy gets fired its on him.

Uncharted waters mean uncharted obstacles. If hired as a head coach I'm sure whoever hires a woman will take most if not all you say into consideration. She's in the conversation to be the next head coach of the Spurs. I think this is it for Pop. He doesn't seem to have the fire anymore.

I agree. If she’s a coach it will be sas. If it comes to fruition it will be amazing on every level to witness.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 56909
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:41 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
She's ingrained into the San Antonio community. She played for their WNBA team from 2007-2014 and then became an assistant coach after her WNBA career....she will be coaching the Spurs after Pop retires.


The Spurs make a lot of sense. She's already gotten or not gotten the respect, attention, of the team and community.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.


Last edited by jodeke on Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Apr 2001
Posts: 5514

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Becky Hammon

jodeke wrote:


One problem I see that may be a very large one, the locker room. How would it be handled? How would halftime be handled? Men in locker rooms and showers are naked.



This shouldn't even be a consideration of any sort. Men coach women's teams. She's been the Assistant Coach there for a while. I think it's disappointing that's even a point of consideration (if it is), and agree with her comment that it's just silly. Also, she's addressed this specific situation very appropriately in this interview: https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/becky-hammon-talks-locker-rooms-history-making-role/story?id=25016415.


Regarding her ability to coach, SA has always said the highly regard her, but there's been a few instances where I think she was overlooked even for a temp period (Pop being ejected or whatever) in favor of other assistants (I remember TD taking the "lead" role in one such situation). I do think she'll end up being their coach once Pop retires, and I don't think she wants to walk into an "unwinnable" organization where she's set up to fail (mgmt always changes coaches, cheap mgmt not willing to hire a good staff around her, etc). She should be able to relate to players as she's only a few years out from her playing career as well, so I don't see why that'd be an issue.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 56909
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Becky Hammon

lakez34 wrote:
jodeke wrote:


One problem I see that may be a very large one, the locker room. How would it be handled? How would halftime be handled? Men in locker rooms and showers are naked.



This shouldn't even be a consideration of any sort. Men coach women's teams. She's been the Assistant Coach there for a while. I think it's disappointing that's even a point of consideration (if it is), and agree with her comment that it's just silly. Also, she's addressed this specific situation very appropriately in this interview: https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/becky-hammon-talks-locker-rooms-history-making-role/story?id=25016415.


Regarding her ability to coach, SA has always said the highly regard her, but there's been a few instances where I think she was overlooked even for a temp period (Pop being ejected or whatever) in favor of other assistants (I remember TD taking the "lead" role in one such situation). I do think she'll end up being their coach once Pop retires, and I don't think she wants to walk into an "unwinnable" organization where she's set up to fail (mgmt always changes coaches, cheap mgmt not willing to hire a good staff around her, etc). She should be able to relate to players as she's only a few years out from her playing career as well, so I don't see why that'd be an issue.

Thanks for that link. It's something I thought about. It answers what I thought might be a problem. I really like reading
Quote:
"I was like, 'well, what exactly am I going to be doing?' And he said, 'Just the same thing as all the other assistants.' Which means I'll be getting yelled at, just like the other assistants also," she said, laughing.

Also, I didn't know the Clippers locker room had spaces reserved for female staffers. Kawhi is such a diva. I think we dodged a bullet when he didn't sign here.
Quote:
In early January, a report in The Athletic about the chemistry issues that ultimately doomed what was supposed to be a 2020 championship run by the Clippers led off with an anecdote about how Kawhi Leonard’s demand that the team training staff create a private space for his pregame workouts often led to commandeering the spot that was supposed to serve as the locker room for female staffers.

_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersMD
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Jun 2003
Posts: 7682

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:50 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
LakersMD wrote:
Men coach WNBA players. I don’t see why the opposite can’t work.

its different. Plus we are seeing a bit of a change in the NBA with young coaches. Guys that have played and arent that far removed from current generation are the guys being hired.

im not saying becky cant/wont work but just to break barriers for the sake of breaking them isnt enough of a reason IMHO unless their is a safety net for success. Because IMO if she hypothetically takes the SAS job. they arent winning and probably wont be for a while. Will she be held to the same standard of a man? If she gets fired will the narrative be " its because shes a woman", she legitimately couldn't coach or because the cupboards were bare?

When a guy gets fired its on him.


I was just referring to the original poster’s comment about how a coach of a different gender than the players might have a problem with the locker room / shower situation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB